JackTown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

I live Jackson, I also know someone in Clinton who is being stalked! I'm trying to find out just how many of us that this is happening to!

http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/83599292 @N05/
been there

Glade Spring, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Yes, I've been stalked...when I found out what it was about, the popo doing an investigation, they were so corrupt they could do anything and write your investigation as whatever they wanted, basically they grew their pot on my property and they tore up anything that they couldn't steal. It was a thing that caught on and was taken down in Charlotte North Carolina in the '80s. Are people repeating your phone numbers?
Another thing that happened up here in va., the Mexican mafia were catching young girls, and threatening them and their families, they had the little girls out on the street prostituting..some of these kids they caught from advertising a modeling job. Get the tag numbers and turn them in to the FBI, you never know exactly what is going on and the popo are so dirty and corrupt that they can't help or are afraid to help you. As was the case in Bristol Va in the late '80s, some teen agers robbed a drug dealer, he was going to kill them, he told the popo to leave him alone and not get involved. The same time the FBI got him, and they got two cops on the force who were selling and helping drug dealers. You never know what side the cop is on anymore, you know they found some hooker on the side of interstate up here, people wondered what county uniform she was wearing.
thegirlyouhate

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Ya the stalker problem was so bad I spent the nighr at a guy I had just started seeing as we are in bed I hear her come up the steps and into the apt. This started since my sister death the wierd thing is now there's more thsn one. I know about the shhhh never ever tell deal being the target Iknow you cant really tell me but my stalkers are agressive and agressive with friends and family.they break in to my place and show up and hook up with every new person I meet. I know I must sound stupid but I was never told anything and really need to get my future going?
ThomasA

Grenada, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

thegirlyouhate wrote:
Ya the stalker problem was so bad I spent the nighr at a guy I had just started seeing as we are in bed I hear her come up the steps and into the apt. This started since my sister death the wierd thing is now there's more thsn one. I know about the shhhh never ever tell deal being the target Iknow you cant really tell me but my stalkers are agressive and agressive with friends and family.they break in to my place and show up and hook up with every new person I meet. I know I must sound stupid but I was never told anything and really need to get my future going?
Nobody is stalking you. Get a life!
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is stalking you. Get a life!
Why don't YOU get a life and quit posting under other people's names. Very adolescent behavior.
ThomasA

Vance, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

You just sit at home and troll every thread in every city. F*** you. What are you going to do about what I post? ;)
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

ThomasA wrote:
You just sit at home and troll every thread in every city. F*** you. What are you going to do about what I post? ;)
You're waving the white flag of surrender as you have nowhere else to go.
ThomasA

Vance, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

No white flag waving here. Just love getting under your skin sweet cheeks ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson Discussions

Search the Jackson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr aint nobody got time 18,728
Mississippi Activists Denied Access to Senator'... 1 hr Raoul Thibodeaux 1
Ebay Exodus: Why Are Thousands of Sellers Leavi... (Jun '13) 14 hr RealityFocus 21
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) Mon We Love You Michael 1,039
Study vs Pain Mon Too dumb 4
10 (5) Reasons 'Dance Moms' Fans Should Watch '... Aug 16 amw 9
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Aug 11 Vote 1,985
•••
•••
•••
Jackson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Jackson Jobs