The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,285

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Mammy Kallark

Buffalo, NY

#23263 Mar 10, 2014
Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
yo mamma,dem honkey crackers dun dis mees all da time cuz ahs dun drives a Cadillac escalade in da parkin lot here. dey sez dat it wood bees more impressave iffn ahs dun did mah pimpin an sellin mah crack outta a Ford 150.
I luv yall babee an yo mammy be undastands an you ma lil babee l\ligga an I luvs you na matta whats you be is, ya nome sayin so dem honky mudafukkas aint sheet an you be ma babee cause you jus a babee an alway know yo mammy luv you an you alway be ma lil babee l\ligga. Dont forgets ta watch yo mammy on da TLC Channel, I be got ma fat black azz on da "600 Pound Mom" show rite nows.
Blam

Denver, CO

#23264 Mar 10, 2014
Filthy folks don't have any respect in some of these places. Some of these other posts are comedy gold by the way
Jimmy

Mclean, VA

#23265 Mar 11, 2014
So much failure in these people
Mammy Kallark

Buffalo, NY

#23266 Mar 11, 2014
Jimmy wrote:
So much failure in these people
I na what yall tryin ta say. I tale ma lil babee Kallark he be a failure all da tam, ya nome sayin. You be sound like a mudafukka l\ligga like I is, ya nome sayin.

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#23267 Mar 11, 2014
Mammy Kallark wrote:
<quoted text>I na what yall tryin ta say. I tale ma lil babee Kallark he be a failure all da tam, ya nome sayin. You be sound like a mudafukka l\ligga like I is, ya nome sayin.
yo yo yo mammy,yall dun lerned me well in da ways o da l\ligger ans I aint be called a unkel tom nomores, no wat i sayin?
Mammy Kallark

Buffalo, NY

#23270 Mar 11, 2014
Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo mammy,yall dun lerned me well in da ways o da l\ligger ans I aint be called a unkel tom nomores, no wat i sayin?
oooooo.... ma lil babee l\ligga, yo makes yo mammy soooo prouds cause I aint razed na uncle tommy.
ABC5372

Atlanta, GA

#23274 Mar 13, 2014
Cop hater wrote:
Every time I turn on the TV there is another announcement about the recent death in a car accident of a cop . Who cares ??? If a medical researcher at UCLA trying to find a vaccine to prevent cancer dies he gets no press but if some moron cop with a high salary and a low SAT score dies they shut off the streets down town for his funeral . The media also keeps telling us where we can contribute to a fund for his family as if he wasn't paid way too much and wouldnt have been working at a donut shop if he didn't have his cushy easy do little Los Angeles city job .
Send his family a few donuts as condolence presents and tell them to forget the nobody !
Just curious, are you a kneeger?
ABC5372

Atlanta, GA

#23275 Mar 13, 2014
Where is my little friend Sambo. The dumbest kneeger on topixs. 5372 in da house.
west24

Decatur, GA

#23276 Mar 13, 2014
I'm not at all surprised Atlanta is on the list. What many people don't consider when ranking states is that visiting a state is one thing, but living there for an extended period of time is quite different. I lived in both New York and L.A. for some time, and found the cities actually improved over the years, and I felt safer walking the streets of both those cities than I do now in Atlanta--despite the harsh reputations N.Y. and L.A. have received in the past. And I've found in my opinion it has very little to do with the people themselves--people have the potential to be corrupt no matter what city you stick them in--but rather the state's improvement in government. Georgia's state government has shown to be corrupt and does not have its priorities--financial and otherwise--in order. Of course, I'll be the first to admit that while this is based on personal experiences as well as factual research, it is only my opinion. Atlanta has the potential to be a fine city if the Georgia state government could--pardon my language--get their shit together. Also, one must keep in mind the rural parts of the states and not just the urban ones. I've done a lot of traveling through the entire state of GA, and the appearance of massive amounts of litter, roadkill (which the govt handles by telling people they have the option of taking it home for dinner as opposed to actually sending officials to clean it up) and confederate flags waving proudly just irk me. Just my opinion. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
Oh yeah, and all you ignorant racists on this board--mostly from the south--are really giving the south a bad name. Wave your confederate flags proudly...I don't hate those less intelligent and open minded than me...I just feel sorry for you.:)

Since: Dec 12

Concord, CA

#23278 Mar 14, 2014
I love racist cowards!

