The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
14,521 - 14,540 of 18,588 Comments Last updated 14 hrs ago
Harry Callihan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Mr Rogers wrote:
It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood,
Because all the l\liggers are dead and gone.
You have some twisted fantasies Mr Rogers.... Have you ever thought about going to therapy to sort out these obsessive issues of sucking on a black spitting viper?
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>
KKK that is the most tragic story I ever heard. I feel so bad for you. I would love for you to savor Harry's big black spitting viper and rub his prostate with your tongue just like this KKK white mamma boy....Black Apocalypse is coming for you little white boy! http://loveswhitebutt.tumblr.com/post/4440333...
One day all you white boys will be on your knees paying homage to the Black Viper! Do you understand? Well do you!
A.B your an undercover brotha do you understand well do you! Big w!gger sellout.
Harry Callihan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>KFERCAL you are an animated c00ntoon character now I just pulled your strings now dance Hambone Jones and by the way say hi to your rap mutt 4-Life he's probably locked up in the pen @ the Humane Society.7734/2013 Bwwwwwwwwwa (;-(l)---- now be a good little shine my friend...lol (wayciss) sarcasm
Maybe you should stop petting the black spitting viper and pay more attention clown. Bwwwwwwwwfuctard!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>A.B your an undercover brotha do you understand well do you! Big w!gger sellout.
You're an idiot. F n Harry is playing you idiots. Anybody with half a brain could figured that out. I don't waste my time playing with that fool...Do you understand? Well do you Pumpkin?
Chuck

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Orkin wrote:
<quoted text>The Whites and Hispanics need to unite and rid this country of all the cancerous parasitic black vermin and the lowlife white traitor scum that empower them. Spiking all the malt liquor, fortified wine, watermelons and KFC Chicken with sickle cell anemia and contaminating the street dope with cyanide would be a start.
Two men have been charged in a mass shooting at a Chicago park that wounded 13 people, including a 3-year-old boy, but neither suspect is believed to have been a triggerman, according to police.

Byron Champ, 21, and Kewane Gatewood, 20, are charged with attempted murder and aggravated battery with a firearm in the shooting Thursday night at Cornell Square Park on Chicago's southwest side.
Orkin

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Two men have been charged in a mass shooting at a Chicago park that wounded 13 people, including a 3-year-old boy, but neither suspect is believed to have been a triggerman, according to police.
Byron Champ, 21, and Kewane Gatewood, 20, are charged with attempted murder and aggravated battery with a firearm in the shooting Thursday night at Cornell Square Park on Chicago's southwest side.
Before implementing the "Final Solution" against the l\liggers, we first lay waste to race traitor scumbag wiggers like Aryan Nigbarian and little harry hymie callahan.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>
KKK that is the most tragic story I ever heard. I feel so bad for you. I would love for you to savor Harry's big black spitting viper and rub his prostate with your tongue just like this KKK white mamma boy....Black Apocalypse is coming for you little white boy! http://loveswhitebutt.tumblr.com/post/4440333...
One day all you white boys will be on your knees paying homage to the Black Viper! Do you understand? Well do you!
I didn't write this corney bull shit.Now what you need to do is release that anal probe
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

KKK wrote:
<quoted text>
All that money you grew up with and you failed to use it for a proper education, especially in English Grammar.
Oh well my feelings are hurt. Do you swallow or spit.
tuyrew

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... ……… Smoking is a excuse for Breathing its Chicago smog
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You see what I mean? You say I "can't" but can YOU prove that?
Don't have to prove anything, you know the truth..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Chuck wrote:
You don't see that with white kids..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

For your viewing pleasure..

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
Chuck

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You don't see that with white kids..
Do you think they were White?

Three American TEENAGERS 'were mall gunmen': Kenyan foreign minister says men aged 18 to 19 from Minnesota among terrorists
Chuck

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
For your viewing pleasure..
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
Dumb blonds give great head.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Three American TEENAGERS 'were mall gunmen': Kenyan foreign minister says men aged 18 to 19 from Minnesota among terrorists
That area has a high concentration of black muslims. Radical muslims should be exterminated from the planet. Obama has a Kenyan brother, I hope he is OK..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb blonds give great head.
Better than you?
Barry McCockiner

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
They were Somalian refugee types you nitwit. They often are recruited by terrorists and just disappear overnight. Do some research.
Chuck

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Better than you?
Better than yomama!
Chuck

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Barry McCockiner wrote:
<quoted text>
They were Somalian refugee types you nitwit. They often are recruited by terrorists and just disappear overnight. Do some research.
Red•neck nitwit...

http://orlingrabbe.com/wp-content/uploads/201...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Better than yomama!
Well good, get to sucking boy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson Discussions

Search the Jackson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) 8 hr researcher 1,966
Bryant protests immigrant children being housed... 8 hr Offthechart 1
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) Mon WorldWatchDetroit TueLIVE 1,020
Review: Jackson Lease Sales & Rentals (Jun '11) Jul 27 Steve B 11
Perfectly thin xtreme diet pill (Dec '13) Jul 25 SaraSoCal 6
Looking for information.. Jul 22 stephanie 1
Elicia Hughes Murder Trial - Testimony Begins (Jan '08) Jul 21 Von M 134
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••