The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,717

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Read more
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#13936 Feb 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have big boobs?
Hey D-bag, supposed to be a black man but really aint, playing that role to keep this topix going because that's what you are paid to do, you already went through this whole thing with Charlie girl, back when I was flirting with the mixed girl from Florida. Can you come up with some new material? This is getting very redundant? Your losing me, queerboy.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13937 Feb 23, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>maybe you should go back to school and learn how to insult someone because your harsh takes sting about as much as a cottonball. The only shit you can come up with refers to excrement and monkeys. Your about as wise as a newborn! I thought maybe I missed something because I just found out about this topix bullshit like a week ago! But I hope someday someone comes along and wipes the floor with you and your posse of dumbass west virginian backward inbred trailer trash ramen noodle eating broke ass fucktards. And guess what ICP the people who become clowns are the people who are too fucking stupid to do anything else in life...CLOWNS SUCK!.. so go in the bathroom take your fucking lip stick off you transvestite and find something to do with your life that bring you up in the world, instead of preaching your maniacal bullshit...stick that in your METH pipe and smoke it b.I.t.c.h!!!!!!bwwwwwwwwwwa!!! !
Now THAT'S
F U N N Y!
country_gurl

Worcester, MA

#13939 Feb 23, 2013
I kind of got the impression WARRIOR was a lesbian..........huh!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13940 Feb 23, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
I kind of got the impression WARRIOR was a lesbian..........huh!
If I was a woman I would be a lesbian! I get the impression that you can smoke a mean pole!
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#13942 Feb 23, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>maybe you should go back to school and learn how to insult someone because your harsh takes sting about as much as a cottonball. The only shit you can come up with refers to excrement and monkeys. Your about as wise as a newborn! I thought maybe I missed something because I just found out about this topix bullshit like a week ago! But I hope someday someone comes along and wipes the floor with you and your posse of dumbass west virginian backward inbred trailer trash ramen noodle eating broke ass fucktards. And guess what ICP the people who become clowns are the people who are too fucking stupid to do anything else in life...CLOWNS SUCK!.. so go in the bathroom take your fucking lip stick off you transvestite and find something to do with your life that bring you up in the world, instead of preaching your maniacal bullshit...stick that in your METH pipe and smoke it b.I.t.c.h!!!!!!bwwwwwwwwwwa!!! !
Hey puppet b/Tch,if I wanted any lip off of you I would get it off my zipper now s.t.f.u you shaken bake m.e.t.h.e.ad Hoosier azz toothless backwoods cake face transvestite,$2-truck stop Hood rat.5372/7734 Clowns Rule!!!!!!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13943 Feb 23, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey puppet b/Tch,if I wanted any lip off of you I would get it off my zipper now s.t.f.u you shaken bake m.e.t.h.e.ad Hoosier azz toothless backwoods cake face transvestite,$2-truck stop Hood rat.5372/7734 Clowns Rule!!!!!!
FUNNY!
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#13944 Feb 23, 2013
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey D-bag, supposed to be a black man but really aint, playing that role to keep this topix going because that's what you are paid to do, you already went through this whole thing with Charlie girl, back when I was flirting with the mixed girl from Florida. Can you come up with some new material? This is getting very redundant? Your losing me, queerboy.
We already have determined he is a cross dressing RuePaul (priceless)mexcrement have breed midget living in a m.u.d..u.t he is living in a fantasy world don't pay any Attention to the pole smoker behind the curtain concur. 5372/7734 Clowns Rule!!!!
country_gurl

Worcester, MA

#13945 Feb 23, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey puppet b/Tch,if I wanted any lip off of you I would get it off my zipper now s.t.f.u you shaken bake m.e.t.h.e.ad Hoosier azz toothless backwoods cake face transvestite,$2-truck stop Hood rat.5372/7734 Clowns Rule!!!!!!
oh..my love you don't wanna have your clock cleaned by a woman who has all her teeth. You just stick to circle jerking and handing out and receiving blow jobs from your buddies. Considering you and your posse are all missing your incisors, im sure it feels alot better to have your weenie gummed...bwwwwwwwwwwa. that's the good shit.
country_gurl

Worcester, MA

#13946 Feb 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>If I was a woman I would be a lesbian! I get the impression that you can smoke a mean pole!
im sure you can too;)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13947 Feb 23, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>im sure you can too;)
Do you have a pole that needs smoking?
country_gurl