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#23279 Mar 15, 2014
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>I've got news for you schmuck, race has everything to do with crime. 85% black in Atlanta (Niglanta) and the city zookeeper government composes nearly 100% blacks (Apefricans).
Just like whiney Devils like you come primarily in one race you "schmuck" bas-turd. ;-)
sweetjunie

Burnsville, NC

#23280 Mar 15, 2014
kind of boring
Mammy Kallark

Buffalo, NY

#23281 Mar 15, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like whiney Devils like you come primarily in one race you "schmuck" bas-turd. ;-)
You ma babee!!! why you be so ugly ta all deese white folk? you ma lil l\ligga babee. yo mammy aint teech you to talk dirty langwage like dat cause you ma babee and yall lazy lyin black azz know better dan dat!!! Mammy Kallark gonna put a cap in yo lil black azz, ya nome sayin.

Since: Nov 11

Fenton, MI

#23282 Mar 15, 2014
Mammy Kallark wrote:
<quoted text>You ma babee!!! why you be so ugly ta all deese white folk? you ma lil l\ligga babee. yo mammy aint teech you to talk dirty langwage like dat cause you ma babee and yall lazy lyin black azz know better dan dat!!! Mammy Kallark gonna put a cap in yo lil black azz, ya nome sayin.
Dats wayciss! ICP/AB/KAB/kingfish Thxs but we know you are all the same...;-)

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#23285 Mar 15, 2014
Southern Statistics wrote:
<quoted text>A white southerner will back stab another white person faster than lightning before they back stab a black. A white southerner will talk a lot of shit about blacks behind their backs but will ass kiss them face to face. The lowest white trash in the world are from the south. As a matter of fact, there's no difference between a typical black and a yypical redneck white trash southerner.
funny u mentioned. Had just got finished speaking to a dude from north carolina and he had the same take. Guess no matter what race you are from, if your economic and or ethical situations are low, then its more likely a chance that someone would do low shit to those of the same status. Doesnt make since to go against someone like yourself in the same status situation. Too many crabs in the bucket trying to get out while getting pulled back in. Just like Michael Corleone said..."they keep bringin me back" ...gnashing his teeth while saying that shit. I understand fully. It shows they hate their position in society and would probably kill the other crabs if the law would allow. Not very trustworthy individuals to hang round with. Reason why many in metro tampa stay in small cliques...they are scary (in the context of fearful) folks. It doesnt need to be that way to talk shit to the ones like u because of all the assholes those same lips had been kissing. They are considered as shit talkers.

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#23286 Mar 15, 2014
Oops, doesnt make sense to spell 'sense' wrong... ;).

Well, time to hit the ole tiki bar in Tamla and talk to a few white girls with a nose full of that white girl. Lol.
Aryan Slave Master

Grapevine, TX

#23287 Mar 18, 2014
Where's all the kneegers at? Ain't my post black momma lmao!
Long live 5372 race.
Aryan Slave Master

Grapevine, TX

#23288 Mar 18, 2014
I think this kafart black dude is Sambo in drag? Bwwwwwwwwwwww.

5372@@ watching you hood rats.
wtfhank

Clinton, MS

#23289 Mar 18, 2014
If we would've known this, we would've picked our own cotton. These people are animals with no self control. This 12% is ruining this.country.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#23290 Mar 18, 2014
wtfhank wrote:
If we would've known this, we would've picked our own cotton. These people are animals with no self control. This 12% is ruining this.country.
They were brought to this country cuz they were the missing link between gorillas and human.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) 40 min Waste of life 1,086
halloween fun 19 hr Angry elf 1
Review: Grace And Mercy Personal Care And Respi... Sep 26 Lars Megler 1
ABC channel 3 Sep 23 jules 2
Madison County School District sued after disci... Sep 23 Andie 1
afraid 2 date (Feb '14) Sep 22 Uh huh 5
Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) Sep 21 BigDan 59
Jackson Dating
Find my Match

Jackson Jobs