The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,285

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#13788 Feb 18, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>OMG..I couldn't help but to ck this one last time,but if u don't know this dude I'd b scared honey:/ he's got some weird sex fantasy about you and he keeps mistaking fantasy for reality...if u guys live around eachother..lock your door!!!!!!
There's nothing to fear; this is only Topix. ;)
country_gurl

Chicago, IL

#13789 Feb 18, 2013
Here a recent website picture of me everyone...honey im not ashame to say im a knockout...peace out...:)

images.wikia.com/psi/images/c/c2/Fat_ugly_bla...
Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

#13793 Feb 18, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
Here a recent website picture of me everyone...honey im not ashame to say im a knockout...peace out...:)
images.wikia.com/psi/images/c/c2/Fat_ugly_bla...
Oh my, what a darling red head. Are you single?

Since: Nov 11

Asheboro, NC

#13794 Feb 18, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Now wipe the tears and get back in the game. You're lucky Chalie is here or I would be meaner!
Ooooohhhhhh man.....I'm soooooooooooo worried.....I think I'll lose sleep over this....as if you couldn't be any more mean, tactless, and brainless than you already are....
country_gurl

East Granby, CT

#13795 Feb 18, 2013
Aryan Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, what a darling red head. Are you single?
well yes I am..go to match.com you'll find my profile listed under the name big red spice;)

“I could be your Princess.”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#13796 Feb 18, 2013
try living in new jersey

Asheboro, NC

#13797 Feb 18, 2013
ARYAN PRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend I couldn't agree with you more. I am ashamed how my race acts sometimes. Kallark you I can only maintain integrity and class when faced with tyranny and bigotry. I have always tried to be fair and objective with a little bit of tongue-in-cheek sarcasm in some of our legendary battles. That being said, keep up defending the truth so are liberties aren't taken away. Perhaps one day we can put racism behind us.
If you are being totally serious and sincere then I applaud you. I have thoroughly enjoyed our sparring matches. I appreciate your thoughts but as I've said before, if you want to be a racist, be a racist.(I'm not calling you a racist. Just speaking in gemeral terms.) Be proud of your Aryan ancestry. There is nothing wrong with that at all. I'm proud of my African ancestry. Just be tolerant. I would never willfully and consciously encroach upon your right to believe what you want to believe. Just don't encroach on my beliefs and rights either. As I've said though, if you are being sincere then I applaud you. Keep up the good work!
MalbarCACA

Brisbane, Australia

#13798 Feb 18, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>well yes I am..go to match.com you'll find my profile listed under the name big red spice;)
(The Fixers "inquiring minds" we & all that .... will keep asking)

Your choice. If you want to continue your cowardly, yellow-bellied ways that's up to you.

We will ask you the same questions day after day as in the past until you either piss off or answer them,

Get that into your thick MalbarCACa dunce head.

Who is "we" IndoMauritian ti pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #2 Bozo hide myASS! Australia the greater of many evils ADELAIDEANs)?

How do you know this JB?

Where do you go to read his posts online?

What other names does this JB have?

What other names do you have?

Why do you come here?

How much do they pay you?

Then:

You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.

Spartanburg, SC

#13799 Feb 18, 2013
A good documentary for everyone to watch Crips and Bloods: Made in America. Especially for all the hard nose bigots.
MalbarCACA

Brisbane, Australia

#13800 Feb 19, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
A good documentary for everyone to watch Crips and Bloods: Made in America. Especially for all the hard nose bigots.
MabarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupif DICKHEAD.
Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndian.

Add to the start of each comment: I Beady, apologise to all users of Topix
for my stupid use of Sockpuppet names and Proxy Servers.
for damaging the Australian and Mauritian forums by creating stupid Threads and posting stupid Comments.

Add to the start of each comment: I Beady, will cease
using Sockpuppet Names
using Proxy Servers
posting abusive comments
targeting random Topix Users for nothing more than my own enjoyment
using Topix

Add to the start of comment: I Beady apologise
to sairla, Juicylu, The Adelaidean, Patron5, John Barnes, Neville Thompson, Aggrolite, Sid and Julie Chamberpot.
for my false accusations to other users of holding racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions and views. for my false accusations to other users of making comments, remarks, conduct and behaviour in for my false accusations to other users of the Australian and Mauritian forums.
for calling people scumbags, ignorant buffoons and of being worthless vermin scumbags.
for saying to people things like Real Indian PoonJABI, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER, Insane Lunatic Nutcase, SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE, ti IndoMauritian pilon chickyladyrentboy, obsessed and delusional, Not only dumb but a fraud, an impostor, a liar, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by your his admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupid DICKHEAD, FOOKING disgusting, despicable fraud, fraudster, black dalit sewer rat transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD IMPOSTOR B@stard go get your butt rammed..
to all Topix Users I have abused and disrupted.

Add to the start of comment: I Beady
will cease this stupid conduct immediately

Once you have completed the above task, log off the Proxy Server and then sign in to Topix under your user name 'Beady'
Insaneclownposse

United States

#13801 Feb 19, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are being totally serious and sincere then I applaud you. I have thoroughly enjoyed our sparring matches. I appreciate your thoughts but as I've said before, if you want to be a racist, be a racist.(I'm not calling you a racist. Just speaking in gemeral terms.) Be proud of your Aryan ancestry. There is nothing wrong with that at all. I'm proud of my African ancestry. Just be tolerant. I would never willfully and consciously encroach upon your right to believe what you want to believe. Just don't encroach on my beliefs and rights either. As I've said though, if you are being sincere then I applaud you. Keep up the good work!
Hey K-FART I will have some of your street chimps play a tune on a viOlin for you and would you like a little wine with that cheese.Bwwwwwwww 7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!
Europium

Los Angeles, CA

#13802 Feb 19, 2013
MalbarCACA wrote:
<quoted text>
MabarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupif DICKHEAD.
Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndian.
Add to the start of each comment: I Beady, apologise to all users of Topix
for my stupid use of Sockpuppet names and Proxy Servers.
for damaging the Australian and Mauritian forums by creating stupid Threads and posting stupid Comments.
Add to the start of each comment: I Beady, will cease
using Sockpuppet Names
using Proxy Servers
posting abusive comments
targeting random Topix Users for nothing more than my own enjoyment
using Topix
Add to the start of comment: I Beady apologise
to sairla, Juicylu, The Adelaidean, Patron5, John Barnes, Neville Thompson, Aggrolite, Sid and Julie Chamberpot.
for my false accusations to other users of holding racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions and views. for my false accusations to other users of making comments, remarks, conduct and behaviour in for my false accusations to other users of the Australian and Mauritian forums.
for calling people scumbags, ignorant buffoons and of being worthless vermin scumbags.
for saying to people things like Real Indian PoonJABI, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER, Insane Lunatic Nutcase, SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE, ti IndoMauritian pilon chickyladyrentboy, obsessed and delusional, Not only dumb but a fraud, an impostor, a liar, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by your his admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupid DICKHEAD, FOOKING disgusting, despicable fraud, fraudster, black dalit sewer rat transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD IMPOSTOR B@stard go get your butt rammed..
to all Topix Users I have abused and disrupted.
Add to the start of comment: I Beady
will cease this stupid conduct immediately
Once you have completed the above task, log off the Proxy Server and then sign in to Topix under your user name 'Beady'
Sounds like Kfart trying his best to fit in as a white man.
Insaneclownposse

United States

#13803 Feb 19, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
Hey K-FART here is a good show for you to watch Gorillas In The Mist or chimps gone wild just step out your front door and let the drama begin.This message was sponsored by the W.P.W.W network stay tuned for premium programs.Stay white Stay strong you can't go wrong tour 2013 cleaning up America and getting rid of the black plague of w.I.g.h.e.t.t.o thugs.7734/2013

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#13804 Feb 19, 2013
Atlanta is a dump, it is dangerous, and it is not a nice place ot live.
country_gurl

East Granby, CT

#13805 Feb 19, 2013
Hey kallark I know how you feel now with people pretending to be you. It is quite flattering:)

Sylacauga, AL

#13806 Feb 19, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
Hey kallark I know how you feel now with people pretending to be you. It is quite flattering:)
It really is quite flattering lol. You notice the only statements they can make about me are animal references. They obviously can't refute any of the points I've made thus far so they have to resort to grade school Klansmen/Skinhead type "insults." It's really funny. They talk about "chimps gone wild," well, I suggest they look in the mirror. They are really quite pathetic. You and Charlie Girl mop the floor with them as well...:-)

Sylacauga, AL

#13807 Feb 19, 2013
Europium wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like Kfart trying his best to fit in as a white man.
Clearly...lol.
country_gurl

East Granby, CT

#13808 Feb 19, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey K-FART I will have some of your street chimps play a tune on a viOlin for you and would you like a little wine with that cheese.Bwwwwwwww 7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!
WOW dude..if your going to try and insult somebody at least bring some new material to the table. That saying is so old you could shake the dust off it
country_gurl

East Granby, CT

#13809 Feb 19, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
It really is quite flattering lol. You notice the only statements they can make about me are animal references. They obviously can't refute any of the points I've made thus far so they have to resort to grade school Klansmen/Skinhead type "insults." It's really funny. They talk about "chimps gone wild," well, I suggest they look in the mirror. They are really quite pathetic. You and Charlie Girl mop the floor with them as well...:-)
well hey you out smart them;) they read your posts and there baffled! There true intellectual genius shines through when they try to insult you.lol
Europium

Los Angeles, CA

#13810 Feb 19, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
Atlanta is a dump, it is dangerous, and it is not a nice place ot live.
No wonder, It's over 85% Apefricans. It's too bad General Sherman can't return and destroy the smelly Apefrican city again. Unfortunately, this coontry is full of Apefrican cities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) 4 hr Murk 1,084
halloween fun 9 hr Angry elf 1
Review: Grace And Mercy Personal Care And Respi... Sep 26 Lars Megler 1
ABC channel 3 Sep 23 jules 2
Madison County School District sued after disci... Sep 23 Andie 1
afraid 2 date (Feb '14) Sep 22 Uh huh 5
Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) Sep 21 BigDan 59

Jackson Jobs

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE