The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,557

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14157 Mar 2, 2013
SoUnCool wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all learn to speak Spanish because you...nvm why am I explaining this to someone who is closed minded. Second she probably likes him bc he doesn't whip her ass every day. Third rumor has it white men don't grow beyond average length or girth which is 5.5" length and 1.5" girth that's a pencil. Any ethnicity...or race as you like to bait on, can out grow that by the time they're a teen. She probably wants more. I think you should venture to the "dark" side and leave the midget diycks and schytt kickers alone. Don't you feel empty? Fulfill your time life and voids with something more LMFAO.
Do you like the big ones in your mouth or your butt rump ranger?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14158 Mar 2, 2013
SoUnCool wrote:
<quoted text>
All the mexicans...hehehe what one at the farmers market? I bet your husband isn't anywhere near my planet...especially if he is white...let alone exists. Is that what you do when you get upset? You take a 2 liter and shove it in your snatch when your non existent husband can't satisfy you...was that a Freudian slip? Geez you should get that checked out...might have uncharted std's. I noticed you didn't address the stereotype that white men beat the crap out of their wives, but you addressed the "sans testicles" stereotype. I wonder why? Are you a battered woman? It's okay...you can tell us. Fact of the matter is this you dont have a husband because you're here looking for warrior to come give you his cocktail weenie to put in your snatch so you can have a pig in a blanket. Truth is...when he gets there he's gonna get you wasted and donut punch you till you say you didn't want it. Then you're gonna get fettered to the bed posts with your butt cheeks spread apart and he is gonna take a clothes hanger and set it on the stove top then shove it in your stinker very slow...probably bc he figured you're a dirty whore and you burned him...only to find out you premeditated getting him arrested for rape. Because that's what you do...you bait men in get em there and lead em on then when it gets too real you back out and say your husband this and that when clearly you're cat fishing...yeah...you're gonna be okay.
WOW! Are you speaking from experience? You sound like the kind of gal who would cook a kids pet rabbit on the stove for dinner!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14159 Mar 2, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>wow YOU'RE not a good listener are you? I consider him my HUSBAND we've been together long enough! All that shit you were talking I was saying would be fun to do with MY MAN. And im not looking to go anywhere with anybody. Im just trying to keep it going for the hell of it. Are you following me? And posting these comments is the same as texting. You don't have to use proper grammer and spell everything out right. As long as you can understand what im saying, then that's all that matters. But oh no everybody has to try and sound WAY smarter then they really are.and no one has anything good to say after you burn them so they/you try insulting me if I don't grammaTIZE everything properly. Now you have constipation of the brain and diarrhea of the mouth, so go pop a pill and chill the fvck out;)
YOU'RE not breaking up with me are you? LOL!
country_gurl

Binghamton, NY

#14160 Mar 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>YOU'RE not breaking up with me are you? LOL!
awwww, honey never;)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14161 Mar 2, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>awwww, honey never;)
Thank you sweetie. Don't pay any attention to these nuts. They are jealous of us!
country_gurl

Binghamton, NY

#14162 Mar 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Por favor mi bonita chiquita. Como se llama ud? Tu hablas espanol tambien? Estas listas para nostoros jornada?
Oh miel, cuando hizo esto convertir en un chat mexicano? Pero eres tan dulce, mi llamo Shauna! Mi gran hombre fuerte.LOL;)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14164 Mar 2, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Oh miel, cuando hizo esto convertir en un chat mexicano? Pero eres tan dulce, mi llamo Shauna! Mi gran hombre fuerte.LOL;)
Podemos placticar en mexicano si quieres o France si bu prefere.
Dude wake up

Maumelle, AR

#14165 Mar 2, 2013
This country gurl is a tranny on the down low. Stick with Charlie girl. She has more class than this trashy butch dyke. Ok Warrior, do you hear me, we'll do you. WWWP 4 ever. 5372/1212
Mayor Jean Quan advocate

United States

#14166 Mar 2, 2013
Would everyone try and be civil toward one another. We are trying to rebrand Oakland and give it a more polished and refined look. Bashing the city or each other on public forums just adds to all the recent negative press. We are trying our best to combat crime and make the city safer, when we are not having our photos taken at silly events or teaching our undereducated youth to pick locks for their future criminal enterprises. We are trying our best to screw over the city with what we have available to us. Love, peace, power to the people and join us in dismantling the oppressive OPD. Oh, and keep giving us your tax dollars so the Mayor can go to China again.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14167 Mar 2, 2013
Mayor Jean Quan advocate wrote:
Would everyone try and be civil toward one another. We are trying to rebrand Oakland and give it a more polished and refined look. Bashing the city or each other on public forums just adds to all the recent negative press. We are trying our best to combat crime and make the city safer, when we are not having our photos taken at silly events or teaching our undereducated youth to pick locks for their future criminal enterprises. We are trying our best to screw over the city with what we have available to us. Love, peace, power to the people and join us in dismantling the oppressive OPD. Oh, and keep giving us your tax dollars so the Mayor can go to China again.
You would have better luck polishing a turd!
country_gurl

Binghamton, NY

#14168 Mar 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Podemos placticar en mexicano si quieres o France si bu prefere.
I can't speak french if that's what u were asking me. Im hardly bilingual let alone trilingual!
Dude wake up

Maumelle, AR

#14169 Mar 2, 2013
Dude wake up wrote:
This country gurl is a tranny on the down low. Stick with Charlie girl. She has more class than this trashy butch dyke. Ok Warrior, do you hear me, we'll do you. WWWP 4 ever. 5372/1212
Not only that, she/he/it probably has a bigger penis to boot! WWWP 5372/1212
Ghoully

Kansas City, MO

#14170 Mar 2, 2013
I can't wait for the festivities in this group to begin when the Kwame verdict is rendered probably late next week.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14171 Mar 2, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I can't speak french if that's what u were asking me. Im hardly bilingual let alone trilingual!
I can teach you French and how to be trilingual my little beauty!
country_gurl

Binghamton, NY

#14172 Mar 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I can teach you French and how to be trilingual my little beauty!
I'd rather learn something different like german or russian;)
country_gurl

Binghamton, NY

#14173 Mar 2, 2013
Dude wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only that, she/he/it probably has a bigger penis to boot! WWWP 5372/1212
hahahaha...I don't have a d!ck, and im not a butch. I may seem a litle trashy by the way I talk in my posts, but im actually a soft spoken person. You would never hear me talk like this to somene uness they really pissed me off. But you can go ahead and think whatever you want about me, it just makes this all the more fun, it wouldn't be very entertaining if everyone said sweet things and agreed with me on everything;)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14174 Mar 2, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha...I don't have a d!ck, and im not a butch. I may seem a litle trashy by the way I talk in my posts, but im actually a soft spoken person. You would never hear me talk like this to somene uness they really pissed me off. But you can go ahead and think whatever you want about me, it just makes this all the more fun, it wouldn't be very entertaining if everyone said sweet things and agreed with me on everything;)
That's my job sweetie!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14175 Mar 2, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I'd rather learn something different like german or russian;)
I could teach you Farsi..
country_gurl

Binghamton, NY

#14176 Mar 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That's my job sweetie!
these people are a trip.lol
country_gurl

Binghamton, NY

#14177 Mar 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I could teach you Farsi..
you'll have to do so on our road trip;)lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bryant protests immigrant children being housed... Fri Creekman 27
Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... Dec 17 Swedenforever 53
shawshank redemption Dec 15 observer 1
Total Transportation a TOTAL POS Company Dec 14 Ex driver 10
Daniel Bolles (May '14) Dec 13 scammed 4
Date Dec 12 Mary Warren 4
Honey Ates Dec 8 Freak E 2
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:10 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:10PM
Junior Galette not on injury report, but expects limited role on Sunday
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report 9:45 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Saints
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons