Public Utility Equipment Auction

Public Utility Equipment Auction

Posted in the Jackson Forum

JJ Kane

United States

#1 Sep 4, 2012
Contractors, Fleets Conduct Public Auction of Excess Equipment and Autos

Byram, MS—Contractors, Rental Companies and other fleets will be selling excess equipment, cars and miscellaneous construction tools Thursday September 13, at public auction in Byram, MS (Jackson area: 6047 I-55 South, Byrum, MS 39272). All items will sell to the highest bidder and will be sold without minimums or reserves. This auction is open to the public.

Preview day is Wednesday September 12, 8 a.m.– 4 p.m. All items will be available for public viewing and operation. The auction will be held Thursday September 13 at 9:00 a.m. Registration is free.

Items selling include: cars, vans, SUVs, pickup trucks and miscellaneous tools being retired from fleets. In addition, backhoes, tractors, underground equipment, trailers, bucket trucks, cranes, and digger derricks will be available. All items can be purchased in person or online via simultaneous bidding.

JJKane Auctioneers has been retained to conduct this auction. Details for equipment and registration can be found at: http://www.jjkane.com/auctions/09132012-byram...

JJ Kane Auctioneers is a nationwide company that connects sellers and buyers. We specialize in "Large Consolidated Absolute/Unreserved Public Auction Sales" of equipment utilized in the power line, utility, government, telecommunication, construction, forestry and transportation industries.
Zach

Buffalo, NY

#2 Jan 22, 2015
Is there anywhere that I could find some used aggregate equipment? I have been looking all over the place for anything that sells the machinery. You can usually find them at auctions, but I haven't seen any lately. http://www.machineryaccess.com/equipment-for-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Chuck 20,049
Catherine "Beth" Callender LCSW Tue Looking4Information 1
News Dan Jones out as Ole Miss chancellor when contr... Jun 24 Jensen R 32
Mindy Shirley Jun 22 Hmmmm 1
Total Transportation Not Good to Work For (Dec '13) Jun 22 Larry k 83
News Lloyd Gray: Time for a little braggin' (Apr '14) Jun 21 ontario 10
What's The Point Jun 20 Calhoon 1
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages