The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,549

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Franny

Westbury, NY

#13907 Feb 23, 2013
Send your daughter to me. I abort them up to 9 months!

American politicians continue their hypocritical ways in the U. S.

The other evening Bill O'reilly had Kirsten Powers and Kate Obenshain on his TV show to talk about “two big recent issues that they argued are part of an overarching acceptance of the nanny state: a judge not prosecuting a mother for taking cocaine while pregnant, and New York governor Andrew Cuomo pushing for no restrictions on abortion in New York. O’Reilly told both that these are clear signs the United States is becoming a “barbaric” nation.” O'reilly emphasized that Coumo was Catholic and was disobeying his religion.

We can add other Catholics such as Kerry, Giuliani, Schwarzenegger, Daschle, Dodd, Durbin, Leahy, Mikulski, Pelosi, Delahunt, Capuano, Markey, McGovern, Meehan, Granholm, Sebelius, Pataki, Richardson, Cellucci, and Biden support a culture of death, and disobey their religion. Add to those names other Catholics such as Representatives Mary Jo Kilroy (D-OH), Ann Kirkpatrick (AZ-D), Betsy Markey (CO-D), and Carol Shea- Porter (NH-D) and we see hypocrisy reigning. We are being led by excommunicated Catholics. The law, Canon 915, provides that those... who obstinately persist in manifest grave sin, are not to be admitted to Holy Communion. A priest who knowingly gives Communion to a pro-abortion politician commits a grave sin as well as the unworthy recipient. And Congresswoman Pelosi tells us how important going to communion is to her. And Pelosi says,“I am going to stick with fellow Catholics’ in supporting Obama birth control mandate.”

Pelosi and that ilk would be right at home following their Caeser during the Roman Empire. The Romans practiced infanticide, contraception and abortion –
Do we see any parallels in modern America?

Top 11 similarities between the fall of Rome and the fall of America
1- Over-Extended Military
2- Government Corruption
3 -Birth Control - Decrease of Roman birth rates. Abortion, contraception, infanticide, prostitution, and perversion dramatically lowered birthrates
4 -Obsession with Sports and Entertainment Redistribution of Wealth
5 -The breakdown of marriage and rise of divorce.
6. The loss of the traditional meaning of the marriage ceremony.
7.. The rise of Feminism.
8. Increased public disrespect for parents and authority in general.
9. Acceleration of juvenile delinquency, promiscuity and rebellion.

How soon will the U.S meet its demise?

is it any wonder we are now that “barbaric” nation?

Frank Cunningham
Citizens Concerned with Human Life Mifflin Juniata Inc.
WPWW 1212

Commerce, GA

#13909 Feb 23, 2013
*5372 is a registered trademark@ of the White Pride/Power Worldwide Corporation. Any unauthorized use or reproduction of *5372 can be prosecuted by law and face up to 5 years imprisonment and/or 20,000 dollars in fines.

The following message is brought to you by the White Pride/Power Worldwide Corporate law center. WPWW committed to taking back OUR country and making America WHITE again. Stay White, Stay Strong and YOU can't go wrong. 5372/1212/7734 in 2013 the year of the juggalos.
WPWW 1212

Commerce, GA

#13912 Feb 23, 2013
1212 = White Pride
5372 = White Power
7734 = Clowns Rule
2013 = Year of the Juggalos
2016 = Kingfish for POTUS
2020 = Clear vision for White America
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13913 Feb 23, 2013
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
Homo-RuePaul(Priceless!) 5372
Good morning PUMPIKIN. How is my little peckerwood doing? I am so glad to see you finally out of jail. Instantclownpu$$y (PRICELESS) said he was going to hire you for his one man Circus Show. His fat mother had a heart attack and will have to take a few weeks off and he needs you to sweep up the elephant dung! You are allowed around midgets and farm animals are you not or does that protective order extend to them also? How's your balck girlfriend Tarnisha doing, oh that's right she kicked you to the curb also, well at least you always have your racist daddy to return home to for comfort. Instead of buying those darkening treatments maybe you should spend your money on a penis implant!!! LMAO! HA!HA!HA!HBWAAAAAAAAAAAA! BwAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAA!

