The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 613)

Showing posts 12,241 - 12,260 of18,536
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
White Pride

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Green Grosser wrote:
Don't forget to pick up some of those Kallark27 greens.
I hear Kallark grows them out of his ass.
Kinky Fiebelkorn

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

White Pride wrote:
<quoted text>I hear Kallark grows them out of his ass.
He probably stinks like stinkin ass.
White Pride

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Kinky Fiebelkorn wrote:
<quoted text>
He probably stinks like stinkin ass.
The nickname for Kallark greens is stink weed, it's indigenous to all nasty black asses.
Demetrius Jackson

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

yo yo wat up Tar baby. You stil be trickin' fo Teaky? Holla at yo baby daddy.
InsaneClownPosse

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Attention: K-FART has retired from Ford and topics to pursue his new profession as a representative for the elite group of chimps the organizations name is J.A.N and it stands for (Just Another Negero)he is on a mission right now in APE-RICkA to try to recruit other chimps to work on his banana plantation where he hopes to help his kind providing them with free food and mud huts while.he reaps the harvest and makes millions,stay tuned for future updates this message was brought to you by the W.P.W.W network building a whiter brighter future for our children. 7734/2013

Since: Nov 11

Slater, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

InsaneClownPosse wrote:
Attention: K-FART has retired from Ford and topics to pursue his new profession as a representative for the elite group of chimps the organizations name is J.A.N and it stands for (Just Another Negero)he is on a mission right now in APE-RICkA to try to recruit other chimps to work on his banana plantation where he hopes to help his kind providing them with free food and mud huts while.he reaps the harvest and makes millions,stay tuned for future updates this message was brought to you by the W.P.W.W network building a whiter brighter future for our children. 7734/2013
Thank you soooo much for this post. I seriously laughed so hard when I read it. I haven't been feeling too well today and I needed this. Seriously. I guess keep it coming since none of you can seem to keep my name out of your mouth lol. ;-)
hOME bOY bABOON

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo tarny, wat up b1tch?Ahs dun wented to de ford plant today an axed fo a applecation an dey dun gibbed mees one.it dun axed me wat kinda job i wants an i telled dem a gravy job lak das tommy kallark dun gots,if u no wat i sayin?
yo yo yo yo yo yo oy oy oy oy...wat up wit u Shyfreak eatin Kallark greens mo fo? u b eatin dem greens y day b steel growin out dat mo fo ass...u ma beech hoe an u b eatin ma stank weed greens onlee out ma ass an dats dat beech....now get u l\ligger black ass to ma crib an sucko head ma Big D so i can put it up Kallark ass.
InsaneClownPosse

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you soooo much for this post. I seriously laughed so hard when I read it. I haven't been feeling too well today and I needed this. Seriously. I guess keep it coming since none of you can seem to keep my name out of your mouth lol. ;-)
K-FART since your not feeling well may I suggest you run down to the local neighborh00d liquor store and pick you up a bottle of brass monkey and sweat it out and keep the brown bag around the bottle.Bwwwwwwwa
Anonymous

Portland, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
yo, does you got the hots fo my Teaky? He be rich soon as he gets a job at Ford, so i aint gonna let him get away.
okay big bubba, we all know you're gay!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

InsaneClownPosse wrote:
<quoted text>K-FART since your not feeling well may I suggest you run down to the local neighborh00d liquor store and pick you up a bottle of brass monkey and sweat it out and keep the brown bag around the bottle.Bwwwwwwwa
I'll keep that in mind lol. Sound like a plan, clown?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll keep that in mind lol. Sound like a plan, clown?
Hey Kafart why don't you let that big mouth punk puppy of yours out of the closet. I bet he has pooped all over the place by now. Are you still a janitor at the Ford Plant?

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Kafart why don't you let that big mouth punk puppy of yours out of the closet. I bet he has pooped all over the place by now. Are you still a janitor at the Ford Plant?
Yes. Because you say I am.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
yo yo yo country girl.mah main b1tch,tarny aint gay,but yall must be cuz das seems to be on yo mind.yall wood be welcome to join up wif mah stable o hoes cuz some o dem goes both ways,no wat i sayin?
Shitsteak it's good to see you out of prison again. I have been taking care of your stable while you were gone. I cleaned all those sway backs up real good, shined their coats and then shoed them. You got a couple of old thorough breds there and a few quarter horses but none of them will win you any races or earn you any money. They still look like shetlin ponies. It's about time you pick yourself up and make something of yourself boy. Buy a belt to hold your pants up so you can use your hand to fill out an application form there at the Ford Plant. They are now hiring urinal cleaners and that is right up your alley. Good luck cupcake..
Magilla Gorilla

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
yo yo yo country girl.mah main b1tch,tarny aint gay,but yall must be cuz das seems to be on yo mind.yall wood be welcome to join up wif mah stable o hoes cuz some o dem goes both ways,no wat i sayin?
i b say yo sweet thang u gotta brang yo sweet lil sof monkey azz ta ma crib an get sum a dat Big M Gorilla D up yo black azz, u ma ho beech.

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

<quoted text>
Hey KingTrout! How ya been? I see you're still trying your hardest to be retarded...well....it takes very little effort on your part. You and your "creations" are still as brain dead as usual lol.
Demetrius Jackson

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

yo, yo, yo, wat up Tar-Baby. Holla at yo baby daddy.
David Mellor

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

A young black boy is helping his Mother to bake bread in the kitchen when he gets flour all over his face. He spreads the flour around a bit and turns to his Mother and says, "Look Momma, I'm a white boy!"

His mother slaps him hard across the face and says, "Go and tell your daddy what you just did!"

The boy goes through to the lounge and says, "Look dad I'm a white boy!"

The father grabs the boy throws him over his knee and slaps his arse really hard and says, "Go tell your Granddaddy what you said!"

The boy trots off and finds his grandfather and rather sheepishly says, "Look mum I'm a white boy!" The grandfather grabs the boy, drags him to the bathroom, puts a block of soap in his mouth and begins to scrub his tongue with it before sending him to his room with no dinner.

Later that evening his mother calls him down to the lounge where his family are all seated and says, "Well have you learned anything?"

To which the boy replies, "Yeah I was only white for 5 minutes and I already hate you black bastards."
Anonymous

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

David Mellor wrote:
A young black boy is helping his Mother to bake bread in the kitchen when he gets flour all over his face. He spreads the flour around a bit and turns to his Mother and says, "Look Momma, I'm a white boy!"
His mother slaps him hard across the face and says, "Go and tell your daddy what you just did!"
The boy goes through to the lounge and says, "Look dad I'm a white boy!"
The father grabs the boy throws him over his knee and slaps his arse really hard and says, "Go tell your Granddaddy what you said!"
The boy trots off and finds his grandfather and rather sheepishly says, "Look mum I'm a white boy!" The grandfather grabs the boy, drags him to the bathroom, puts a block of soap in his mouth and begins to scrub his tongue with it before sending him to his room with no dinner.
Later that evening his mother calls him down to the lounge where his family are all seated and says, "Well have you learned anything?"
To which the boy replies, "Yeah I was only white for 5 minutes and I already hate you black bastards."
LMFAO=). That was funny!
Anonymous

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No, sorry I don't sprechan ze douche!
InsaneClownPosse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

I told shyt-steak that he could replace the head silverback down @ American Pawn just go there and ask for Les he pays well and he can eat all the gorilla cookies he wants just make sure he washes his booty handhands,and put a hat on over his bathroom shyt-locks.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,241 - 12,260 of18,536
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) 3 hr Chicago Crime 1,961
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) 22 hr Karma ReapWhatSow 1,010
Looking for information.. 23 hr stephanie 1
Elicia Hughes Murder Trial - Testimony Begins (Jan '08) Mon Von M 134
Jackson and Surrounding Area Neighborhoods Mon MDR78 1
vacation blah Mon jackson crime 1
Mississippi coach, wife indicted for sex with u... Jul 20 Concerned 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs

•••