The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,573

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#15946 Jun 9, 2013
What wrote:
Is Kfart still smelling Chet's little present, long and hard in his backyard?
Actually that is KFART curled up in the back yard a smelly brown snake. Lol Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013
WPWW

Jefferson, GA

#15947 Jun 9, 2013
What wrote:
Is Kfart still smelling Chet's little present, long and hard in his backyard?
Interestingly, many "yufes" "teens" and "thugz" do use an inhalant made from mixing their very own or someone else's feces and piss in a bottle and placing a balloon on top of the bottle. Dem "yufes" then allow the concoction to ferment for a timed period and then remove the balloon and huff to give them a euphoric ghetto rat-type of high. The name of the concoction has been dubbed "Jenkem" by the simianesque "yufes." Tonight on the WPWW network view Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom as we go into Detroit, East St. Louis, and the ATL to learn of the behavior habits and tribal customs that go along with the ritualistic practice of inhaling "Jenkem." Watch on channel 5372 at 8PM and/or an encore perfomance on channel 1212 at 1AM. WPWW 8181

“For The Lost”

Since: Aug 10

Schenectady, NY

#15948 Jun 9, 2013
Our country has turned against god and turned god out of everything and we will be bought low and to destruction because of our stubborn willfullness and disobedience to god. I dont recognise this country anymore,gays marrying,drugs everywhere,sex,sex sex all ya hear is sex and kids not obeying their parents. Freaks with tattoos and piercings looking like they just crawled out of jungle.No wonder we have crime like never before.

“For The Lost”

Since: Aug 10

Schenectady, NY

#15949 Jun 9, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Interestingly, many "yufes" "teens" and "thugz" do use an inhalant made from mixing their very own or someone else's feces and piss in a bottle and placing a balloon on top of the bottle. Dem "yufes" then allow the concoction to ferment for a timed period and then remove the balloon and huff to give them a euphoric ghetto rat-type of high. The name of the concoction has been dubbed "Jenkem" by the simianesque "yufes." Tonight on the WPWW network view Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom as we go into Detroit, East St. Louis, and the ATL to learn of the behavior habits and tribal customs that go along with the ritualistic practice of inhaling "Jenkem." Watch on channel 5372 at 8PM and/or an encore perfomance on channel 1212 at 1AM. WPWW 8181
Oh my god in heaven! I never heard of that before. Anything to serve satan and let him destroy their minds,I guess. This wickked wicked old world it cant stand to much longer.

“For The Lost”

Since: Aug 10

Schenectady, NY

#15950 Jun 9, 2013
Anarchy wrote:
The Traitor U.S. l\ligger President Opossum has donated over a billion and a half dollars of the U.S. Taxpayers money to the Muslim Brotherhood terrorists in Egypt.
Amen! He's the antichrist that all the world will wonder after and he will bring about the mark of the beast.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#15951 Jun 9, 2013
angels weep wrote:
Our country has turned against god and turned god out of everything and we will be bought low and to destruction because of our stubborn willfullness and disobedience to god. I dont recognise this country anymore,gays marrying,drugs everywhere,sex,sex sex all ya hear is sex and kids not obeying their parents. Freaks with tattoos and piercings looking like they just crawled out of jungle.No wonder we have crime like never before.
I blame the so called ''greatest generation'' or the ww2 boys who spawned the self centered ''baby boomers'' who in turn spawned the so called ''schitt generation''who are godless, black adoring crap.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#15952 Jun 9, 2013
WARRIOR in da house!
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#15953 Jun 9, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
WARRIOR in da house!
Would you like me to deposit a big pile of steamy turds in your bed? You can roll in them tonight and wake up in the morning covered in poop.
Your neighbors wont call you wet-back any more, but stink back.
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#15954 Jun 9, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like me to deposit a big pile of steamy turds in your bed? You can roll in them tonight and wake up in the morning covered in poop.
Your neighbors wont call you wet-back any more, but stink back.
Him a and K-FECAL are twins they met each other swimming around in the toilet bowl. Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 This message was sponsored by the WPWW the cleansing of America 2013 campaign.
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#15955 Jun 9, 2013
angels weep wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my god in heaven! I never heard of that before. Anything to serve satan and let him destroy their minds,I guess. This wickked wicked old world it cant stand to much longer.
Stop your whining and get up out of you're fetal position and take your thumb out of your mouth and help the cause this has been a public service announcement from the WPWW,Stay white stay strong you cant go wrong.7734/2013 "Live Free Or Die" Campaign for a whiter brighter future.
Kim may

Oakland, CA

#15956 Jun 10, 2013
JohnnyO wrote:
Wow! and San Leandro is right next to Oakland. And they are already taking over down town San Leandro. Crime is climbing. Wonder what the new Mayor has in store? Watch your back when in San Leandro. Most so far that I found where caused by Blacks. Surprise,Surprise. Funny how some news papers leave out the description that they are black. But We all know.
Let me guess, you're white!&#128558;

Since: Nov 12

Los Angeles, CA

#15957 Jun 10, 2013
Interesting to see those places in the list! Gotta see for myself in the near future, though.

whitesally123
http://bit.ly/LUF9pr

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#15958 Jun 10, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame the so called ''greatest generation'' or the ww2 boys who spawned the self centered ''baby boomers'' who in turn spawned the so called ''schitt generation''who are godless, black adoring crap.
Right...blame it all on "baby boomers" and "godless, black adoring crap." This is the reason why American has gone downhill. Couldn't be anything else right??
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#15960 Jun 10, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like me to deposit a big pile of steamy turds in your bed? You can roll in them tonight and wake up in the morning covered in poop.
Your neighbors wont call you wet-back any more, but stink back.
Sure, just do me a favor and roll your fat mother off the bed first. She already smells like a skunk that crawled out of the ass of another skunk. She gives good head though!
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#15961 Jun 10, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right...blame it all on "baby boomers" and "godless, black adoring crap." This is the reason why American has gone downhill. Couldn't be anything else right??
I say those boomers are the crooks and political correct parasites in government now and how the jews in hollywood glorify all the really violent godless crap in TV etc. TOTAL MINDLESS GARBAGE.
Anarchy

Austin, TX

#15963 Jun 10, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
I say those boomers are the crooks and political correct parasites in government now and how the jews in hollywood glorify all the really violent godless crap in TV etc. TOTAL MINDLESS GARBAGE.
Not to mention, the hymies empowering the pathetic l\liggers, queers, beaners, terrorists and, worst of all, the spineless lowlife lying white race traitor politicians.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#15964 Jun 10, 2013
And you racist turds whine about everyone else not taking personal responsibility when all you do is blame Jews and Blacks and every non-white for America's woes. Just keep slurping up the drivel from the mouths of your wranglers and masters. You serve them well.
Negrodamus

Miami, FL

#15965 Jun 10, 2013
Kunte Kaffart.....Why does you got soooo much madness and evil in yo black l\ligga ass, my monkey brotha? You must learn how to take da vine on da tree an learn how to swing like all monkeys do....do u no wat I b sayin Kaffart? In otha werds, b da monkey u b.....monkey see, monkey does.....Theese b da werds of wizdum of da Great Negrodamus.
Tyrone

Dahlonega, GA

#15966 Jun 10, 2013
Why dat Kfecal be always hatin'? Dat brutha be wayciss and sheet. Dem wite boyz don't be doin' nuffin'. I be thinkin' Kfart be waycial profilin' and sheet. Word. 5372.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#15967 Jun 10, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
And you racist turds whine about everyone else not taking personal responsibility when all you do is blame Jews and Blacks and every non-white for America's woes. Just keep slurping up the drivel from the mouths of your wranglers and masters. You serve them well.
WRONG !!!!!!!! I blame the white parasites in government for all the crap going on here. Of course the jews and blacks benefit from the suck laws those boomers enact for our own good like having to wear seat belts and not being able to smoke in a lot of places and raising the drinking age and that DWI crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Country Inn & Suites (Mar '14) 8 hr Richlandgirl2 6
Pretty girls in richland and ugly bfs 17 hr Richland2 1
Date Sat Marie 5
Review: Jackson Lease Sales & Rentals (Jun '11) Thu jenstriegel 14
Mississippi tea party activist dead of apparent... (Jun '14) Dec 24 Swedenforever 26
Review: Ramelli Waste Dec 23 mark Coleman 1
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Dec 22 Quit 1,991

Flash Flood Watch for Hinds County was issued at December 28 at 3:29AM CST

Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:04 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:04AM
Breaking Down Saints' Game Plan vs. Bucs
ESPN 2:15 PM
Graham on Saints' struggles: 'A long year'
NBC Sports 4:37 PM
Saints place Pierre Thomas, Akiem Hicks on IR
NFL 7:31 AM
Jimmy Graham on injury: 'A battle every game'
Bleacher Report 8:30 AM
Saints vs. Buccaneers: Complete Week 17 Preview for New Orleans