The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,466

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
qyddyd

Pittsburgh, PA

#14588 Mar 15, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Excuse are Reason for Harlem New York
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

#14589 Mar 15, 2013
all dem lil pantie wearin white boy homo done left da room, me luv it

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#14591 Mar 17, 2013
hmm
Blacks Are Scumbags

Chicago, IL

#14592 Mar 17, 2013
Big Bubba Blackcock wrote:
all dem lil pantie wearin white boy homo done left da room, me luv it
Die monkey boy Apefricoon.
icouldusesomehel p

Whittier, CA

#14593 Mar 17, 2013
Blacks Are Scumbags wrote:
<quoted text>Die monkey boy Apefricoon.
Your own hand would turn you down, cracker.
Big Bubba Bluegums

Ballwin, MO

#14594 Mar 17, 2013
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
Your own hand would turn you down, cracker.
Is that you pumpkin did they let out for a weekend pass did you hear me well did you.
DROsephine Baker

Arlington, TX

#14595 Mar 17, 2013
You fools don't know anything about what you're speaking on. Most genocide comes from CAUCASIAN PERSUASION. They have no culture, no history, nothing to be proud of...so they murder, kill, and, destroy because Caucasian heritage is DECEPTION, MURDER, & GREED.
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#14596 Mar 17, 2013
DROsephine Baker wrote:
You fools don't know anything about what you're speaking on. Most genocide comes from CAUCASIAN PERSUASION. They have no culture, no history, nothing to be proud of...so they murder, kill, and, destroy because Caucasian heritage is DECEPTION, MURDER, & GREED.
Attention: This message is sponsored and enforced by the W.P.W.W hey Fro-Drug-fiend your a scum sucking chimp producer you fecal critters kill yourselfs off on a daily basis and if this keeps up it will be a good thing to not have to deal with the black plague of self entitled porch m-keys.Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong campaign 2013 for a whiter brighter future for our children. 5372/7734 Clown's Rule you mambo lip fool.Bwwwwwwwwws
Blacks Are Scumbags

Chicago, IL

#14597 Mar 17, 2013
DROsephine Baker wrote:
You niggers don't know anything about what you're speaking on. Most genocide comes from NIGGER PERSUASION. They have no culture, no history, nothing to be proud of...so they murder, kill, and, destroy because NIGGER heritage is DECEPTION, MURDER, & GREED.
APEFRICOONS AND BABOONS DO THE DARNEDEST THINGS, WITH THE ONE EXCEPTION, BABOONS ARE ARE MUCH MORE HIGHLY INTELLIGENT THAN APEFRICOONS, THERE'S NO COMPARISON.
WPWW

Blairsville, GA

#14599 Mar 17, 2013
Support White Pride/Power Worldwide. Help keep OUR Country safe for the next generation of White Priders. 5372/1212/7734

"Stay White, Stay Strong, And You Won't Go Wrong."
ICP-2013
say whut

United States

#14600 Mar 17, 2013
say whut
The Truth

Chicago, IL

#14601 Mar 17, 2013
The Three Abominations In The Downfall Of Mankind:

1. A species of dark retarded mutant simian beasts called Apefricoons began rapidly multiplying on the African continent.

2. Spain, Portugal, France and England began importing multitudes of Apefricoons by way of Dutch merchant ships to the New World.

3. American Hymie Jew demonic lawyers began thinking on behalf of these useless black mutant simian beasts which further destroyed the progress of mankind.
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

#14602 Mar 17, 2013
Ders a Black man in da white hous, ha ha ha, u white hatin chimps
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

#14603 Mar 17, 2013
itz a choclat nation mofos n u gotta luv it
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

#14604 Mar 17, 2013
Blacks Are Scumbags wrote:
<quoted text>APEFRICOONS AND BABOONS DO THE DARNEDEST THINGS, WITH THE ONE EXCEPTION, BABOONS ARE ARE MUCH MORE HIGHLY INTELLIGENT THAN APEFRICOONS, THERE'S NO COMPARISON.
yo girlfrend is over at my crib tossin bubbas salad

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#14605 Mar 17, 2013
Blacks are scumbags, big bubba black/brown/whitecock, big bubba bluegums, Aryan, I wonder what this same person will think of next....

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#14606 Mar 17, 2013
The Truth wrote:
The Three Abominations In The Downfall Of Mankind:
1. A species of dark retarded mutant simian beasts called Apefricoons began rapidly multiplying on the African continent.
2. Spain, Portugal, France and England began importing multitudes of Apefricoons by way of Dutch merchant ships to the New World.
3. American Hymie Jew demonic lawyers began thinking on behalf of these useless black mutant simian beasts which further destroyed the progress of mankind.
Ha! That's really funny. I think it might be this:

1. A giant, brain dead, spineless Internet gangster that loves to spew hatred and outright lies through an anonymous proxy.

2. Your use of the definite article "THE" for your avatar betrays how UTTERLY FALSE you really are.

3. Well, more scapegoating and whitewashing and passing the blame onto others so you can continue to shine as an Aryan God amongst mortals. TRULY pathetic lol...
Mrs Olson

Chelmsford, MA

#14607 Mar 17, 2013
There's great community spirit around here, I've just seen a crowd of eight or nine young black men heartily encouraging a woman who had fallen to "get back up on her knees" and urging her to "come on".
A little later, while waiting for a bus home, a considerate Negro graciously offered to hold my bag as I stood there waiting. Unfortunately, he must have been called by a friend, as he ran off, and clean forgot he was still holding it! Never mind.

Since: Nov 11

Shelbyville, TN

#14608 Mar 17, 2013
Mrs Olson wrote:
There's great community spirit around here, I've just seen a crowd of eight or nine young black men heartily encouraging a woman who had fallen to "get back up on her knees" and urging her to "come on".
A little later, while waiting for a bus home, a considerate Negro graciously offered to hold my bag as I stood there waiting. Unfortunately, he must have been called by a friend, as he ran off, and clean forgot he was still holding it! Never mind.
Thank you, Mrs. Daisy for your valuable input.
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

#14609 Mar 17, 2013
Mrs Olson wrote:
There's great community spirit around here, I've just seen a crowd of eight or nine young black men heartily encouraging a woman who had fallen to "get back up on her knees" and urging her to "come on".
A little later, while waiting for a bus home, a considerate Negro graciously offered to hold my bag as I stood there waiting. Unfortunately, he must have been called by a friend, as he ran off, and clean forgot he was still holding it! Never mind.
u shuld hav gottin dem fine boyz som chikn n cold brewz, llol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... 7 hr serfs up 51
Total Transportation Not Good to Work For (Dec '13) Nov 18 Ms sas 61
The CIRCLE ON HIGHLAND COLONY for non ridgeland... Nov 17 Screw Ridgeland 1
Total Transportation a TOTAL POS Company Nov 16 Truth 5
Subdivision #2 Neighborhood in west Jackson Nov 8 cnTX4 1
River Oaks Emergency Room Nov 1 Disbelief 1
Check This Out Oct 25 SOBER Mule 1
Jackson Dating
Find my Match

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Week 12 Fantasy Rankings for Sunday's Action
NFL 6:42 AM
Lardarius Webb: Jimmy Graham is 'like LeBron James'
NBC Sports 7:25 AM
Drew Brees is 0-for-Baltimore, Ravens don't want to hear it
Bleacher Report 9:26 AM
Ravens vs. Saints: Complete Week 12 Preview for New Orleans
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Ravens vs. Saints: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More