The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,384

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
WPWW

Blairsville, GA

#15924 Jun 4, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
All the racism aside, which really is based on a prejudice fabricated through whatever experience that may be fact or not, I would like to go back to pure facts for a moment.
Black people as I have said many times, have a propensity to be lazy, have terrible ethics, zero integrity, and a lack of ability to contribute.
These behaviors can be seen in any urban area where the blacks have infested.
Another thing we see relevant to the above statement, is the fact that blacks exploit each and every benefit or helping hand they can. Once blacks figure out how to exploit the system, they take full advantage of it.
Ever seen the handicap section at any Walmart or other store, guaranteed that more than 75% of the spots are taken by blacks (mostly younger than 50). Blacks don't even take the handicap thing off the mirror (not surprisingly a violation of law...typical).
Blacks have figured out how to scam the system to get drivers licenses as well.
They clearly don't know how to drive, ever seen them pull out into traffic, in which they pull out straight, at a 90 degree angle across the oncoming traffic, blocking all lanes until which time they can cut in.
Or when they put on a blinker then cut in without being let it.
We see this same attitude in busy congested areas, where blacks bust through, and aggressively say "excuse me", rather than say excuse me then wait for the other person to move aside.
Blacks overall tend to be rude, aggressive and all-in-all not very pleasant to be around...a really shittty attitude to have for people that expect to be treated equally and with respect.
And I haven't even talked about what they have done to every neighborhood they have overrun.
Its typically never really the first round of blascs that move in, they are often decent...its usually the 2nd or 3rd wave..."they cousins" who come in and once in the group, they have a pack or mob mentality when together, in which they start acting like idiots and animals!
Ok carry on!
Well said. We at the WPWW headquarters would like to award you with our prestigious White Knight Medal of Honor. Keep fighting the good fight, stay White, stay strong, and you can't go wrong. WPWW 1212/5372.
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#15925 Jun 4, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh nothing much. Just the usual saturation of bigots, racists, and funky opinions of black, brown, and white people. So the usual.
Hey KFART what makes you so high and mighty you freaking Heinz57 now go ahead and pound your chest ,and stay off the tire swing before I call the zookeeper to hose you down oh did I say that.Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Clowns rule you black azz f00l.
NAAKP

Chicago, IL

#15926 Jun 4, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
All the racism aside, which really is based on a prejudice fabricated through whatever experience that may be fact or not, I would like to go back to pure facts for a moment.
Black people as I have said many times, have a propensity to be lazy, have terrible ethics, zero integrity, and a lack of ability to contribute.
These behaviors can be seen in any urban area where the blacks have infested.
Another thing we see relevant to the above statement, is the fact that blacks exploit each and every benefit or helping hand they can. Once blacks figure out how to exploit the system, they take full advantage of it.
Ever seen the handicap section at any Walmart or other store, guaranteed that more than 75% of the spots are taken by blacks (mostly younger than 50). Blacks don't even take the handicap thing off the mirror (not surprisingly a violation of law...typical).
Blacks have figured out how to scam the system to get drivers licenses as well.
They clearly don't know how to drive, ever seen them pull out into traffic, in which they pull out straight, at a 90 degree angle across the oncoming traffic, blocking all lanes until which time they can cut in.
Or when they put on a blinker then cut in without being let it.
We see this same attitude in busy congested areas, where blacks bust through, and aggressively say "excuse me", rather than say excuse me then wait for the other person to move aside.
Blacks overall tend to be rude, aggressive and all-in-all not very pleasant to be around...a really shittty attitude to have for people that expect to be treated equally and with respect.
And I haven't even talked about what they have done to every neighborhood they have overrun.
Its typically never really the first round of blascs that move in, they are often decent...its usually the 2nd or 3rd wave..."they cousins" who come in and once in the group, they have a pack or mob mentality when together, in which they start acting like idiots and animals!
Ok carry on!
l\liggers are born handicapped in the head. So what's the sense in the government even issuing the retarded simians a handicap marker when it's already tattooed on them at birth? Furthermore, why is the government issuing handicap markers to an inept species of primates that can't even drive?

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15927 Jun 5, 2013
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#15928 Jun 5, 2013
The truth hurts doesn't it cloreds and Hispanic thugs,us hard working white people are fed up with your out of control conduct we will unite and cleans America of you leeching parasites. Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong,this message was sponsored by the W.P.W.W network for a whiter brighter future. 7734/5372/2013 The year of the juggalos.
Telling The Truth

Henderson, NV

#15929 Jun 6, 2013
Hoover Niebold wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ti cket/federal-judge-accused-say ing-minorities-predisposed-com mit-violent-184459813.html
An honest judge telling the truth. We need more judges in this world like her.
danger zone

Conway, AR

#15930 Jun 6, 2013
Life is dangerous
safe st louis

Brownsburg, IN

#15931 Jun 6, 2013
which areas are safe in st louis county? which area need to be avoided?
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#15932 Jun 6, 2013
safe st louis wrote:
which areas are safe in st louis county? which area need to be avoided?
I never had any desire to go to those southern negro crap towns.
What

Jefferson, GA

#15933 Jun 6, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
I never had any desire to go to those southern negro crap towns.
And like Buffalo is not a "negro crap town?" Not to mention loserville USA. Buffalo Bills, anyone. bwaaaaaaaaa.
ROTFLMAO!

