The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 625)

Showing posts 12,481 - 12,500 of18,501
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sameshytdifferen tday

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

This is a never ending soap opera that's comical sameshytdifferentday.lol; -)-
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Hostel wrote:
<quoted text>Watch out you don't know what's about to hit you 5372
LMFAO! I know what's about to hit me, your mothers big fat lips and a nice cold 12 pack of Budweiser! I'll let you know when I am finished !
sameshytdifferen tday

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Peter puffers, pavement apes and cyber tough guys what a combination what a joke. lol; -)-
Demetrius Jackson

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

wat up tarn. you bees seein' Tyrone still. dat Tyrone jus bees playin' you girl. I bees yo baby daddy, know what I'm sayin. girl, I want to sex u up, know what I'm sayin. back dat thang up girl. U know you bees wantin a playa like Demetrius. kick dat kneegrow Tyrone two da curb.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
yo honkey, all losers on here especially das vvetback WARRIOR, Uncle tom kallark ans das Country girl pig.
My stud, Shyteak is cool tho ans he can suck down mo Colt45 malt an smoak Newports das he cops at da 7-11s.
Yo BIOTCH what you got against a stud like me? Didn't I take good care of you while shytsteak was in jail? You were one of my favorite clydesdale ponies. I fed you hay everyday, I watered you then I brushed you after riding you around the stable for a bit, I never put you up wet and that's the thanks I get? I remeber when you threw a shoe and I tacked a new one right on that big hoof of yours. Now get back out there and plow that field!

Since: Nov 11

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
yo honkey, all losers on here especially das vvetback WARRIOR, Uncle tom kallark ans das Country girl pig.
My stud, Shyteak is cool tho ans he can suck down mo Colt45 malt an smoak Newports das he cops at da 7-11s.
LOLOLOLOLOLLL thanks a lot Kingfis...ahem..TarBaby Jones. I'm so happy you keep me in what little brains you have LMBO!!
Kallark27

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Working for Ford is great as a black man. That's why a black man and a broken gun have a lot in common. If they don't work, you can't fire them.
Big bubba

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

5373 and adlofs hitler be Tossin my salad
Big bubba

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

5372 an kallark27 be givin da kine Blumpkin
WPWW 1212

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

5372. White Pride Worldwide.
Sam I Am

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anyone ever told you that your one ugly coon? OK now you have been told.
Tarnisha Jones

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>Has anyone ever told you that your one ugly coon? OK now you have been told.
I aint no coon i a sheboon ape.
NCIC Barack Obama

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>I aint no coon i a sheboon ape.
I'm Barack Obama and I approve this message.
HNIC Barack Obama

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo,yall aint mah Tarny ans muss be jealous o her beauty an abilities fo u to copy her.an she aint fom dat crime riddled chi town.
I'm Barack Obama and I disapprove this l\ligger's message.
sameshytdifferen tday

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Wigger's,c00n's,polesmokers,ju st another day in the Hood and let's not forget the cyber internet so called tough guys what a joke.LOL
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

7734. 1212. White Pride Worldwide. 5372.
HNIC Barack Obama

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

I'm Barack Obama and I approve this message.

Tarnisha Jones aka "Buckwheat Junior"

Shyfreak aka "Anutter l\ligger"
InsaneClownposse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Attention: Just got back from my tour of the 25-most dangerous cities, yo shyt-steak and your sidekick ape having she-boon c00ns stymie Tar-baby. I still have an opening in my circus for you pick up a shovel and follow K-FART and the rest of the pants on the ground primitive primates,pull you're pants up before I square off your monkey paws.Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 The year of the Juggalos
InsaneClownposse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Attention: All you kuntanegeros come out and play it's always quite before the storm,or it's always midnight @ noon in the Hood isn't it.lol Stay White Stay Strong because the blacks will be gone just counting the days down another homie,bites the dust pour another shytsmalt liquor on the ground may all white people celebrate when these boot lips destroy themselfs it's coming soon .7734/2013 The year of the Jugglos (;-)-
youstupidfacepai nter

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

InsaneClownposse wrote:
Attention: Just got back from my tour of the 25-most dangerous cities, yo shyt-steak and your sidekick ape having she-boon c00ns stymie Tar-baby. I still have an opening in my circus for you pick up a shovel and follow K-FART and the rest of the pants on the ground primitive primates,pull you're pants up before I square off your monkey paws.Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 The year of the Juggalos
I'll square off with you anytime. I'll knock the lead contaminated paint right off your face. Puss_y.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,481 - 12,500 of18,501
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Jackson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Jackson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••