The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 560)

Showing posts 11,181 - 11,200 of17,729
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
country_gurl

Roseboom, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I have noticed in my brief life time that if I put my truck in reverse and start to back up others will also. You don't need much room to avoid a body in front of your truck.
your such a heuristic person! Maybe you should put that very RARE talent to good use and try to find yourself a girlfriend in real life. And stop flirting over the internet;)
Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Geographically I don't know where my family came from. I'm not as dark as Caribbean blacks. I'm a lighter brown. I do know that my family is partly Ulster-Scot and that many of my family members look like white people. My Dad has hazel green eyes and is light-skinned. Most black families were torn apart at the auction block by the whites who owned us so really I don't know. That generation is long gone. Why do you ask?
Thanks for the reply. The reason I asked is that I was on a site discussing the different kind of Blacks and how the descendants from slaves and other type of Blacks really are biased to each other.It mentioned how the American descendant from slaves Black is not only looked down on here by other groups but worldwide.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>your such a heuristic person! Maybe you should put that very RARE talent to good use and try to find yourself a girlfriend in real life. And stop flirting over the internet;)
You like me, don't you..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Charlie I know you are there!
country_gurl

Roseboom, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You like me, don't you..
oh yeah I have I real like for somebody I don't know, and who keeps trying to put me down on topix! Your my ideal man....don't flatter yourself honey
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>oh yeah I have I real like for somebody I don't know, and who keeps trying to put me down on topix! Your my ideal man....don't flatter yourself honey
You can't have me that easy..
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
Do you really think I didn't consider to do that!? The man ... was practicallly under my damn truck there wasn't much I could do
Gosh, you and Warrior are so cute! You know he's a homo right?
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You can't have me that easy..
You do realize country_gurl is a woman right? It's not a man dressed up as a woman, it's allegedly a real woman. You can quit with your flirtation now gayboy, it's not a man.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
Charlie I know you are there!
You were just hoping I was.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it's pumpkin the little peckerwood with the small penis who wants to be black so he can date black women. What are you earning now tinkerbell, still minimum wage? LOL! How are those darkening treatments working out for you? You and Instantclownpu$$y (PRICELESS) still a hot item down at the jail house. I heard you were sweeping elephant dung at his one man midget circus show now, that's about your skill level. LMAO!
country_gurl

Roseboom, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
this is all harmless fun! But ill take your word for it;)
country_gurl

Roseboom, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You can't have me that easy..
you call yourself WARRIOR you better have just come back from Iraq or your worse then I thought
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>this is all harmless fun! But ill take your word for it;)
If I am a homo you would never go back to a strait guy cutie!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You were just hoping I was.
I just knew it....Hello good looking!
country_gurl

Roseboom, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>If I am a homo you would never go back to a strait guy cutie!
any man who says they have a big COCKA DOODLE DOO like how you put it, they usually don't:/ so im not too sure about that
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>any man who says they have a big COCKA DOODLE DOO like how you put it, they usually don't:/ so im not too sure about that
Define big?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>you call yourself WARRIOR you better have just come back from Iraq or your worse then I thought
Came back from Iraq in the 90's..

Since: Nov 11

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Anna Skutnik wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the reply. The reason I asked is that I was on a site discussing the different kind of Blacks and how the descendants from slaves and other type of Blacks really are biased to each other.It mentioned how the American descendant from slaves Black is not only looked down on here by other groups but worldwide.
Interesting. I don't know what mean when you say blacks are biased to each other. Are you speaking of the contention between light-skinned blacks and dark-skinned blacks?
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Look it's pumpkin the little peckerwood with the small penis who wants to be black so he can date black women. What are you earning now tinkerbell, still minimum wage? LOL! How are those darkening treatments working out for you? You and Instantclownpu$$y (PRICELESS) still a hot item down at the jail house. I heard you were sweeping elephant dung at his one man midget circus show now, that's about your skill level. LMAO!
Hey Rue Paul (never gets old)YOU'RE a double jointed pole smoker now why don't you crawl back in your midget m.u.d.h.u.t with the rest of you're h0m0 lovers you side show freak now follow the yellow brick road fairly,you suffer from the Napoleon syndrome now you have been served a real dose of reality now s.t.f.u punk azz B/Tch.Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong campaign tour 2013 5372/7734 for a whiter brighter future.Clowns Rule!!!!!!!!!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I just knew it....Hello good looking!
Hi, Warrior. How's it going?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,181 - 11,200 of17,729
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: 2much Modelz LLC (May '13) 1 hr Erica Norton 2
Debate: Marijuana - Jackson, MS (Aug '10) 8 hr Zebo 228
Blacks losing jobs to Mexicans 9 hr ill 29
10 (5) Reasons 'Dance Moms' Fans Should Watch '... Wed dmw 2
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) Wed ChurchMercyOnCunningham 921
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Wed JustUs 1,930
cell phones R tracking device Apr 15 Zebo 4
•••

Flood Warning for Hinds County was issued at April 18 at 9:20AM CDT