CLOWNS SUCK!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13914 Feb 23, 2013
WPWW 1212 wrote:
*5372 is a registered trademark@ of the White Pride/Power Worldwide Corporation. Any unauthorized use or reproduction of *5372 can be prosecuted by law and face up to 5 years imprisonment and/or 20,000 dollars in fines.
The following message is brought to you by the White Pride/Power Worldwide Corporate law center. WPWW committed to taking back OUR country and making America WHITE again. Stay White, Stay Strong and YOU can't go wrong. 5372/1212/7734 in 2013 the year of the juggalos.
This is your second warning on the use of the Copyrighted Trademarked@ 5372. If you continue to disregard our legal right to this number we will be forced to take legal action. Our lawyers are prepared to serve you with a summons at this moment. There will not be a 3rd warning. Cease and decist now!

5372 shall not be used with out the express written consent of WARRIOR and company!
sim

London, UK

#13915 Feb 23, 2013
E-sim ( http://e-sim.org/lan.432/ ) is a browser based game simulation of the real world where players can join as citizens of one of the 46 currently available countries. As such, they can participate in its day-to-day life as soldiers, workers, businessmen, journalists or politicians where such activities can have crucial importance of the success (or failure of their country). The game allows for a fairly sophisticated level of international diplomacy, warfare, player-based economy where each country has its important resources to produce and trade with.
Franny

Central Islip, NY

#13916 Feb 23, 2013
Psalm 127:3
Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him.(NLT)
Who are we to destroy His Gift?
We therefore held our 4th annual Pro Life March on January 20, 2013 to pray for our babies, their mothers and their fathers. Approximately 100 people walked from Sacred Heart of Jesus Church steps to the Hope Center at Bethany Church. Our prayers included prayers for politicians, judges and anyone who supports abortion.
Citizens Concerned with Human Life Mifflin Juniata, Inc. is Ecumenical and our efforts are both in celebration of Ecumenical Week and the Sanctity of Human Life Week,. It is the 33rd straight year that the celebrations are held in North America,
The event that touches off this special experience is called the Week of Prayer for Christian Unity. And is traditionally celebrated between January 18 and 25.
After “God Bless America”by “Fresh Fire” Cindy Mansberger, of Crossroads spoke of their efforts to support women from the Mifflin and Huningdon areas. Micaiah Bilger, of the Pennsylvania Pro Life Federation desbibed their efforts statewide.

Rep Kerry Benninghoff our state representative convinced the audience that it is important to spport and pray for those pro life representatives and judges because the ultimate way to stop abortion is through the poloitical process.

Fr William Weary spoke about January 14th's Time Magizine article and he quoted the following written by Kate Pickett:

“The title of the January 14 issue of Time magazine reads,“40 years ago, abortion-rights activists won an epic victory with Roe v. Wade. They’ve been losing ever since.”
It’s hard to imagine the other side thinks they’re losing. They’re defending their turf atop 55 million dead babies. How many more do they want? They heap 1.2-1.6 million more every year. But I agree we are slowly but surely strangling them, even as they slowly but surely commit harikari.
It’s always fascinating to me to view the situation through the other side’s eyes.
We know that our Lord has the 55 million plus babies with Him for as in Mark 9:36–37 our Lord states:
“Then he put a little child among them. Taking the child in his arms, he said to them, "Anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf welcomes me, and anyone who welcomes me welcomes not only me but also my Father who sent me." (NLT)

Citizens Concerned with Human Life Mifflin Juniata, Inc,
The Committee
Rev Michael Bailey
Fr Willaim Weary
Marie Bender
Jane Brown
Herman Swartzentruber
Frank Cunningham
country_gurl

