The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
16,341 - 16,360 of 18,848 Comments Last updated 17 min ago
SOTH AFRICA

Huntsville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Rip Nelson Mendella.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Destin, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

"Firearms homicides are down about 40 percent" since Texas passed concealed-gun permit law.

http://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/20...

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Destin, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

The President has 3 years left to fulfill his promises. Can he do it?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promi...
Antiafrican

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

STILL waiting for someone to name ONE ALL AFRICAN neighborhood that's safe?!?
POINT PROVEN!

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Antiafrican wrote:
STILL waiting for someone to name ONE ALL AFRICAN neighborhood that's safe?!?
POINT PROVEN!
Come to East English Village or Indian Village or Palmer Woods neighborhoods in Detroit.

Fenton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
That does not fit the narrative.
What do you mean?
Game Over

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Game Over

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

Game Over wrote:
Hopefully he's a bit dumber now. I'm sure he knows feet can also be used in the "Knockout Game"!

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

"Do you want know how stupid these house negroes are? If they believe what I say is racist then why have my post deleted? You would think the most logical approach to prove white people are racist is to allow white folks to preach their racist rhetoric. By having my post and others deleted only shows black people are afraid of the truth and are too stupid to put up a coherent argument. So Sambo cries to topix to have post removed because he has been exposed to be a illiterate worthless slug who can only put up one sentence ad hominem attacks."

You are so funny AB. You talk about "house negroes" deleting your "truthful" posts when you know there is NO way you can prove that. I saw your posts earlier about supposed zoophilic blacks raping animals. You should look up Mr Kenneth Pinyan. A Boeing engineer who had a love affair with horses. He let a horse mount and penetrate him. Because a horse penis is something like 2 or 3 feet long it destroyed his colon. He subsequently bled internally to death. It made the Enumclaw, Washington news so it's well documented. So while you continue to spout off about Africa and American blacks being so vile and wicked, keep your white holiness in check because white people do the exact same thing. I'm sure the unfortunate death of Mr. Pinyan was not an anomaly in the white community. Or as one Topix poster put it, "micro vs. macro."
This is what they do

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Teen brothers accused of killing Iraq war veteran after arranging to sell him iPad on Craigslist

Rhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne ws/article-2521168/Teen-brothe rs-killed-veteran-Jim-Vester-f ake-Craigslist-iPad-deal.html# ixzz2n46jpg00

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed or chose to ignored the premise of censoring speech which is the current topix at hand.
You also failed to mention the bruther who raped a 6 week old baby girl.
You also failed to mention the two bruthers who shot the baby in the stroller while counting down from 5.
The only thing you attempted to discredit me was mentioning a horse dyck. Wow....
No, I was pointing out your conspicuous hypocrisy. Those "bruthers" are no kin to me. I simply cited one example of many I could use to point out how hypocritical you are. You must not remember in the news the young mother of two callously murdered in Taylor at Advance America by a fellow Aryan like you who acted like a murderous Barbarian. It's really funny how you try so hard to make me look stupid by minimizing the points I make to make white crime, savagery, and wickedness less serious than it really is.

Plymouth, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how the media forgot to mention that Mandela and his wife who was also charged with murder were responsible for over 75,000 deaths during their apartheid reign of terror. Our boys and girls are dying overseas protecting our country, how does our government shows it respect?(golfing and vacation trips to Hawaii) However, we make speeches and order the American Flag to be flown at half staff for a man that was on the terrorist watch list since 2008. I reckon the means justifies the end of a machete.
That's like swapping one wicked act for another to excuse apartheid. Apartheid was morally WRONG. Bottom line. I know innocent whites have been murdered and suffer because of the sins of their foreparents.(As I have always said) It's really too bad for both blacks and whites. But Africa did not ask to be colonized by Europeans.
Us or Them

Iceland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Topix continues to delete all the truthful posts, just to appease the lazy whining lying kaffirs.

They deleted my last two posts (21378 and 21379) showing film footage of Islamic terrorists (The Muslim Brotherhood) beheading two innocent people refusing to join their regime against the Syrian government.

These Islamic terrorist groups are the same regimes that Obama is wholeheartedly supporting and calling them "freedom fighters for democracy", in the same way the kaffir beasts that kill innocent whites call themselves.
Chuck

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

This is what they do wrote:
Teen brothers accused of killing Iraq war veteran after arranging to sell him iPad on Craigslist
Rhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne ws/article-2521168/Teen-brothe rs-killed-veteran-Jim-Vester-f ake-Craigslist-iPad-deal.html# ixzz2n46jpg00
Link...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25215...
Jim

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

:)

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
That was very tragic.
Us or Them

Iceland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
That was very tragic.
F--K YOU KAFFIR!

TRAGIC IS AN ACCIDENT, THIS IS A MORBID SENSELESS RACIST KAFFIR HATE CRIME!

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Us or Them wrote:
<quoted text>F--K YOU KAFFIR!
TRAGIC IS AN ACCIDENT, THIS IS A MORBID SENSELESS RACIST KAFFIR HATE CRIME!
AB, this was a terrible tragedy. Not every interracial crime is a hate crime.
Aryan Barbarian

Rison, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
AB, this was a terrible tragedy. Not every interracial crime is a hate crime.
I can understand why you assume I posted the above post however I can not accept ownership on this one.
Not every interracial crime is a hate crime unless it involves a Kaffer er not ir. Now do you understand? We'll do you.
Aryan Barbarian

Rison, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
Evil people relish malicious conversation.
The Message Bible (MSG)
And what you're doing is biblical Anton LaVay.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
M-Tek Akiko 4 hr employee 1
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) 5 hr Very true 1,050
Witness: Beaten man told eatery 'not safe for w... 8 hr birddog 3
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Mon fyi Jackson Missi... 1,986
Mississippi Activists Denied Access to Senator'... Aug 19 Raoul Thibodeaux 1
Ebay Exodus: Why Are Thousands of Sellers Leavi... (Jun '13) Aug 19 RealityFocus 21
Study vs Pain Aug 18 Too dumb 4
•••
•••
Jackson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Jackson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••