The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,382

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#21862 Dec 31, 2013
One of my New years resolutions is to get down to my roots by practising Voodoo and Black magic and smoking my new crack pipe that I got for Kwanzaa.
Between shooting hoops, I think I will play that new Knockout game and maybe help out in a few drivebys.I might also learn how to speak Ghetto, no wat i be sayin?
jermane luvoneanutter

Palo Alto, CA

#21863 Dec 31, 2013
i mean ya nome sayin we all jus need ta get along cause luv is wat make da werld be happy an ya nome sayin al us need to be luvin an huggin an kissin and makin luv cause dat wat it all biut ya nome sayin like rodney kang be say why cant we yall jus get along ya nome sayin an like malcolm x be say he got a dream and martin luther kang be say give me liberty or give me sum chiken ya nome sayin so wat i tryin ta say is ax not wat you be does fo yo cuntry butt ax wat you can have some one do fo you like prezidont obama say ya nome sayin that we as peeples will an will not do nothin and d somethin an den do nothin again ya nome sayin white or black or white an black be gray ya nome sayin dat like kunte kinte say i be in dis chain an smokin ma crack cause dat all he be got ya nome sayin an den chicken george constipated the proclaimation wit liberty an justice fo all gray folk ya nome sayin
Kinder Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#21864 Dec 31, 2013
KAB, formerly known as Aryan Barbarian.

There are some that claim that they wouldn't live in Africa and some claim that they have no connection to Africa however they're the first ones yelling about slavery. Interesting. Lets stop hating on each other, and lets move forward brothers and sisters and leave the past in the past. KAB

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#21865 Dec 31, 2013
Kinder Aryan Barbarian wrote:
KAB, formerly known as Aryan Barbarian.
There are some that claim that they wouldn't live in Africa and some claim that they have no connection to Africa however they're the first ones yelling about slavery. Interesting. Lets stop hating on each other, and lets move forward brothers and sisters and leave the past in the past. KAB
Since this was aimed primarily at me I'll address your claim about me "yelling about slavery." The only time I speak about slavery is to either provide a historical background for my statements or to show conspicuous hypocrisy on the part of racists. NEVER to excuse the inexcusable. If you are genuinely trying to be kinder then that is admirable indeed.

Since: Jun 13

Oxford, Britain

#21869 Dec 31, 2013
Have a jolly new year,you yankee bloaks and spear chukers.

Farmington, MI

#21874 Jan 1, 2014
Kinder AB wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true friend it's on record. It is also true that everything that I have ever said was the truth. My presentation of the truth could have been more gentler in the approach and less stinging. Please post anything I said that wasn't the truth friend. Please release your anger friend. Anger and resentment is like a festering boil on the anus. So please stop being a sore ass and lance it before it is too late. I hope you and your family have a wonderful new year friend. Chow!
It's great that you are trying to turn a new leaf but don't you think it's quite arrogant and presumptuous to say "everything" you say is truth?
Anonymous

Sharon Springs, NY

#21878 Jan 1, 2014
Steven Cripple Hawking wrote:
Have a jolly new year,you yankee bloaks and spear chukers.
You spelled bloke wrong and I'm not even British and I knew how to spell it!
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#21896 Jan 1, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am employed in Public Service and enjoy one of the best family health plans. Obama care is I good program he was elected two terms because of it get over it.
So you are a government parasite errrrrrr worker eh? Seems that the Blacks who do work are in the government or are involved with the government one way or another.
Welfare, SSD, SSI, Civil Service, jail or the Army etc.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#21900 Jan 1, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us more gr8 white brother :-) What do you do for a living ?
I am a day trader on the stock market.I work for or with no one.I pay taxes though, so you probably could say I work indirectly for the government.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#21901 Jan 1, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! That just about puts my observations to shame about all blacks being as dumb as a door nail. I can see that you're a highly edgumacated black college NAACP graduate.
Eddie Munster changed his name to PAUL RYAN now is a big parasite in the government.
my fellow americans we

Dothan, AL

#21903 Jan 2, 2014
need you as our next president. please run for the usa we need somone like you we have heard of the wolfpack is a good unit to be with. now go for us run the usa for all of maybe us. we love wolfpack and hope you be our next president of our land. home of free and home of the brave.

Since: Jun 09

Dothan, AL

#21904 Jan 2, 2014
my fellow americans we wrote:
need you as our next president. please run for the usa we need somone like you we have heard of the wolfpack is a good unit to be with. now go for us run the usa for all of maybe us. we love wolfpack and hope you be our next president of our land. home of free and home of the brave.
hey you got my vote..........how many times can I vote for ya??
we hear headland

Dothan, AL

#21905 Jan 2, 2014
getting some roads paved when is Kinsey getting our streets paved and cover some of the whoopy dos holes up. when you let the roads sit and water get under them it may cost more to paved. lets get chevy country paved and how about put yalls month business on tv we see most of the towns on tv with all the high price of things in Kinsey sewage and water price we can save gas money yall need to let the people of Kinsey alabama see what yall do. so be waiting to see yall on tv this next month we like to know whats really is going on in our town.peoples that care.
when is open season

Dothan, AL

#21906 Jan 2, 2014
for rats? in Kinsey Alabama.
tell your peoples

Dothan, AL

#21907 Jan 2, 2014
Thisismytown wrote:
<quoted text> hey you got my vote..........how many times can I vote for ya??
to maybe vote. you can vote one time for this I think.
we like wolfpack

Dothan, AL

#21908 Jan 2, 2014
my fellow americans we wrote:
we gonna vote for next president.
On My Own

United States

#21909 Jan 2, 2014
what is gantsa
Big Bubba

Murrieta, CA

#21910 Jan 2, 2014
Yo wite chimps

Taylor, MI

#21912 Jan 3, 2014
I was just looking at some properties in midtown Detroit. Over $600k for some. Properties that most of you Detroit haters can't afford lol.

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Since: Apr 07

Los Angeles, CA

#21918 Jan 3, 2014
Tree Realtor wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Kl\ligger, I have some property you might be interested in for FREE hanging from an old oak tree, and we all know how all you l\liggers love the word FREE, along with chicken, crack, pooty, watermelon, stealing, raping, killing, vandalizing, looting, lazy, lying, sponging, complaining and hating.
Wow. Really? You need to just put a gun to your bigot brain and unload it. Seriously.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why the Left Should Look to Jackson, Mississippi Wed Swedenforever 5
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Oct 20 Geoscientist 1,990
Flooding in areas of Central Mississippi Oct 15 ACE MILNER 1
Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... Oct 15 Swedenforever 27
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) Oct 8 CurtainsCoverEmpt... 1,101
Total Transportation Not Good to Work For (Dec '13) Oct 4 Dan the man 49
More agencies line up to ask for more money fro... Oct 1 gulf 1
Jackson Dating
Find my Match

Jackson Jobs

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson