The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,482

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Aryan Barbarian

Rison, AR

#20526 Nov 23, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text> I am gonna make a statement that will upset so call man haters,burn your bra,Gloria Allred,Judge judy. If you rape me that is a date.
Now that's funny! Lol!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20527 Nov 23, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Internet gamer wow. Thanks for providing this information Warrior. Look at his post from another forum. It is amazing he writes like an English teacher however on this forum he plays an illiterate jackass. Funny how he fooled Kallark. Lmao!
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#39Saturday Nov 2
<quoted text>
Jesus was a Judean not a Jew.When Jesus was in Judea it was not the homeland of the ancestors of those who today style themselves Jews. Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at their homeland and were known as Khazars. In none of original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a Jew. The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term Texan signifies a person living in Texas. Got it !!!
Yes, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice and shame on KAFART! LMFAO! They deserve each other. KFARTS wife was responding to me above. You can see right through these phonies!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20528 Nov 23, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you secretly watching me sitting on the toilet scratching my ass and taking a Sami? For a 42 year old puke playing video games you bore me. Swoosh thats the sound of me flushing you down the commode. You bore me with your mental weakness, next. Could you recommended a good video game that my 3 year old grandson could beat you at.?
"Swoosh" now THAT'S funny! I hope you didn't forget to wipe your Samboy! LOL!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20529 Nov 23, 2013
As far as being assertive that trait is instilled in black women because they must assume the role of male and fenale. Not all black men are like that but most sorry brothers get it together. I love not assuming the role of a man but in a relationship you use the talent in the room if a mate has one talent that you are lacking then you must compensate as follows to succeed.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20531 Nov 23, 2013
black momma wrote:
As far as being assertive that trait is instilled in black women because they must assume the role of male and fenale. Not all black men are like that but most sorry brothers get it together. I love not assuming the role of a man but in a relationship you use the talent in the room if a mate has one talent that you are lacking then you must compensate as follows to succeed.
That's because 75% of black women are unwed mothers!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20532 Nov 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Is Mr. Willie your boyfriends name. You know the one who works at Wal Mart? LMAO! Do you want the new WARRIOR to speak about half breeds again? LMAO! You can't win punk, you don't have the intelligence. Now get back to your fantasy world of Atari and leave the real conversation for the big boys to debate!
Have you seen the customers in Walk Marty you need to hold mandatory white meeting. As well I need to hold a meeting for my people also
Aryan Barbarian

Rison, AR

#20534 Nov 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice and shame on KAFART! LMFAO! They deserve each other. KFARTS wife was responding to me above. You can see right through these phonies!
Be very very careful Kallark's wife Samatha's a internet stalker and suffers from IMP.......
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20536 Nov 23, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text> Have you seen the customers in Walk Marty you need to hold mandatory white meeting. As well I need to hold a meeting for my people also
I love Wal Mart..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20537 Nov 23, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Be very very careful Kallark's wife Samatha's a internet stalker and suffers from IMP.......
Yes, but is she white?
Aryan Barbarian

Rison, AR

#20539 Nov 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That's because 75% of black women are unwed mothers!
Warrior go to bed you hateful gut. Trying getting up tomorrow in a better mood. Do you understand? We'll do you.
Aryan Barbarian

Rison, AR

#20540 Nov 23, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
AB and Warroir are one in the same.
Yes it is true. I just wished I had Warrior's job. Never mind you wouldn't understand Sambo, Petter and Stevie?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20541 Nov 23, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Just like you and Kafart? LMAO!
Aryan Barbarian

Rison, AR

#20542 Nov 23, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Lmao that's not the first time I ooops WE heard that one before.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20543 Nov 23, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is true. I just wished I had Warrior's job. Never mind you wouldn't understand Sambo, Petter and Stevie?
You don't want my job, you just want the benefits! LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20544 Nov 23, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao that's not the first time I ooops WE heard that one before.
I have, I meant we have heard that many times! LMFAO!
Aryan Barbarian

Rison, AR

#20545 Nov 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You don't want my job, you just want the benefits! LOL!
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20547 Nov 23, 2013
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20548 Nov 23, 2013
HomeyDclown

Florissant, MO

#20549 Nov 23, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
I told you to stfu you slack jawed w!gger did you hear me? well did you? You and you're mammy are the same Gilbert Grape.Bwwwwwa 7734/5372/2013(;-(l)---+
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20550 Nov 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I love Wal Mart..
So does my mom, you put me in a Costco I will go into a spending frenzy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pearl Music Emporium (Oct '12) 17 hr Musikologist 12
Review: Yarie's African Hair Braiding (Nov '13) Tue Rhonda 2
Total Transportation a TOTAL POS Company Mon FUNNY 6
Don't Sun Here 1
Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... Sun Swedenforever 52
Date Sun meatmannn 1
Total Transportation Not Good to Work For (Dec '13) Nov 23 Ray McCall 65
Jackson Dating
Find my Match

Jackson People Search