The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20694 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

ARYAN PRINCE

Maumelle, AR

#14405 Mar 7, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, all others know you are a cheap imitation and sexual deviant. Stay off the playgrounds and LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE you sick demented pervert!
5372/1212

Sexual deviant really?
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#14409 Mar 7, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>F.U.C.K. Y.O.U
Just about ANY "commentary" coming out of massachushits, well, you can pretty much DISCOUNT IT, since that state is in a CRAPHOLE, thanks to the democraps who have robbed it blind, no major corp would even think of expanding or setting up ANY kind of shop there.

The ONLY advantage that they have, is that they are SO SMALL, that when anything of significance happens THERE, it doesn't even raise an EYEBROW, because if it sank into a giant sinkhole tomorrow, the rest of the nation wouldn't even blink an eye.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#14410 Mar 7, 2013
Aryan Prince wrote:
One thing I know being a country boy in Arkansas, Brokeback Mountain was the best darn tootin movie ever made. Me and my cowboy saw it 45 times and counting! We're both pole smoking fools!:)
Fine. just stay away from Minnesota, we already have TOO MANY of you athiest, evil fools around.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14411 Mar 7, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing;)
I wish I could see that!
Taco says

Houston, TX

#14412 Mar 8, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I don't look mexican! Im tan so everyone thinks I am, but naturally I have dirty blonde hair and light green eyes.lol. no latinos look like that unless their a mix.lol...and I don't have a problem with the woman, all the men I've met were disqusting! Sure you're not all like that and I said that before! I love Guillermo from Jimmy Kimmel he's so cute I want to put him in my pocket:) but don't you dare tell me that alot of the mexicans in america aren't pigs! I know alot of white people are! And you can go ahead and put whites down all you want, it don't bother me the slightest bit. I don't categorize myself to a certain race! Its morals, all the ones up here are nasty, and even the ones down south that I've heard of are worse, in North Carolina! My fiance, when he lived down there got stabbed by one because he had $5! Now don't go and get you're taco in a bunch! Im sry if I came off hostile:)
Actually, I don't hate anyone . I just fire back when attacked as a member of a culture/race. I actually have white friends who are cool. In fact, they hang out with us Hispanics more than their own . Some even prefer to be friends with us Hispanics. Like where i work, we have three white men. They don't even hang out with each other.
Taco says

Houston, TX

#14413 Mar 8, 2013
ELnegero wrote:
<quoted text>Hey taco queen shove your pardon up you're azz oh you like that don't you did you hear me well did you.
You just jealous because cupcake likes to be charmed by my beautiful language...lol. If you do not like, stick it in your kern hole...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14414 Mar 8, 2013
Taco says wrote:
<quoted text> You just jealous because cupcake likes to be charmed by my beautiful language...lol. If you do not like, stick it in your kern hole...
Hey puto, callete lo sico. No te voy a decirle otro vez! Find you another cupcake, do you hear me, well do you frijole?
Sam I am

Mountain Home, AR

#14416 Mar 8, 2013
This much you can take as a fact, The Most Dangerous Cities are the cities with the most blacks and mexicans.
country_gurl

United States

#14417 Mar 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Hey puto, callete lo sico. No te voy a decirle otro vez! Find you another cupcake, do you hear me, well do you frijole?
Why is everyone calling me cupcake?lol
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14418 Mar 8, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Why is everyone calling me cupcake?lol
Because they are all stupid sweetie. How do you feel this morning and what are you wearing?

Alex Weinstein

“Let's Get'em. Talladega Red 1.”

Since: Nov 12

Clarskburg, WV

#14420 Mar 8, 2013
the Blacks, and the Mexicans, fight for the Confederacy NOW. You know. All those pipe hitting Ni$$ers from Compton? Yeah. WE'VE GOT REBEL FLAGS NOW.

Alex Weinstein

Clarskburg, WV

#14421 Mar 8, 2013
Smokey and the Bandit, Obama. You hear me, boy?

Alex Weinstein

Clarskburg, WV

#14423 Mar 8, 2013
BAN-ONE

Georgia Plates.

Alex Weinstein

Clarskburg, WV

#14428 Mar 8, 2013
Alex Weinstein for President. Independent. 2020.

I'LL BE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE, AS A CONGRESSMAN! from WEST by MOther Fu$ckin' GOD VIRGINIA, in 2014.

Alex Weinstein

Clarskburg, WV

#14429 Mar 8, 2013
what the hell is this, a drive-in movie?

Alex Weinstein

Clarskburg, WV

#14430 Mar 8, 2013
don't you know you can't drive a piece of $hit like that on the highway?

Alex Weinstein

Clarskburg, WV

#14431 Mar 8, 2013
go jackie, lol.
country_gurl

United States

#14432 Mar 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Because they are all stupid sweetie. How do you feel this morning and what are you wearing?
I feel fine:) thanks for asking. And im wearing jeans, boots and a jacket, getting ready to head out the door.lol...lookin sexy;)
country_gurl

United States

#14433 Mar 8, 2013
Alex Weinstein wrote:
Alex Weinstein for President. Independent. 2020.
I'LL BE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE, AS A CONGRESSMAN! from WEST by MOther Fu$ckin' GOD VIRGINIA, in 2014.
God I hope not!..lol.. you would drag this country into the pits from which it would never recover!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14434 Mar 8, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I feel fine:) thanks for asking. And im wearing jeans, boots and a jacket, getting ready to head out the door.lol...lookin sexy;)
OOOO LA LA! I wish I could see all that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elicia Hughes Murder Trial - Testimony Begins (Jan '08) Nov 29 Driller 145
Mendenhall Trailer TRASH Nov 29 Rebels 3
A Country Christmas? Nov 28 JOHN 1
Miskelly Furniture Nov 22 Larry 1
Support Your White Dollar Nov 19 TAX PAYER 1
Interracial Couples (Jun '10) Nov 16 guest 26
News 'Big Red' bio hard to find, out of print (Jan '07) Nov 15 Catherine Lee 42

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance