The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20695 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23519 Apr 5, 2014
Sorry what's your ? You feel some how vindicated by Chris Rock comedy ? Wow that's funny. Please post more.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23520 Apr 5, 2014
Becca4vous wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you want a cookie?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6tkZuLixZOkXX
I'm sure you've heard this years ago, but listen again between: 2:06 - 2:40 . It ain't a whitey person saying it all either. It doesn't matter if it's a comedian. Sometimes the truth can be somewhat comical.
Lol your a Hillbilly just look North Carolina Hillbilly.
Your opinion on blacks will always be the same. You up there were Oprah Winfrey did that KKK show back in 80s.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23521 Apr 5, 2014
One of them sun down towns .
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23522 Apr 5, 2014
For people that don't know Oprah Winfrey did a show on this town were black family's were burned out. By the local KKK you can Google the show. I believe it's on YouTube.
Becca4vous

Johnson City, TN

#23523 Apr 5, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol your a Hillbilly just look North Carolina Hillbilly.
Your opinion on blacks will always be the same. You up there were Oprah Winfrey did that KKK show back in 80s.
OOK EEK! Yard ape chimping out!! Ooh OOH!

Lots of humans are waking up. The geography of where one lives in irrelevant. I've lived in several US states (originally from the north) and overseas.

Here's a good song for you which tells about a place that really hates you NAPA- type monkeys.

Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23524 Apr 5, 2014
Can you formulate a complete thougt ? You've never been outside the city limits Hillbilly.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23525 Apr 5, 2014
Who says the North any more ? Seriously be yourself back Woods Hillbilly.
Becca4vous

Johnson City, TN

#23528 Apr 5, 2014
Whatever. Hey, you talk about that sow Oprah griping about the KKK burning towns that blacks lived in. Well here's some news for you that you probably did not know. The same thing is going on in South Africa at this very moment. Blacks are killing white farmers and they're setting fires there. Whites are attacked and beaten up and murdered everyday by blacks over there and in many places all over the world.

While you all were protesting, singing songs and lighting candlelight vigils for your beloved Trayvon Martin, two beautiful young white people had been tortured raped and killed by a pack of feral blacks, years prior. Have you ever heard of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom? Probably not. The mainstream media kept that one quiet.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23530 Apr 5, 2014
Malice conversion... this line of conversion is a waste of time as the out come has already been decided.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23531 Apr 5, 2014
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places.
Sam38002

White Oak, TX

#23532 Apr 5, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Go in the kitchen take a butcher's knife place the blade to centrer of your chest and throw yourself violently forward.
Hello Sambo the original dumbo is black ops back. Sambo why don't you lay flat on your back with a big fat white dingaling in your mouth and have your mother straddle your face.. Then have your mother violently thrust her vagina downwards on the big fat white dingaling face f ck ng you. You get my drift Sambo. We'll do you? 5372/1212
WARRIOR IN DA HOUSE

White Oak, TX

#23533 Apr 5, 2014
N (Igger) Sux WORD! 5372

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#23534 Apr 5, 2014
Becca4vous wrote:
Whatever. Hey, you talk about that sow Oprah griping about the KKK burning towns that blacks lived in. Well here's some news for you that you probably did not know. The same thing is going on in South Africa at this very moment. Blacks are killing white farmers and they're setting fires there. Whites are attacked and beaten up and murdered everyday by blacks over there and in many places all over the world.
While you all were protesting, singing songs and lighting candlelight vigils for your beloved Trayvon Martin, two beautiful young white people had been tortured raped and killed by a pack of feral blacks, years prior. Have you ever heard of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom? Probably not. The mainstream media kept that one quiet.
I've heard of the tragedies you mention. However, as far as South Africa goes, that land never belonged to white people originally. They took it by force. There are consequences to those actions. Native Africans who live there I'm sure are still quite pissed. Now obviously I don't condone violence. Unfortunately, innocent white people have to pay the consequences of their fore-parents. I
Becca4vous

Johnson City, TN

#23535 Apr 5, 2014

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#23536 Apr 5, 2014
Becca4vous wrote:
http://beforeitsnews.com/agric ulture/2013/06/whites-never-st ole-land-from-black-south-afri cans-2448548.html
Well, even if that is true, it still doesn't nullify what I said. White people conquered many lands. They pissed off a lot of people. Now they have to pay the consequences. Whitewash fact and history all you want but white people are not always the victims. Bottom line.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23537 Apr 5, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Sambo the original dumbo is black ops back. Sambo why don't you lay flat on your back with a big fat white dingaling in your mouth and have your mother straddle your face.. Then have your mother violently thrust her vagina downwards on the big fat white dingaling face f ck ng you. You get my drift Sambo. We'll do you? 5372/1212
What's your deal Texas ? You have often spoke of homosexual sex.
Job Corps

Buffalo, NY

#23538 Apr 5, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your deal Texas ? You have often spoke of homosexual sex.
Get a real job you lazy black bastard, that doesn't include drug dealing and pimping.
Samuel

Norcross, GA

#23541 Apr 6, 2014
Buffalo New York your parents give you a good example. But you have chosen not to follow. So how's that working out for you :-) I understand how it must weigh on you. I am a government employee so having a FB or Twitter is not a good idea. But Topix is perfect for my use. I often use different Ips Buffalo New York.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23542 Apr 6, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> You may be the excepting to the rule My problem with blacks is that I do not understand why the successful blacks ( without the use of a ball of some kind or Rappers) do not attempt to influence black youth to do something with their lives , stop havening kids at 15 and contribute to society
I doubt even you can construe this as a racist comment
Seriously wow, black entertainers have no responsibility. It's real people like you and me. 98%
Of all Hip Hop Album sells are solid to Whites.
Samuel

Norcross, GA

#23543 Apr 6, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
exception to the rule
No exception to your rules, your just a Bigot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHY "CHRISTIAN" ZIONISM IS A CULT (Illuminists) (Nov '11) 1 hr EXXON swamp 6
News Elicia Hughes Murder Trial - Testimony Begins (Jan '08) Nov 29 Driller 145
Mendenhall Trailer TRASH Nov 29 Rebels 3
A Country Christmas? Nov 28 JOHN 1
Miskelly Furniture Nov 22 Larry 1
Support Your White Dollar Nov 19 TAX PAYER 1
Interracial Couples (Jun '10) Nov 16 guest 26

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance