The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,549

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
White Pride Worldwide

Hacienda Heights, CA

#16816 Jul 15, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text> Answer the question,
Name one city, town, Area or work place the negro has taken over or grew in numbers and improved on?
It should be a easy question for a real smart person like you to answer.
A sunken slave ship loaded with l\liggers on the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. That's one hell of an improvement!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16817 Jul 15, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are the real black momma then I wasn't talking to you. Only the coward who likes to say things using other people's screen name.
Thank you so much(smile) you know you made my neck moved. In view of the US right now I have some family members living abroad if my mother would say let's go I would she is an active 84 but she looks and acts 50s and she is here to stay. If my dad was still alive he pretty much was the last word I miss him so much. I wish I had tenants that would pay on time. I tell you what when I do post I pull not a standard underground black artist and I will also give certain things that white America really don't know about black middle class start with the first is nikki Giovanni the poet.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16818 Jul 15, 2013
Cross Bow wrote:
Name one city, town, Area or work place the negro has taken over or grew in numbers and improved on?
Rosewood which whites burned it down in the south.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16819 Jul 15, 2013
White Pride Worldwide wrote:
<quoted text>A sunken slave ship loaded with l\liggers on the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. That's one hell of an improvement!
Africans had slaves but treatment of slaves were not as brutal. Whites on the other hand had slaves which were the Irish treatment of them from 1610 to 1855 were brutalize by far worst that evil is in your DNA finally if you keep legacy of hate that race will soon say enough and only through violence people will take notice. Just like the IRA was formed they didn't march around the same time as the 60s. God is trying to tell us STOP before your bethren stop being passive. Do you really want a city of manifestos if blacks are the enemy you don't teach the enemy your war tactics. Do you think rich rich white people who are making money from their chosen few are going to sit back and do nothing the white race will turn on each other in a minute. Blacks spend more foolish money than any other race. Bling bling BS.

Millie j. First you take your heart in the palm of my hand. Hurt so good
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16821 Jul 15, 2013
Black momma wrote:
Black and white people are so much alike the only difference is white people hate filters the very soul not all of them but most. Blacks excuses excuses one right after another you let white people lead around like a puppet. We go to them to validate was is approiate and acceptable. We are the only race that keep trying to make some whites love us. Get over it. If that white man calls you a welfare case so what. I wish every black person in the world would go on welfare to see what happens to the structure of society. Let's just call it our 40 acres and a mule.
I urge this once again stop letting them. Get all you can go Corp. You think they don't get over when I work at b of a years ago the doctors put each other on disability but the Corp. Was getting paid. The true players.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#16822 Jul 15, 2013
Sin is still the cause of crime and violence. Pigmentation or lack thereof, ethnicity, nationality, or even gender are natural categories that are not the causes of sin. Adam and Eve, the parents of the one human race we are all a part of, sinned by disobeying God's command. There is only one cure for the disease of sin: Jesus Christ! He died on that old rugged cross because, "God so loved the world, He gave His only begotten Son that whosever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." He takes racial hatred and prejudice out of the heart. Only He can turn our society around.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16823 Jul 15, 2013
Don't be ashamed if they call you a .....
1 A chimp
2 Uncle Tom
3 welfare collector
4 pimp
5 hoe
6 thug
7 gangster rapper
8 sell out
9 holy roller
10 non tax paying
11 no contribution to society
12 excuse maker
let them go into debt stop buying houses buy land only land that is easy to pay off from east to west

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#16824 Jul 15, 2013
Black momma wrote:
Don't be ashamed if they call you a .....
1 A chimp
2 Uncle Tom
3 welfare collector
4 pimp
5 hoe
6 thug
7 gangster rapper
8 sell out
9 holy roller
10 non tax paying
11 no contribution to society
12 excuse maker
let them go into debt stop buying houses buy land only land that is easy to pay off from east to west
Don't let name calling get you down because insults show lack of intlelligence. Instead, put your trust in Jesus christ and use the spiritual weapons God has given you.
George

United States

#16825 Jul 15, 2013
Glad to know u have trust in your imaginary friend in the sky all we need is more people named George to do what he did . Let's see some proof of your imaginary friend in the sky, that don't exist . Obama is all the USA needs another criminal politician like he is dividing America some more, let's have a civil war get all politicians first! Start over like we need to put the apes in zoos where they belong !
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16826 Jul 15, 2013
George wrote:
Glad to know u have trust in your imaginary friend in the sky all we need is more people named George to do what he did . Let's see some proof of your imaginary friend in the sky, that don't exist . Obama is all the USA needs another criminal politician like he is dividing America some more, let's have a civil war get all politicians first! Start over like we need to put the apes in zoos where they belong !
are an imaginary person your spirit, your being, the emotion and love you feel what the church they mean well but they have distanct themselves from what your heart tells you wrong from right. The love I feel for everyone is the path we all want to come closer to. Yet I feel empty at times but I know in my heart I rather hurt myself than hurt someone emotionly. I know at one time people felt a kinship with a spirit that is not just you it us all of us.
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#16827 Jul 15, 2013
Attention: This message is sponsored by the WPWW networks we will be holding a rally for the whites to unite. Stay white Stay Strong Tour 2013 coming to a city near you keeping the neighborhoodz safe from the black plague and we will be teaching you how to defend yourself from knockout kings and chimp outs and wannabe thug pants on the ground knuckldraggers.7734/2013 TBA tune into channel 5372 for further updates bye bye black sheep!
Sad news

United States

#16828 Jul 15, 2013
Crime is out of control
White Pride Worldwide

Hacienda Heights, CA

#16829 Jul 15, 2013
Sad news wrote:
Crime is out of control
Crime=l\liggers
White Pride Worldwide

Hacienda Heights, CA

#16830 Jul 15, 2013
George wrote:
We need to put the Apefricoons in the ground.

By the way, George Zimmerman was only half hispicnic, his pappy is a Jew. The name Zimmerman is Hymie.
Dennis E Gannon

Dayton, OH

#16831 Jul 15, 2013
White Pride Worldwide wrote:
<quoted text>Crime=l\liggers
Ride the white pride! Big 1212 to you!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16834 Jul 15, 2013
Dennis E Gannon wrote:
<quoted text>
Ride the white pride! Big 1212 to you!
You ratther hide behind a box or under a sheet spine where where. Or maybe your menstral cramps might stop you
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#16835 Jul 15, 2013
Attention: Don't pay any attention to what's behind the curtain you might not like what you see blacky.(;/-) 7734 /2013 When Whites Unite
White Pride Worldwide

Hacienda Heights, CA

#16836 Jul 15, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Another Geraldo Rivera. No wonder the slimy Rivera was so pro-Zimmerman. teehee. Usually, good ole Geraldo can't kiss enough black arse. Geraldo is Jewish when it's convenient and he's hispanic when the situation calls for it. What a phony POS that guy is, the funny thing is good ole libtarded Geraldo said on Faux News that he was a registered rePUBican. RePUBican or demoCRAP, just two wings of the same vulture as far as I'm concerned. Wonder if Geraldo would ever identify himself as just a "white guy" the way the Jewish media tried to label Zimmerman? 8181
If it had been John White the Caucasian that shot the teenage l\ligger "gangsta" thug in self-defense, the jury judge and jury would have found him guilty of first degree murder and sentenced him to death. Not to mention all the l\liggers throughout the country killing, raping and looting more white people, of course, justifying that as a "Freedom March for more Justice"
Dennis E Gannon

Dayton, OH

#16837 Jul 15, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Another Geraldo Rivera. No wonder the slimy Rivera was so pro-Zimmerman. teehee. Usually, good ole Geraldo can't kiss enough black arse. Geraldo is Jewish when it's convenient and he's hispanic when the situation calls for it. What a phony POS that guy is, the funny thing is good ole libtarded Geraldo said on Faux News that he was a registered rePUBican. RePUBican or demoCRAP, just two wings of the same vulture as far as I'm concerned. Wonder if Geraldo would ever identify himself as just a "white guy" the way the Jewish media tried to label Zimmerman? 8181
Interesting, becase he used to work for CNBC years ago, which would be the lib network
Dennis E Gannon

Dayton, OH

#16840 Jul 15, 2013
So, Zimmerman is part something, and not all white. 5372.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bryant protests immigrant children being housed... 4 hr Creekman 25
Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... 6 hr Swedenforever 53
shawshank redemption Mon observer 1
Total Transportation a TOTAL POS Company Dec 14 Ex driver 10
Daniel Bolles (May '14) Dec 13 scammed 4
Date Dec 12 Mary Warren 4
Honey Ates Dec 8 Freak E 2
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web