Worcester, MA

#13948 Feb 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a pole that needs smoking?
yes, I do.. come find me and give me a hand its alot of work, after a while your jaw starts cramping,,and god...its a bitch..girl needs a break
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13949 Feb 23, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>yes, I do.. come find me and give me a hand its alot of work, after a while your jaw starts cramping,,and god...its a bitch..girl needs a break
You need a hand job also. Are you sure you are a girl. I think you MIGHT be the Lezbo! You like black COCKA doodle doo?
country_gurl

Worcester, MA

#13950 Feb 23, 2013
What's up with the perverted remarks anyway? Im not going to be your topix rebound girl because charlie girl bailed on ya.lol
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13951 Feb 23, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
What's up with the perverted remarks anyway? Im not going to be your topix rebound girl because charlie girl bailed on ya.lol
How bout just a little fling then?
country_gurl

Worcester, MA

#13952 Feb 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You need a hand job also. Are you sure you are a girl. I think you MIGHT be the Lezbo! You like black COCKA doodle doo?
haha... your a trip.lol..no I have a man....he's white thankyou...and I don't know I keep getting mixed signals from you. At first I thought you were a little 16 yr old boy, then I thought u were a butchy lezbo, and now I get the feeling your an old fat lonely man...so which is it..be honest!

Since: Nov 11

Charlotte, NC

#13953 Feb 23, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey K-FETUS your pack of of uncivilized y.u.f.e.s have there own signs and colors and what gives you the right to pass judgement you fecal turd now go flush yourself down the toilet with the rest of your h.o.m.I.e.s.5372/7734 Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong campaign 2013 for a whiter brighter future. Clowns Rule and you have just been schooled old fish eyed fool.Bwwwwwwwwwa
Hahaaaa....awww I must have touched a nerve lol. By the way, I never said it was anything wrong with it at all. I was merely saying that everyone in your group of Neanderthal Aryans are not going to sue anyone or do anything to harm anyone. You love to speak in these codes like your so much more advanced than us "layman." Truth is that a blind man can see through your shallow bravado and pointless racism. Your precious "holy" war is never going to happen. The future of ALL human brothers and sisters is bright and beautiful. Human race, stay strong, stay beautiful and stay diverse! Humanity for office 2013! 5372 1212 7734 ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP...."now I know my abcs and 123's..." oops, I'm sorry, did I use your coveted, "trademarked" numbers? Well too bad! Sue me with all your fictional Jewish lawyers!
Anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#13954 Feb 23, 2013
Cincinnati is on this list?

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#13955 Feb 23, 2013
Warrior, you are so damn stupid. Country_girl is a troll who spun you so bad you offered to give him/her/it a handjob. Now that's funny!

Hi, Kallark. It looks like Warrior is trying to turn this place into the Blue Oyster. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Weitz

Taylor, MI

#13956 Feb 24, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
5372 isn't trademarked or the intellectual property of Whorerrior. He's full hot air. He's not suing anyone. 5372 is probably some bullcrap racist numerical code for "da brutherhood" of trashy, racist bigots. Like 14/88 or 5 words 7734. These brainless turds think they're smarter than life. What a joke....lol
5372 could very well mean you are a spontanious spaz monkey. Ever think of that one ford goldbricker?
jeniffer

Germany

#13957 Feb 24, 2013
I Hello am Jeniffer from UK i wanna thank Dr okadibo for what he has done for me at first i taught he was scam but until i just decided to follow my mind.i told him that my ex lover which i loved with all my heart left me for another all Dr okadibo did was to laugh and said he will be back to me in 3days time i taught he was lying on the 3rd day my ex called me and said he wanna see me,i was shocked then he came over to my place and started begging that he was bewitched,immediately i forgives him and now we are back and he his really madly in love with me.All thanks to Dr okadibo he indeed wonderful incise you wanna contact him here his is private mail okadibotemple@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Caney Creek RV Center 3 hr Aaron Glasper 1
News Dan Jones out as Ole Miss chancellor when contr... 12 hr Money changers 29
News Lesbian Who Sued Over Prom Discusses Bullies (Nov '10) Wed Zach Steele 23
homosexuality is a sick depravity (Jul '11) Wed Sitchen 22
News Lloyd Gray: Time for a little braggin' (Apr '14) Mar 24 Just a Promise 8
News Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Mar 23 Freedom 2,006
Mississippi to get new Motel Chain Mar 21 Larce 1

Flood Warning for Hinds County was issued at March 27 at 8:28PM CDT

Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]