The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,549

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
ARYAN PRINCE

Maumelle, AR

#14447 Mar 9, 2013
ARYAN PRINCE wrote:
I love playing other guys flute. I may be a drag queen but I'm really a black diva trapped in a gay white boy's body. I am an AFRICAN ARYAN PRINCESS from Arkansas.
Wow, what a funny statement. I think this describes yourself 100%.
country_gurl

Springfield, MA

#14448 Mar 9, 2013
How are you today on this beautiful Saturday WARRIOR:)
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#14449 Mar 9, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
How are you today on this beautiful Saturday WARRIOR:)
I am lovely thanks for asking, and you my precious?
country_gurl

Springfield, MA

#14450 Mar 9, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I am lovely thanks for asking, and you my precious?
Im doing great:) Its nice out here, finally were having a day where its not cold and snowing.lol

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#14452 Mar 9, 2013
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#14453 Mar 9, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
LMAO!, where in the world did you find pumpkin's picture. Nothing wrong with a little satire. Perhaps we all need to lighten up a little, no pun intended! 5372-1212
Insaneclownposse

United States

#14454 Mar 9, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!, where in the world did you find pumpkin's picture. Nothing wrong with a little satire. Perhaps we all need to lighten up a little, no pun intended! 5372-1212
Attention: This is a special news bulletin from the W.P.W.W network we have an all out warning the chimps and w.I.g.h.e.t.t.o thugs have taken to the streets we Have laid some traps so stay tuned to channel 5372 for updates warning warning .Tnb!!!!!!!

Spartanburg, SC

#14455 Mar 9, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
On Google lol. Just love poking fun at the white power guys on occasion. We all need to lighten up on occasion.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#14456 Mar 9, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Attention: This is a special news bulletin from the W.P.W.W network we have an all out warning the chimps and w.I.g.h.e.t.t.o thugs have taken to the streets we Have laid some traps so stay tuned to channel 5372 for updates warning warning .Tnb!!!!!!!
LMAO! Don't forget those fake Aryan Wiggers. WWPW4ever 12125372
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#14457 Mar 9, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
On Google lol. Just love poking fun at the white power guys on occasion. We all need to lighten up on occasion.
LOL tru dat. Pumpkin sure doesn't help our cause in white supremacy! 5372/1212
Insaneclownposse

United States

#14458 Mar 9, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey K-FETUS you are already lit up put down that blunt and that s.h.y.t.z malt liquor your wasted smoke some banana peels and repent just ask your Good Reverends Al C.h.I.m.p.t.o.n and J.a.c.k.o.f.f.s.o.n they are your saviours.This message was sponsored by the W.P.W.W. for a whiter brighter future for our children cleaning up America of the black plague of infested free loading scum.5372/7734/1212/88 you filthy fecal critter wet suits.Clowns Rule!!!!!!!! Bwwwwwwwwwwwwa

Spartanburg, SC

#14459 Mar 9, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey K-FETUS you are already lit up put down that blunt and that s.h.y.t.z malt liquor your wasted smoke some banana peels and repent just ask your Good Reverends Al C.h.I.m.p.t.o.n and J.a.c.k.o.f.f.s.o.n they are your saviours.This message was sponsored by the W.P.W.W. for a whiter brighter future for our children cleaning up America of the black plague of infested free loading scum.5372/7734/1212/88 you filthy fecal critter wet suits.Clowns Rule!!!!!!!! Bwwwwwwwwwwwwa
Oh yeah...I'll get right on repenting my sins to these "reverends" that you simply cannot keep off your mind. They must really get you going huh??
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14460 Mar 10, 2013
How was your beautiful day yesterday country gurl? My day went well. Anytime we are blessed with another day we are lucky. What do you plan on wearing today?
Aryan Barbarian

Chicago, IL

#14461 Mar 10, 2013
I am a real African Aryan Barbarian Princess:

www.flickr.com/photos/matthieu-aubry/12619365...
Sam I am

Melbourne, AR

#14462 Mar 10, 2013
This much you can take as a fact, The Most Dangerous Cities are the cities with the most blacks and mexicans.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14463 Mar 10, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
PLEASE! You are one beautiful beast! LOL!
country_gurl

Waltham, MA

#14464 Mar 10, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
How was your beautiful day yesterday country gurl? My day went well. Anytime we are blessed with another day we are lucky. What do you plan on wearing today?
it was great:) im sick of the cold and snow so anytime its nice outside im happy:) its nice out today too! I can't wait for summer.lol
country_gurl

Waltham, MA

#14465 Mar 10, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
Good looks like that will take you far in this world.lol
WPWW

Jefferson, GA

#14466 Mar 10, 2013
test. 1212. test. ICP. test. Vikings. 5372-7734. test. Aryan. Nordic. test. White Pride. White Power. Just Say No To ZOG. test.

White Pride/Power Worldwide 4-Life 1212/5372/7734.
WPWW

Jefferson, GA

#14467 Mar 10, 2013
Congrats to all White Priders out there. Because of OUR diligence and hard work WE brought the beating death of the 12 year old White youngster at the hands of two y.u.f.e.s to the "mainstream" Jewish controlled networks. Well at least Fox News Network, so far as I know have covered this story. It was talked about on the Shill O'Reilly program during the "Kelly File" segment the other night. Man, that Megyn Kelly is a hottie, the type of hottie that only Whites can produce. Of course sometimes there will be a hot looking tamale like a Mexcrement or Latrino but that is because of the White Spaniard blood in their DNA. We at the WPWW network WILL STAY on this story and seek White Justice.

Stay White, Stay Strong, And You Won't Go Wrong!!
WPWW 4-Life 5372-1212-7734

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bryant protests immigrant children being housed... Wed Creekman 25
Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... Wed Swedenforever 53
shawshank redemption Dec 15 observer 1
Total Transportation a TOTAL POS Company Dec 14 Ex driver 10
Daniel Bolles (May '14) Dec 13 scammed 4
Date Dec 12 Mary Warren 4
Honey Ates Dec 8 Freak E 2
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web