The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,289

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#15972 Jun 11, 2013
Tyrone wrote:
Why dat Kfecal be always hatin'? Dat brutha be wayciss and sheet. Dem wite boyz don't be doin' nuffin'. I be thinkin' Kfart be waycial profilin' and sheet. Word. 5372.
Thanks "Tyrone." Your post invigorates and edifies BEYOND measure LOL. Just another spineless loser posting as a "black" person because ignorant morons like you don't know an iota about black people. "WORD." Know wha I'm sayin'? 5372
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#15973 Jun 11, 2013
Attention: This is a public service announcement from the WPWW network this evening on channel 5372 we will be showing the hymie version of Roots starring kuntahebrew the jungle boy played by KFART and his tire swinging partner tarbaby,a low class house ape straight out of the minority of lazy black azz welfare leeching flea pickers hoping to reproduce more fecal critters to get more entitlements,Chet will be the official turd counter.Bwwwwwwwwwwa Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong the cleansing of America 2013 for a whiter brighter future."Live Free Or Die"
arad

Runnemede, NJ

#15976 Jun 11, 2013
did you ever see that thing where they said that black people who were half white look Asian??

Spartanburg, SC

#15977 Jun 12, 2013
Negrodamus wrote:
<quoted text>Kaffart....Yo hate an evil have left me no choice butt to condemns u to a life witout KFC, pig feet, bananas, orange cherry an grape koolade, Affimative Action, rap music, food stamps, welfare an gobment housing....this b wat it b.......word to yo mammy......Negrodamus b spooken!
Yes a life without the things I "like".....how nice. I hope this "punishment" teaches me a valuable lesson *thumbs up* ;-)
Uh Oh

Washington, DC

#15978 Jun 12, 2013
Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
yo muddafkin honkey,ahs aint no tire swingin ape an ahs aint low class cuz mah older sista dun hoam scooled me an dun lerned me quantum physics an english liticher an pomes by shakespear an dat tree bitsch, joyce kilmer.
Damn, that home schooling really helped a lot! Sheeeeeeit!!!!
superman

Dothan, AL

#15979 Jun 12, 2013
is up up and away maybe he can help all.
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#15981 Jun 12, 2013
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo,mah main byitch Tarnisha also dun gots plenny o savvy an gives a lotsa butt injections.she can git yo butt as big as a elephants.
Yo chucksteak I see you still haven't got a job @ Ford in the custodial department that your partner KFART promised he would hook you up and I can tell by those bathroom shyt-locks you still have give the good Rev.Al Chimpton a call and he can give you a hot comb and a process.Bwwwwwwwwwa and if you ever shoot paintballs @ us clowns again we got something for you provided by the hebrews its called a matzoball cocktail get punk azz b/Tchaikovsky.7734/2013 Clowns Rule you ape hanging fool.
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#15983 Jun 12, 2013
Negrodamus wrote:
<quoted text>You is now beginning to know when an when not to swing wit da monkeys Kaffart as a good l\ligga shood, unlike da Monkey Boy Shyfreak. For this I, Da Great Negrodamus will award u da Pickled Pig Feet Award fo bein a Good l\ligga amongst yo fello l\liggas.....This b da spooken werd to yo mammy of Negrodamus.
I commend you on your intelligent spoken words you shall receive the golden Shaka-zulu award for being an alpha ape and leader of your pack should be very proud.

Spartanburg, SC

#15986 Jun 14, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>I commend you on your intelligent spoken words you shall receive the golden Shaka-zulu award for being an alpha ape and leader of your pack should be very proud.
As I commend you and award you with the Grand Cross of the German Eagle. It's awarded to the most racist and unintelligent of bird poo colored miscreants as yourself. You make your Klan/Nazi/White Nationalist/Pan-Aryanists albino chimpazoid brothers proud. Keep up the good work [I]mpotent [C]aucachimp [P]ricks of 2013. Who knows, maybe you can win again in 2014!
ICP2013

United States

#15987 Jun 14, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
As I commend you and award you with the Grand Cross of the German Eagle. It's awarded to the most racist and unintelligent of bird poo colored miscreants as yourself. You make your Klan/Nazi/White Nationalist/Pan-Aryanists albino chimpazoid brothers proud. Keep up the good work [I]mpotent [C]aucachimp [P]ricks of 2013. Who knows, maybe you can win again in 2014!
First off KFECAL nobody asked your opinion and since you have a top position @ Ford as a sanitation engineer I believe you should lead by example take your nappy brillol headed self back into the restroom and scrub the toilets then jump in and flush you and your pack of fecal critters down the drain with the rest of your lazy minority.Bwwwwwwww Clowns Rule you fish eyed fool.7734/2013
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#15989 Jun 14, 2013
Shyt Eating Neanderthal wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo clown freak,yall bees lucky das all weese dun shoots at yall be paintballs.when ah dun gits back to da big D me and mah home boys is goin to lotsa peeraids an throws buckits of rancid grease at u stinkin clowns.we likes dem little cars yall zip around in cuz weese dun tips dem over an smash dem up an burn dem,no wat i sayin?
Bring it, Laqaundra! We'll take you and your fellow thugs like Marquis, De Shaunn, Mooky "B-Boy", Darnell, and Kieshaen on a little right and dump you all head first into a wood chipper.
C C Rider

Buffalo, NY

#15990 Jun 14, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Bring it, Laqaundra! We'll take you and your fellow thugs like Marquis, De Shaunn, Mooky "B-Boy", Darnell, and Kieshaen on a little right and dump you all head first into a wood chipper.
Wood chipper is even better than a gas chamber. No stiff to get rid of.
NoApesAllowed

Oakland, TN

#15991 Jun 14, 2013
Why don't you shaved apes learn some English and act like human beings and not like something a babboon crapped out between meals.

How can you spot the stupid ape in Cordova? He's the one shooting someone at a McDonalds over a cell phone.
EPA

Chicago, IL

#15992 Jun 14, 2013
C C Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Wood chipper is even better than a gas chamber. No stiff to get rid of.
That would be one smelly wood chipper. Make sure you have plenty of acid to disinfect after each use, for the sake of the environment.
Will Smith Vestavia

Birmingham, AL

#15993 Jun 14, 2013
I speak for Vestavia hills will smith is a troubled kid I know most are aware of him I found hos new twitter @Williomaan and his Facebook posts both are increasingly disturbing and sad he's crying for help I feel and he is gonna be dead I feel soon

Spartanburg, SC

#15994 Jun 15, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>First off KFECAL nobody asked your opinion and since you have a top position @ Ford as a sanitation engineer I believe you should lead by example take your nappy brillol headed self back into the restroom and scrub the toilets then jump in and flush you and your pack of fecal critters down the drain with the rest of your lazy minority.Bwwwwwwww Clowns Rule you fish eyed fool.7734/2013
You are quite mentally [I]mpaired my [C]rackbrained little [P]ansy lol. Keep up the good work though. You might be able to win the master racist award for 2014.
Joe Bissett

Dayton, OH

#15997 Jun 15, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Yo chucksteak I see you still haven't got a job @ Ford in the custodial department that your partner KFART promised he would hook you up and I can tell by those bathroom shyt-locks you still have give the good Rev.Al Chimpton a call and he can give you a hot comb and a process.Bwwwwwwwwwa and if you ever shoot paintballs @ us clowns again we got something for you provided by the hebrews its called a matzoball cocktail get punk azz b/Tchaikovsky.7734/2013 Clowns Rule you ape hanging fool.
Who is KFART?
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#15998 Jun 15, 2013
Joe Bissett wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is KFART?
Kfart is Kfecal. STAY WHITE, STAY STRONG, AND YOU CAN'T GO WRONG. 5372.
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#16002 Jun 16, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite mentally [I]mpaired my [C]rackbrained little [P]ansy lol. Keep up the good work though. You might be able to win the master racist award for 2014.
l@@k KFEDUS you have been nominated as monkey master baitor most of you chimps hump everything insight you know what I'm talking about Mr.Meoff.Now you have been served a nice cold glass of brass monkey no pun intended.Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 and by the way happy who's your father's day to you magilla gorilla.
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#16003 Jun 16, 2013
Must be a confusing day in Kfecal's neck of the woods. We all know that the reason all dem simianesque "urban yufes" call each other "brother" is cuz deys don't bees knowin' who deys daddy bees. Hey Tarbaby Jones, who yo baby daddies bees. 1212/8181. White Pride Worldwide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More agencies line up to ask for more money fro... 10 hr gulf 1
Mississippi lawmakers question whether local sc... 10 hr Jackson News 1
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) 12 hr MrPeabody 1,987
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) 14 hr Waste of life 1,086
ABC channel 3 Sep 23 jules 2
afraid 2 date (Feb '14) Sep 22 Uh huh 5
Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) Sep 21 BigDan 59
Jackson Dating
Find my Match

Jackson Jobs

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson

Personal Finance