The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,381

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15091 Mar 31, 2013
Big Bubba BC wrote:
kkk rally wuz today
62 white supremeist
1256 protester s
LOLL
WPC
WIMP POWER COWARDS
420420
YOU!

Sam I am

Salem, AR

#15092 Mar 31, 2013

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities are the cities with the most blacks and mexicans in then.

Name one city, Town, area or place that the blacks moved in and took over and improved on???
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15093 Mar 31, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow your leader
http://imgur.com/blpNX4x
When you follow yours..

Sam I am

Salem, AR

#15094 Mar 31, 2013
Big Bubba BC wrote:
kkk rally wuz today
62 white supremeist
1256 protester s
LOLL
WPC
WIMP POWER COWARDS
420420
It wasnt 1200 conter protesters. It was 1200 who showed up. The reason they are hooded is because some are school teachers, police, firemen, government officials. You have no idea how the kkk is today. Keep judging them by old documentary and Mississippi burning movies. Its not a hate group that some of you spineless cowards think it is. 60 guys walking into a majority african American town, with 90% black law enforcement. Yep that sounds cowardly to me!

You kneegrows are way to funny, LOL
Juan

Montréal, Canada

#15095 Mar 31, 2013
The Black Pride Society of Detroit welcomes all Topix forum posters.

Thank you.
Anonymous

East Granby, CT

#15096 Mar 31, 2013
All of you guys have some serious deep seeded issues!
Anonymous

East Granby, CT

#15097 Mar 31, 2013
Sam I am wrote:
<quoted text>It wasnt 1200 conter protesters. It was 1200 who showed up. The reason they are hooded is because some are school teachers, police, firemen, government officials. You have no idea how the kkk is today. Keep judging them by old documentary and Mississippi burning movies. Its not a hate group that some of you spineless cowards think it is. 60 guys walking into a majority african American town, with 90% black law enforcement. Yep that sounds cowardly to me!
You kneegrows are way to funny, LOL
The kkk is nothing more than a bunch of unorganized hillbillys!
InsaneClownPosse

Ballwin, MO

#15098 Mar 31, 2013
Cry Baby wrote:
<quoted text>---------Com'on,ya gotta admit Im a h0m0 and that's funny.
Well crybaby you finally came out of the closet,so now you can put you're pink Tutu on and perform in the ballet one of your life long dreams.Bwwwwwwwwwa
Sam I am

Salem, AR

#15099 Mar 31, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>The kkk is nothing more than a bunch of unorganized hillbillys!
I'll bet the black panthers and other black and mexican groups is just fine with you, Right?
That's the way it goes way to often, You get these little whining wiggers and kneegrews that rag on the Knights Party but will say nothing about the Violent mexican and negro groups.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#15100 Mar 31, 2013
Sam I am wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet the black panthers and other black and mexican groups is just fine with you, Right?
That's the way it goes way to often, You get these little whining wiggers and kneegrews that rag on the Knights Party but will say nothing about the Violent mexican and negro groups.
Boo-hoo......want a pacifier??....poor widdle whitey....evwybody wuvs ta pick on da Klan of brothers. We all know their acts of righteousness since 1866....give me a break. Any violent gang is bad. We all know that. Stop your whining.
Anonymous

East Granby, CT

#15101 Mar 31, 2013
Sam I am wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet the black panthers and other black and mexican groups is just fine with you, Right?
That's the way it goes way to often, You get these little whining wiggers and kneegrews that rag on the Knights Party but will say nothing about the Violent mexican and negro groups.
No, I don't like any posse or gang or violent group. Its people like that who make this world a horrible place. What really does the kkk do? They get together late at night and talk about how much they hate colored people? Maybe light a cross on fire every now and then! I don't judge people by the color of their skin, it's who they are as people. Now all of you idiots are Ganging up on kallark he seems like a well educated person and you guys all come up with the stupidest racial shit to say and for what? Just something to do! I hope you guys don't look at all black people like that, there is trash in every race!
Big Bubba BC

Los Angeles, CA

#15102 Mar 31, 2013
Sam I am wrote:
<quoted text>It wasnt 1200 conter protesters. It was 1200 who showed up. The reason they are hooded is because some are school teachers, police, firemen, government officials. You have no idea how the kkk is today. Keep judging them by old documentary and Mississippi burning movies. Its not a hate group that some of you spineless cowards think it is. 60 guys walking into a majority african American town, with 90% black law enforcement. Yep that sounds cowardly to me!
You kneegrows are way to funny, LOL
Only thing funny is yo smal dik
Phag
Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

#15103 Mar 31, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>No, I don't like any posse or gang or violent group. Its people like that who make this world a horrible place. What really does the kkk do? They get together late at night and talk about how much they hate colored people? Maybe light a cross on fire every now and then! I don't judge people by the color of their skin, it's who they are as people. Now all of you idiots are Ganging up on kallark he seems like a well educated person and you guys all come up with the stupidest racial shit to say and for what? Just something to do! I hope you guys don't look at all black people like that, there is trash in every race!
Kallark is what is known as an uncle tom cuz he talks like a white man and uses big words. He should talk like other negroes talk. I bet he even smokes marlboro stead of newport and suck blue ice stead of colt45.

Since: Nov 11

Topton, NC

#15104 Mar 31, 2013
Anna Skutnik wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark is what is known as an uncle tom cuz he talks like a white man and uses big words. He should talk like other negroes talk. I bet he even smokes marlboro stead of newport and suck blue ice stead of colt45.
Sorry Ms. Skanknik but excellence in speech isn't reserved for "white man" you brain dead reject. I know just as many "white man" that speak like complete 'tards. Sorry, but you fail again.
Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

#15105 Mar 31, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Ms. Skanknik but excellence in speech isn't reserved for "white man" you brain dead reject. I know just as many "white man" that speak like complete 'tards. Sorry, but you fail again.
I saw on this forum a couple of negro posters who said the same thing i did, that you are an uncle tom and you suck up to white bosses at your ford job and you did not get that same negro a job there.
Cry Baby

Milford, OH

#15106 Mar 31, 2013
Cry Baby wrote:
ICP T.V ~all gay *all day~
----------Still funny.---------
Just what I thought

Freeport, NY

#15108 Mar 31, 2013
The WARRIOR'S

http://imgur.com/Pb9UE

Since: Nov 11

Topton, NC

#15109 Mar 31, 2013
Anna Skutnik wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw on this forum a couple of negro posters who said the same thing i did, that you are an uncle tom and you suck up to white bosses at your ford job and you did not get that same negro a job there.
Yeah I saw a caucachimp female who did the same thing. It's name was Anna Skanknik
Just what I thought

Freeport, NY

#15110 Mar 31, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>No, I don't like any posse or gang or violent group. Its people like that who make this world a horrible place. What really does the kkk do? They get together late at night and talk about how much they hate colored people? Maybe light a cross on fire every now and then! I don't judge people by the color of their skin, it's who they are as people. Now all of you idiots are Ganging up on kallark he seems like a well educated person and you guys all come up with the stupidest racial shit to say and for what? Just something to do! I hope you guys don't look at all black people like that, there is trash in every race!
Black People, White People...

Anonymous

East Granby, CT

#15111 Mar 31, 2013
Just what I thought wrote:
The WARRIOR'S
http://imgur.com/Pb9UE
Hahaha, we're all a bunch of furries:) I like to dress up like a tiger;)lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why the Left Should Look to Jackson, Mississippi 12 hr Swedenforever 5
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Oct 20 Geoscientist 1,990
Flooding in areas of Central Mississippi Oct 15 ACE MILNER 1
Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... Oct 15 Swedenforever 27
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) Oct 8 CurtainsCoverEmpt... 1,101
Total Transportation Not Good to Work For (Dec '13) Oct 4 Dan the man 49
More agencies line up to ask for more money fro... Oct 1 gulf 1
Jackson Dating
Find my Match

Jackson Jobs

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]