The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 558)

Showing posts 11,141 - 11,160 of17,703
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
What's up with the perverted remarks anyway? Im not going to be your topix rebound girl because charlie girl bailed on ya.lol
How bout just a little fling then?
country_gurl

Belchertown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You need a hand job also. Are you sure you are a girl. I think you MIGHT be the Lezbo! You like black COCKA doodle doo?
haha... your a trip.lol..no I have a man....he's white thankyou...and I don't know I keep getting mixed signals from you. At first I thought you were a little 16 yr old boy, then I thought u were a butchy lezbo, and now I get the feeling your an old fat lonely man...so which is it..be honest!

Since: Nov 11

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey K-FETUS your pack of of uncivilized y.u.f.e.s have there own signs and colors and what gives you the right to pass judgement you fecal turd now go flush yourself down the toilet with the rest of your h.o.m.I.e.s.5372/7734 Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong campaign 2013 for a whiter brighter future. Clowns Rule and you have just been schooled old fish eyed fool.Bwwwwwwwwwa
Hahaaaa....awww I must have touched a nerve lol. By the way, I never said it was anything wrong with it at all. I was merely saying that everyone in your group of Neanderthal Aryans are not going to sue anyone or do anything to harm anyone. You love to speak in these codes like your so much more advanced than us "layman." Truth is that a blind man can see through your shallow bravado and pointless racism. Your precious "holy" war is never going to happen. The future of ALL human brothers and sisters is bright and beautiful. Human race, stay strong, stay beautiful and stay diverse! Humanity for office 2013! 5372 1212 7734 ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP...."now I know my abcs and 123's..." oops, I'm sorry, did I use your coveted, "trademarked" numbers? Well too bad! Sue me with all your fictional Jewish lawyers!
Anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Cincinnati is on this list?

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Warrior, you are so damn stupid. Country_girl is a troll who spun you so bad you offered to give him/her/it a handjob. Now that's funny!

Hi, Kallark. It looks like Warrior is trying to turn this place into the Blue Oyster. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Weitz

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
5372 isn't trademarked or the intellectual property of Whorerrior. He's full hot air. He's not suing anyone. 5372 is probably some bullcrap racist numerical code for "da brutherhood" of trashy, racist bigots. Like 14/88 or 5 words 7734. These brainless turds think they're smarter than life. What a joke....lol
5372 could very well mean you are a spontanious spaz monkey. Ever think of that one ford goldbricker?
jeniffer

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

I Hello am Jeniffer from UK i wanna thank Dr okadibo for what he has done for me at first i taught he was scam but until i just decided to follow my mind.i told him that my ex lover which i loved with all my heart left me for another all Dr okadibo did was to laugh and said he will be back to me in 3days time i taught he was lying on the 3rd day my ex called me and said he wanna see me,i was shocked then he came over to my place and started begging that he was bewitched,immediately i forgives him and now we are back and he his really madly in love with me.All thanks to Dr okadibo he indeed wonderful incise you wanna contact him here his is private mail okadibotemple@gmail.com
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>haha... your a trip.lol..no I have a man....he's white thankyou...and I don't know I keep getting mixed signals from you. At first I thought you were a little 16 yr old boy, then I thought u were a butchy lezbo, and now I get the feeling your an old fat lonely man...so which is it..be honest!
I am a 16 year old fat lezbo boy with a big COCKA doodle doo! Now what do you look like?
wondering

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

www.nowtheendbehttp://www.nowt heendbegins.com/blog/?p=13218g ins.com/blog/?p=13218
country_gurl

Cropseyville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

I look exactly how I described the first time...but I like the way you guys think I look..lol so keep that in mind....and how charlie girl said I spun you around in circles, and u offered to give me a hand/blow job.lmfao...but I wasn't saying I personally have a pole that needs smoking...lol...I have a V not a P...hahahaha

Stanfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Weitz wrote:
<quoted text>
5372 could very well mean you are a spontanious spaz monkey. Ever think of that one ford goldbricker?
Or it could mean the Earth's core is made of cheese or that racism is a fallacy (which it is) or that the sky is blue or that you and like 5 other posters on this website are one in the same. Ever think of that?? Lol

Since: Aug 12

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or it could mean the Earth's core is made of cheese or that racism is a fallacy (which it is) or that the sky is blue or that you and like 5 other posters on this website are one in the same. Ever think of that?? Lol
Sup Kallark, u uncle tommy mofokker? Me an my stud Teaky think yall suck ever worser than a cracker honkey. How come u didn't get a good 32 an hour job at Ford for Shyteak? Teaky wants to roll in dat Tommy gravy.
Demetrius Jackson

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

sup Tarn, f*ck dat uncle tommy mofo Kfart. He bees actin wite and he even got him a wite woman now. dat uncle tom mofokker don't care bout da hood no mo and done sold out to the wite man. tell Teaky to holla at his boy D-train.

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Sup Kallark, u uncle tommy mofokker? Me an my stud Teaky think yall suck ever worser than a cracker honkey. How come u didn't get a good 32 an hour job at Ford for Shyteak? Teaky wants to roll in dat Tommy gravy.
I didn't get a 32 an hour job for your stud, Shysteak because he didn't offer me any ends for my efforts. I want 10 K in unmarked crisp new $100 bills.
country_gurl

Cropseyville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't get a 32 an hour job for your stud, Shysteak because he didn't offer me any ends for my efforts. I want 10 K in unmarked crisp new $100 bills.
so do I:)
country_gurl

Cropseyville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

10 grand really isn't squat. Last year I got 27 grand and it was gone in a month!

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Demetrius Jackson wrote:
sup Tarn, f*ck dat uncle tommy mofo Kfart. He bees actin wite and he even got him a wite woman now. dat uncle tom mofokker don't care bout da hood no mo and done sold out to the wite man. tell Teaky to holla at his boy D-train.
Hey, I owe nothing to the ghetto, in fact they owe me.Every time I go into the ghetto to visit my needy kin, I get harassed and a few times I got robbed.I thought being Black, no one would bother me but I was mistaken.
I reported those incidents to the DPD and they thought I was joking.

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
10 grand really isn't squat. Last year I got 27 grand and it was gone in a month!
You can't get blood from a stone. Shysteak offered me some junk tires and dirty mattresses he found on that horrid street, West Robinwood.He had over 250K worth of loot that his crew got from the floods in NY and only got a few K from his ghetto buddies.
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Attention: The W.P.W.W network will be premiering some new programs on channel 5372 stay tuned for our exciting lineup,Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong tour 2013 for a whiter brighter future. News flash there was a mob of chimps seen breaking into pawn shops off of 8-mile stay tuned for further updates. 5372/7734 Clowns Rule!!!!

Stanfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Kingfish ahem.... I mean Kallarik27 is at it again...KingKong the dufus....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,141 - 11,160 of17,703
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson Discussions

Search the Jackson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
10 (5) Reasons 'Dance Moms' Fans Should Watch '... 6 hr dmw 2
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) 18 hr ChurchMercyOnCunningham 921
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) 21 hr JustUs 1,930
cell phones R tracking device Tue Zebo 4
Total Transportation Not Good to Work For Apr 12 undercover lawyers 34
Debate: Marijuana - Jackson, MS (Aug '10) Apr 10 Sneek Blee 227
New York Times Bestseller 'The Help' teaches hi... Apr 9 rod knox 3
•••

Flood Warning for Hinds County was issued at April 16 at 9:16PM CDT