Since: Nov 11

Asheboro, NC

#15934 Jun 6, 2013
Telling The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>An honest judge telling the truth. We need more judges in this world like her.
That's hardly "the truth" "Telling the Truth." Prejudice and racism are truly handicaps for those unfortunate persons who have it. This judge has shown clear bias which is exactly why she, in all her lily white holiness, is having her ability to dispassionately judge called into question. She is not someone being persecuted because of her devotion to "truth" as ignorant race chauvinists like to believe. She is being pursued because she has revealed what is in her heart as white people WHO THINK LIKE HER really truly believe; that all non-whites are somehow "predisposed" to badness. What sickens me constantly is the gall and utter hypocrisy of people like that. They really feel they are somehow better or more special because of their skin color.
Big Bubba BlackCock

Murrieta, CA

#15935 Jun 6, 2013
Dum white chimps

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#15936 Jun 6, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
The truth hurts doesn't it cloreds and Hispanic thugs,us hard working white people are fed up with your out of control conduct we will unite and cleans America of you leeching parasites. Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong,this message was sponsored by the W.P.W.W network for a whiter brighter future. 7734/5372/2013 The year of the juggalos.
You truly live up to your name. A mentally handicapped [C]lown [P]ansy who has TRULY gone [I]nsane yet is so [I]mpotent [C]lueless and quite [P]rickly. All of you "hardworking" whites are soooo sick of us huh? Well, personally, I am sick of white people like you. Not REAL honest, hardworking, considerate White Americans, no, white trashy race chauvinists like you who give the scores of wonderful white people a bad name. You really think that non whites are not fed up with people like you? You really think you're the only ones with legitimate concerns? Well think again. Be careful though, reality tends to hit like a freight train with 50 rail cars attached at top speed.
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#15938 Jun 6, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly live up to your name. A mentally handicapped [C]lown [P]ansy who has TRULY gone [I]nsane yet is so [I]mpotent [C]lueless and quite [P]rickly. All of you "hardworking" whites are soooo sick of us huh? Well, personally, I am sick of white people like you. Not REAL honest, hardworking, considerate White Americans, no, white trashy race chauvinists like you who give the scores of wonderful white people a bad name. You really think that non whites are not fed up with people like you? You really think you're the only ones with legitimate concerns? Well think again. Be careful though, reality tends to hit like a freight train with 50 rail cars attached at top speed.
Your talking out you're azz cause you're mouth knows better gorilla face you just might be the little black mambo lip hobo soon living in a freight car get it pal lol 7734/2013 Clowns Rule you Jack azz baboon; -)- considerate go take a look in the mirror it's dark just like your future think about that shadow shine boy.Haha!
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#15939 Jun 6, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>And like Buffalo is not a "negro crap town?" Not to mention loserville USA. Buffalo Bills, anyone. bwaaaaaaaaa.
ROTFLMAO!
I would never live in buffalo proper because it is a negro, white trash crap hole but I live in the suburbs which are very segregated.
Around here, birds of a feather flock together.
Albert E

Sanford, NC

#15941 Jun 8, 2013
liberal weenie wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such place as ESL, MO. It is in IL. That big river between the two cities that is the border. Get a clue.
You can give constructive criticism without being nasty and
smart mouthed.(Get a clue.)
C'mon...give it a try.
If you're really liberal, I completely understand.
WPWW

Jefferson, GA

#15942 Jun 8, 2013
Just a friendly reminder brothers. STAY WHITE, STAY STRONG, AND YOU CAN'T GO WRONG. This friendly reminder is brought to you and funded by the WPWW Network. 5372/1212. No WINO(s)[White In Name Only] allowed.
Anarchy

Austin, TX

#15943 Jun 8, 2013
The Traitor U.S. l\ligger President Opossum has donated over a billion and a half dollars of the U.S. Taxpayers money to the Muslim Brotherhood terrorists in Egypt.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#15944 Jun 8, 2013
Keep the money in this sorry, corrupt country, where a person can't afford to get sick.
What

Jefferson, GA

#15945 Jun 9, 2013
Is Kfart still smelling Chet's little present, long and hard in his backyard?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why the Left Should Look to Jackson, Mississippi Wed Swedenforever 5
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Oct 20 Geoscientist 1,990
Flooding in areas of Central Mississippi Oct 15 ACE MILNER 1
Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... Oct 15 Swedenforever 27
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) Oct 8 CurtainsCoverEmpt... 1,101
Total Transportation Not Good to Work For (Dec '13) Oct 4 Dan the man 49
More agencies line up to ask for more money fro... Oct 1 gulf 1
Jackson Dating
Find my Match

Jackson Jobs

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson