The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,203

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
InsaneClownPosse

Ballwin, MO

#14956 Mar 28, 2013
Dogg4life wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't I suggest to your dumb ass to proof read first? Are you really that dumb or are you practicing to be nimrod of the year?
There's nothing more pathetic than a piece of illiterate trailer trash s*** trying to throw insults and can't spell!!
You are truly a dumb ass!
Now this little puppy suggests that you stop reading Kiddie magazines.
GROW UP NIMROD! You're an embarrassment to your people!
Nimrod wow you old azz mutt stfu before we chain you to a tree kuntanigra and square your paws off now get back in your ghetto mudhut you have been served a tall cold glass of champimple get it Dumbazz old dawg.Bwwwwwwwwwwa
WTH

Los Angeles, CA

#14957 Mar 28, 2013
Big Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
i be a big stoopid she ape sheboon nigga shemale mudda fukkas, ha ha ha hee hee hee hoo hoo hoo
LOL
Well BigLips Bubba Baboon, that explains everything. Now be a good l\ligger sheboon and go find your zookeeper, so he can put you back in your cage and feed you your daily bucket of KFC and bananas.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#14958 Mar 28, 2013
Dogg4life wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't I suggest to your dumb ass to proof read first? Are you really that dumb or are you practicing to be nimrod of the year?
There's nothing more pathetic than a piece of illiterate trailer trash s*** trying to throw insults and can't spell!!
You are truly a dumb ass!
Now this little puppy suggests that you stop reading Kiddie magazines.
GROW UP NIMROD! You're an embarrassment to your people!
Yawn.......
Anonymous

Binghamton, NY

#14959 Mar 28, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Not yet, what do you have in mind?
Just going off what you've been saying!
InsaneClownPosse

Ballwin, MO

#14960 Mar 28, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Just going off what you've been saying!
Hey I have Idea why don't you get in the kitchen and cook up a mess of v.I.t.t.l.e.s cun-try-gurl and stay off the moonshine it's frying your brain you can't think for yourself cupcake. BWWWWWWWA

“Lets just keep it real”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14961 Mar 28, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn.......
I'd yawn too if I were exposed as a true dumb ass. And you are that... A dumb ass!!

“Lets just keep it real”

Location hidden

#14962 Mar 28, 2013
InsaneClownPosse wrote:
<quoted text>Nimrod wow you old azz mutt stfu before we chain you to a tree kuntanigra and square your paws off now get back in your ghetto mudhut you have been served a tall cold glass of champimple get it Dumbazz old dawg.Bwwwwwwwwwwa
Old azz mutt? Square my paws off? Really? That's all you've got?
You're not worth the time.
Go back to sleep kid! Do us a favor though, DON'T WAKE UP. IJS
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#14963 Mar 28, 2013
Dogg4life wrote:
<quoted text>
You're autistic aren't you..
InsaneClownPosse

Ballwin, MO

#14964 Mar 28, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You're autistic aren't you..
He isn't autistic he is artistic after he takes a dump he says now I know what my twin l@@ks like. Bwwwwwwwwa
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#14965 Mar 28, 2013
Dogg4life wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that you're just fing with people which was humorous for about 5 minutes, but quickly turned lame and annoying as hell.
kim

United States

#14966 Mar 28, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>He hasn't been with a woman yet! He's curious to know if we smell anything like the bruthas in da pen!
lmao!

Melanin stinks to people that are not blacks. This has been borne out time and time again by science. Melanin has a foul odor and blacks have far more than any other race.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#14967 Mar 28, 2013
kim wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao!
Melanin stinks to people that are not blacks. This has been borne out time and time again by science. Melanin has a foul odor and blacks have far more than any other race.
So what.....the 88% of the world that has darker colored skin smell huh?? Sorry "kim" but you fail LOL. Your "scientific fact" only works in the realm where pigs fly and funny looking green martians plan to pick our brains....

“Lets just keep it real”

Location hidden

#14968 Mar 28, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You're autistic aren't you..
No warrior princess, I'm not autistic at all, I'm the type of man you love to hate. I'm the man who sneaks into your home. The man that ***** your wife, sister or nasty ass mom!
No bright boy, not autistic, just prepared to make a weak ass punk like yourself cry like a bitch!
Doggs like me watch and learn the habits of prissy, illiterate, tobacco chewing f*** boys like you.
We take a bite out of crime..
Anyway bright boy, it's been fun. You're not on my level. Hiding behind your keyboard makes you no more of a man than it would if you were in my face.
You and your other ignorant s*** writing queer buddies need something in your lives. Get a girlfriend. That is of course you actually like girls.
From what I read. You don't!
So long Bi____!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#14969 Mar 28, 2013
Dogg4life wrote:
<quoted text>
No warrior princess, I'm not autistic at all, I'm the type of man you love to hate. I'm the man who sneaks into your home. The man that ***** your wife, sister or nasty ass mom!
No bright boy, not autistic, just prepared to make a weak ass punk like yourself cry like a bitch!
Doggs like me watch and learn the habits of prissy, illiterate, tobacco chewing f*** boys like you.
Anyway bright boy, it's been fun. You're not on my level. Hiding behind your keyboard makes you no more of a man than it would if you were in my face.
You and your other ignorant s*** writing queer buddies need something in your lives. Get a girlfriend. That is of course you actually like girls.
So long Bi____!
Don't go away mad retard just go away!
WARRIOR

United States

#14970 Mar 28, 2013
Dogg4life wrote:
<quoted text>
So long Bi____!
Now that is probably the only response I will agree with that you have said so far asides of all your other bs.

“Lets just keep it real”

Location hidden

#14971 Mar 28, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Now that is probably the only response I will agree with that you have said so far asides of all your other bs.
Princess, come up with something better.
Go away? Not on your miserable life. I enjoy f****** with you too much. It's not everyday I get to converse with trailer trash.
You're very entertaining!
WTH

Los Angeles, CA

#14972 Mar 29, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what.....the 88% of the world that has darker colored skin smell huh?? Sorry "kim" but you fail LOL. Your "scientific fact" only works in the realm where pigs fly and funny looking green martians plan to pick our brains....
That's in 100% of your stinky world of l\liggers K-Fart, not to mention Bubba BigLips Baboon, which is why all l\liggers and pigs smell alike. The only difference between the l\liggers and pigs are that pigs serve a much more useful purpose in this world than the l\liggers. The comparison is like night and day. Whoops, please don't be offended by my use of the word "night" on this post, l\ligger.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#14973 Mar 29, 2013
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>That's in 100% of your stinky world of l\liggers K-Fart, not to mention Bubba BigLips Baboon, which is why all l\liggers and pigs smell alike. The only difference between the l\liggers and pigs are that pigs serve a much more useful purpose in this world than the l\liggers. The comparison is like night and day. Whoops, please don't be offended by my use of the word "night" on this post, l\ligger.
Nice try Adolf lol. The only real "\!igger" is you my friend. You think you're so smart and inventive because you found a way to get around the Topix's checks and balance system just to use that N word you love ohhh so much. You're really a punk and a loser.
Cochise

Dayton, OH

#14974 Mar 29, 2013
Most shootings are by hoodies or other gangs. When I travel I will not stay in St Louis.

“Lets just keep it real”

Location hidden

#14975 Mar 29, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try Adolf lol. The only real "¡\!igger" is you my friend. You think you're so smart and inventive because you found a way to get around the Topix's checks and balance system just to use that N word you love ohhh so much. You're really a punk and a loser.
I agree 100%!
They write real big hiding behind the computer screen. They feel like big men or women when they hide behind that keyboard too. It's almost comical.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
afraid 2 date (Feb '14) 2 hr Fun for all 4
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) 8 hr TeaPartyKKK 1,065
Madison Ms School kitchen staff (calvin younger... Sep 13 wildcat 1
LOL amber alert for Mexican kids Sep 12 gulf 1
Looking for LTR Sep 12 Frank 1
10 (5) Reasons 'Dance Moms' Fans Should Watch '... Sep 12 dmw 12
Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... Sep 11 serfs up 26
•••
•••
Jackson Dating