The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,251

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Big Bubba

Chicago, IL

#15065 Mar 30, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you keep responding to your doppleganger I will never understand. Why can't you stop kissing my behind?
kallark b suckin ma di<k after i fu<k his mama in da ass she b like Big Bubba ford truk in her azzhole like kallark be like it in his mouth.llol
Anonymous

Alexandria, VA

#15066 Mar 30, 2013
Big Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>kallark b suckin ma di<k after i fu<k his mama in da ass she b like Big Bubba ford truk in her azzhole like kallark be like it in his mouth.llol
You actually have to have a d!ck to get that job done!
Cry Baby

Milford, OH

#15068 Mar 30, 2013
WARRIORS GRANDMA wrote:
my retartd granson fingers my hole evrytime he changes grannys diaperz, he iz a very sick white pig
Whoa there ma'am, take that back. You know damn well he is not white.
InsaneClownPosse

Ballwin, MO

#15069 Mar 30, 2013
Cry Baby wrote:
<quoted text> Wow there ma'am, Im on crack,and Im toothless,You know damn well Im a w!gger.
Dude check yourself into the nearest rehab center and take that crack pole pipe out of your mouth and and put your thumb in your mouth and they will put you in the padded cell so you can get in the fetal position cry baby b/Tch.Bwwwwwwwwwwa
Big Bubba

Chicago, IL

#15070 Mar 30, 2013
kallark shave his azz like my dead mama do cause it make better fo me to put ma black monsta di<k, kallark got a wig on his azz like my dead mama got on her pooty to
InsaneClownPosse

Ballwin, MO

#15071 Mar 30, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>I actually have to have a strapon d!ck to get that job done!
You are the man in you're relationship with that other bull dyke,you carpet muncher.Bwwwwwwwa
Big Bubba

Chicago, IL

#15072 Mar 30, 2013
Cry Baby wrote:
<quoted text> Whoa there ma'am, take that back. You know damn well he is not white.
Yo cry babay, i be give u sumthin to cry about when Big Bubba plant his black monsta up u azz u be cry babayin fo mo u dum white cracka bich ha ha ha then i be stickin it down u big gurly hairy mouth ha ha ha ha like i do u mama, she like it reel gooood
Cry Baby

Milford, OH

#15074 Mar 30, 2013
InsaneClownPosse wrote:
<quoted text>Dude check yourself into the nearest rehab center and take that crack pole pipe out of your mouth and and put your thumb in your mouth and they will put you in the padded cell so you can get in the fetal position cry baby b/Tch.Bwwwwwwwwwwa
An invite to the icp clubhouse and family hangout.
Cry Baby

Milford, OH

#15075 Mar 30, 2013
InsaneClownPosse wrote:
<quoted text>You are the man in you're relationship with that other bull dyke,you carpet muncher.Bwwwwwwwa
We can actually hear you cry, how do you do it?
WPWW

Ballwin, MO

#15077 Mar 30, 2013
ATTENTION This evening on channel 5372 we will be premiering a fabulous documentary on Jim Jones it's called don't drink the purple cool aid unless your black starring K-FART and his new boyfriend crybaby not you're typical couple,this show is sponsored by Shine products stay tuned for show times.
Cry Baby

Milford, OH

#15078 Mar 30, 2013
ICP T.V ~all gay *all day~
Cry Baby

Milford, OH

#15079 Mar 30, 2013
is WPWW the local MO. affiliate.
Cry Baby

Milford, OH

#15080 Mar 30, 2013
Sorry, meant to type HOMO.
Big Bubba

Chicago, IL

#15081 Mar 30, 2013
Cry Baby wrote:
<quoted text> We can actually hear you cry, how do you do it?
i make u cry cracka bitch an make u want mo wit ma dic in u azz an den i put ma choclate cover dic wit u shit on it in u mouth after i fu<k u mama azz...llol
Cry Baby

Milford, OH

#15083 Mar 30, 2013
Cry Baby wrote:
ICP T.V ~all gay *all day~
---------Com'on,ya gotta admit that's funny.
Hung like a Bull Elephant

Maumelle, AR

#15084 Mar 30, 2013
Big Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>i make u cry cracka bitch an make u want mo wit ma dic in u azz an den i put ma choclate cover dic wit u shit on it in u mouth after i fu<k u mama azz...llol
Hahaha. Not the lame mom's basement line. Why don't you go ahead and exhaust your entire repertoire and say I don't have a job either. 5372
Big Bubba BC

Murrieta, CA

#15086 Mar 30, 2013
kkk rally wuz today
62 white supremeist
1256 protester s

LOLL
WPC
WIMP POWER COWARDS

Maumelle, AR

#15087 Mar 30, 2013
Big Bubba BC wrote:
kkk rally wuz today
62 white supremeist
1256 protester s
LOLL
WPC
WIMP POWER COWARDS
420420 is that some kind of new malt liquor ya are drinking....5272

United States

#15088 Mar 30, 2013
Cry Baby wrote:
<quoted text>---------Com'on,ya gotta admit that's funny.
Watcha
Reality Check

Centereach, NY

#15089 Mar 31, 2013
WPWW wrote:
ATTENTION This evening on channel 5372 we will be premiering a fabulous documentary on Jim Jones it's called don't drink the purple cool aid unless your black starring K-FART and his new boyfriend crybaby not you're typical couple,this show is sponsored by Shine products stay tuned for show times.
Follow your leader
http://imgur.com/blpNX4x

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ABC channel 3 2 hr jules 2
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) 4 hr HHHTJYJTYJKUYKUKR... 1,075
afraid 2 date (Feb '14) Mon Uh huh 5
Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) Sep 21 BigDan 59
Officials: JPD Officer Shoots Self In Chest (May '07) Sep 19 anon 82
10 (5) Reasons 'Dance Moms' Fans Should Watch '... Sep 16 amw 13
LOL amber alert for Mexican kids Sep 12 gulf 1
•••
•••
•••