The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 19948 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Julius

Buffalo, NY

#14526 Mar 13, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
And out here there is nothing sexier then a good looking woman who knows how to do mens work, operate heavy equipment, fix vehicles, do firewood, etc. At least I know how to do shit unlike all you citiots who don't know you're ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to doing anything other than sitting behind a desk! I can fix you're truck and do you're hair in the same day! And at least with me when my sink gets clogged I have the common knowledge to fix it myself instead of waiting for my fiance to do it or pay someone $100 bucks like all the other dingy brauds out there and most guys!lol..
ya probly clogged by throwing your rag down there
country_gurl

Roxbury, CT

#14527 Mar 13, 2013
Julius wrote:
<quoted text>
ya probly clogged by throwing your rag down there
Sounds like you talk from experience! Stop flushing you're tampons down the toilet their bad for you're septic!
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

#14528 Mar 13, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Hello country_gurl, how are you feeling on this beautiful day? What are you wearing? Feel like fooling around a little?
yo thumdick, u need to talk to men an leve the ladys fo bubba, go gets me my chikn an iced cold 40
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14529 Mar 13, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>HELL YEAH! I can hunt and fish those are my favorite things to do, and 4 wheeling riding on the dirt bikes its fun:) there's an old motocross track up the road from my in laws I go riding on all the time during the summer I tear that shit up:)
I got 4 wheelers and I hunt Oryx, Elk, Mule Deer, turkey, coyote, Barbary Sheep, Bear, Mountain Lion hell you name it girl! I fish mostly for trout around these parts. We are going to have a blast!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14530 Mar 13, 2013
Big Bubba Blackcock wrote:
<quoted text>
yo thumdick, u need to talk to men an leve the ladys fo bubba, go gets me my chikn an iced cold 40
As soon as I roll off your fat mother I will have her go get us another cold beer. You need to tell that fat bitch to lose some weight and wash that stinky vagina. She said she never smelled until you popped out of her cooter at birth like a little fat turd!
country_gurl

Roxbury, CT

#14531 Mar 13, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I got 4 wheelers and I hunt Oryx, Elk, Mule Deer, turkey, coyote, Barbary Sheep, Bear, Mountain Lion hell you name it girl! I fish mostly for trout around these parts. We are going to have a blast!
That's cool all we have up here are white tail deer. Once and a while we'll come across a black bear, the coyotes are sneaky we caught a couple in foot traps before but I never shot one. I always wanted to go moose hunting I'd like to have a big ol' mount in my livingroom:)lol
country_gurl

Roxbury, CT

#14532 Mar 13, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>My kind of gal, you are making me hot! I have a Stihl chainsaw that makes quick work of just about everything. Can you hunt and fish?
And stihls are good we have a husqvarna 340 its not a big one but it does good:)
5372 Hey little buddy

Maumelle, AR

#14533 Mar 13, 2013
How you feeling?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14534 Mar 13, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>And stihls are good we have a husqvarna 340 its not a big one but it does good:)
Bigger isn't always better. Just ask Bubba blackclog and his possee they have really little ones! LOL!
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

#14535 Mar 13, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>As soon as I roll off your fat mother I will have her go get us another cold beer. You need to tell that fat bitch to lose some weight and wash that stinky vagina. She said she never smelled until you popped out of her cooter at birth like a little fat turd!
Ain't u the Klown who gots fired from the Sperm
Bank fo drinkin on the job?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#14536 Mar 13, 2013
Big Bubba Blackcock wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't u the Klown who gots fired from the Sperm
Bank fo drinkin on the job?
Sperm Bank that was so 70's bubba!
country_gurl

Roxbury, CT

#14537 Mar 13, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Bigger isn't always better. Just ask Bubba blackclog and his possee they have really little ones! LOL!
I bet they do;)lol
country_gurl

Roxbury, CT

#14538 Mar 13, 2013
Big Bubba Blackcock wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't u the Klown who gots fired from the Sperm
Bank fo drinkin on the job?
OMG, that is so disqusting.lmfao!
Big Bubba Bluegums

Ballwin, MO

#14539 Mar 13, 2013
Big Bubba Blackcock wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't u the Klown who gots fired from the Sperm
Bank fo drinkin on the job?
Didn't we meet up in the Hood your new moniker I will call you is shorty that's what all the Hood rats call you they say you're d!k is so small you piss on your nuts.
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

#14540 Mar 13, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Sperm Bank that was so 70's bubba!
U wuold knows bout the 70s u old peckerwood
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

#14541 Mar 13, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>OMG, that is so disqusting.lmfao!
Big Bubba make deposit at tha sperm
Bank an tha warrior make withdrawls
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

#14542 Mar 13, 2013
Big Bubba Bluegums wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't we meet up in the Hood your new moniker I will call you is shorty that's what all the Hood rats call you they say you're d!k is so small you piss on your nuts.
Thank u for the kind words but ladys call Big Bubbas thingy the Pringles can. u only have a flap to keep the dust out
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14543 Mar 13, 2013
Big Bubba Blackcock wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't u the Klown who gots fired from the Sperm
Bank fo drinkin on the job?
Ain't you the Clown who got arrested for Robbing the Sperm Bank naked? Didn't your bank note say sticky me up?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#14544 Mar 13, 2013
Big Bubba Blackcock wrote:
<quoted text>
U wuold knows bout the 70s u old peckerwood
I have been around the block to have had a lot of experience of life, especially difficult or unpleasant experiences. However, I bet this old peckerwood can still bend you over on one knee and beat the petulance out your ass. Do you understand, well do you?
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

#14545 Mar 13, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been around the block to have had a lot of experience of life, especially difficult or unpleasant experiences. However, I bet this old peckerwood can still bend you over on one knee and beat the petulance out your ass. Do you understand, well do you?
Ha, Big Bubba love spankin buts not from dudes, u r like a good dude so u mite asks warrior, he spank monkey all day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smith & Shelling 41 min Chris 5
News Tupelo 'right fit' for Taziki's Tue Tupelo into Chains 6
News Mississippi tea party activist dead of apparent... (Jun '14) Jun 1 Swedenforever 31
BOSTON coming to Thalia Mara May 30 OldRockFan 1
News Council to consider high-speed Internet talks May 30 Megapop politics 4
Can you help us financially May 29 Frances 1
can you help me finacially? May 29 Frances 1
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]