Binghamton, NY

#13917 Feb 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>This is your second warning on the use of the Copyrighted Trademarked@ 5372. If you continue to disregard our legal right to this number we will be forced to take legal action. Our lawyers are prepared to serve you with a summons at this moment. There will not be a 3rd warning. Cease and decist now!
5372 shall not be used with out the express written consent of WARRIOR and company!
this is like the 4th 2nd warning
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13918 Feb 23, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>this is like the 4th 2nd warning
I noticed you got it the first time. Some of these puppies you just have to keep rubbing their nose in it until they get it..
country_gurl

Binghamton, NY

#13919 Feb 23, 2013
Franny wrote:
Send your daughter to me. I abort them up to 9 months!
American politicians continue their hypocritical ways in the U. S.
The other evening Bill O'reilly had Kirsten Powers and Kate Obenshain on his TV show to talk about “two big recent issues that they argued are part of an overarching acceptance of the nanny state: a judge not prosecuting a mother for taking cocaine while pregnant, and New York governor Andrew Cuomo pushing for no restrictions on abortion in New York. O’Reilly told both that these are clear signs the United States is becoming a “barbaric” nation.” O'reilly emphasized that Coumo was Catholic and was disobeying his religion.
We can add other Catholics such as Kerry, Giuliani, Schwarzenegger, Daschle, Dodd, Durbin, Leahy, Mikulski, Pelosi, Delahunt, Capuano, Markey, McGovern, Meehan, Granholm, Sebelius, Pataki, Richardson, Cellucci, and Biden support a culture of death, and disobey their religion. Add to those names other Catholics such as Representatives Mary Jo Kilroy (D-OH), Ann Kirkpatrick (AZ-D), Betsy Markey (CO-D), and Carol Shea- Porter (NH-D) and we see hypocrisy reigning. We are being led by excommunicated Catholics. The law, Canon 915, provides that those... who obstinately persist in manifest grave sin, are not to be admitted to Holy Communion. A priest who knowingly gives Communion to a pro-abortion politician commits a grave sin as well as the unworthy recipient. And Congresswoman Pelosi tells us how important going to communion is to her. And Pelosi says,“I am going to stick with fellow Catholics’ in supporting Obama birth control mandate.”
Pelosi and that ilk would be right at home following their Caeser during the Roman Empire. The Romans practiced infanticide, contraception and abortion –
Do we see any parallels in modern America?
Top 11 similarities between the fall of Rome and the fall of America
1- Over-Extended Military
2- Government Corruption
3 -Birth Control - Decrease of Roman birth rates. Abortion, contraception, infanticide, prostitution, and perversion dramatically lowered birthrates
4 -Obsession with Sports and Entertainment Redistribution of Wealth
5 -The breakdown of marriage and rise of divorce.
6. The loss of the traditional meaning of the marriage ceremony.
7.. The rise of Feminism.
8. Increased public disrespect for parents and authority in general.
9. Acceleration of juvenile delinquency, promiscuity and rebellion.
How soon will the U.S meet its demise?
is it any wonder we are now that “barbaric” nation?
Frank Cunningham
Citizens Concerned with Human Life Mifflin Juniata Inc.
I think abortions are playing god in a way. Im not for them what so ever, when it comes to situations such as incest or rape an exception can be made for that. When it comes to everyone else wanting to get abortions just because "there not ready to be parents". Well the only thing I have to say to them about that is keep your legs closed, or use protection! Aborting a child at 9 mo. Gestation I didn't know they were doing that. That should be considered murder! Stopping a beating heart regardless of how small should be murder anyway, but at 9 mo. The baby is fully developed and ready to be born into the world! It makes me sick. It wont be long before america falls. Were half way there now. Shit not too long ago the canadian dollar was worth more than the american dollar:/ all I gotta say is everybody better start learning to speak chinese, they own us now its only a matter of time before they move in!
country_gurl

Binghamton, NY

#13920 Feb 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I noticed you got it the first time. Some of these puppies you just have to keep rubbing their nose in it until they get it..
what is 5372? A channel? These people are actually a legitimate thing? Alll this nonsense they've been preaching about is something there actually pulling off.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13921 Feb 23, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>what is 5372? A channel? These people are actually a legitimate thing? Alll this nonsense they've been preaching about is something there actually pulling off.
Do you have big boobs?
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#13923 Feb 23, 2013
Attention: Due to the trademark and copyright laws the W.P.W.W network has hired the law firm Goldberg, Stein,and Horowitz to represent them on this issue stay tuned for further updates here @ the W.P.W.W network we have the copyright to 5372 and our law firm is hard @ work to resolve any issues. STAY WHITE STAY STRONG YOU CAN'T GO WRONG 5372/7734 Cleaning up America 2013 for a whiter brighter future.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13924 Feb 23, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
Attention: Due to the trademark and copyright laws the W.P.W.W network has hired the law firm Goldberg, Stein,and Horowitz to represent them on this issue stay tuned for further updates here @ the W.P.W.W network we have the copyright to 5372 and our law firm is hard @ work to resolve any issues. STAY WHITE STAY STRONG YOU CAN'T GO WRONG 5372/7734 Cleaning up America 2013 for a whiter brighter future.
5372 is owned and operated by WARRIOR and Company. Your Jew lawyers will fail in their bid to steal our Trademark@

WPWW

Commerce, GA

#13926 Feb 23, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>what is 5372? A channel? These people are actually a legitimate thing? Alll this nonsense they've been preaching about is something there actually pulling off.
Yes. Yes. Yes.

5372/1212/7734 in 2013.
country_gurl

Smithfield, RI

#13927 Feb 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>5372 is owned and operated by WARRIOR and Company. Your Jew lawyers will fail in their bid to steal our Trademark@
what the hell are you promoting if 5372 is a trademark owned by YOU. Or are you just full of shit
Insaneclownposse

United States

#13928 Feb 23, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>what the hell are you promoting if 5372 is a trademark owned by YOU. Or are you just full of shit
Hillbilly if you haven't figured it out yet your dumber than an uncivilized primate or your just plain stupid.lol 5372/7734ClownsRule you inbred fool.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa

Since: Nov 11

Thomasville, NC

#13929 Feb 23, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>what the hell are you promoting if 5372 is a trademark owned by YOU. Or are you just full of shit
5372 isn't trademarked or the intellectual property of Whorerrior. He's full hot air. He's not suing anyone. 5372 is probably some bullcrap racist numerical code for "da brutherhood" of trashy, racist bigots. Like 14/88 or 5 words 7734. These brainless turds think they're smarter than life. What a joke....lol
Insaneclownposse

United States

#13932 Feb 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
5372 isn't trademarked or the intellectual property of Whorerrior. He's full hot air. He's not suing anyone. 5372 is probably some bullcrap racist numerical code for "da brutherhood" of trashy, racist bigots. Like 14/88 or 5 words 7734. These brainless turds think they're smarter than life. What a joke....lol
Hey K-FETUS your pack of of uncivilized y.u.f.e.s have there own signs and colors and what gives you the right to pass judgement you fecal turd now go flush yourself down the toilet with the rest of your h.o.m.I.e.s.5372/7734 Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong campaign 2013 for a whiter brighter future. Clowns Rule and you have just been schooled old fish eyed fool.Bwwwwwwwwwa
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13933 Feb 23, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
I am promoting WARRIOR and Company. What are you selling?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bryant protests immigrant children being housed... 14 hr Creekman 27
Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... Wed Swedenforever 53
shawshank redemption Dec 15 observer 1
Total Transportation a TOTAL POS Company Dec 14 Ex driver 10
Daniel Bolles (May '14) Dec 13 scammed 4
Date Dec 12 Mary Warren 4
Honey Ates Dec 8 Freak E 2
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web