The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,223

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Sylacauga, AL

#13745 Feb 18, 2013
Girl power! Lol ;-)
WPWW

Homer, GA

#13746 Feb 18, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
Girl power! Lol ;-)
White Power!:)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13747 Feb 18, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
Girl power! Lol ;-)
Shut up and stay out of this Nancy Boy. This is Pop Corn stuff. LOL!
country_gurl

Red Hook, NY

#13748 Feb 18, 2013
vincent andrew wrote:
Yeah.
Whatever you say...
We concur you and charlie's girl are both lezzzys..
yeah im a lesbian who is married to a man, and has had kids...man oh man u only wish;) I have no idea who that girl is but I like the way she talks to u. Y r u ganging up on me anyway? Because I didn't have something racist to say to kallark27? Get over yurself honey. Your a closed mided fool. U have alot to say on this topixs crap cause no one knows who u r or has a way of finding u. But here r some words of wisdom watch what u say to people face to face. Cause yur gonna get yurself killed
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13749 Feb 18, 2013
LOL! Threats of death now. Hold on I got to go get some more pop corn!
country_gurl

Red Hook, NY

#13750 Feb 18, 2013
Oh and by the way if u must know im 5'7 I weigh 130lbs I have auburn hair and for a white girl I have one hell of a natural tan:) sry I didn't quite fit your description....yur tryin to look me up how bout u take it the extra mile come find me:) I bet you'll b singin a different song when u confront me face to face;)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13751 Feb 18, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
Oh and by the way if u must know im 5'7 I weigh 130lbs I have auburn hair and for a white girl I have one hell of a natural tan:) sry I didn't quite fit your description....yur tryin to look me up how bout u take it the extra mile come find me:) I bet you'll b singin a different song when u confront me face to face;)
So you're fat?
Buckwheat

Chicago, IL

#13752 Feb 18, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
Oh and by the way if u must know im 5'7 I weigh 530lbs I have nappy stinky hair and for a redbone girl I have one hell of a burnt leather tan:) sry I didn't quite fit your description....yur tryin to look me up how bout u take it the extra mile come find me. I be so big assed you cant miss me:) I bet you'll b throwing up when u confront me face to face;)
This She-Ape be nasty fugly! Stay away...Otay!
WPWW

Homer, GA

#13753 Feb 18, 2013
teehee.
WPWW

Homer, GA

#13754 Feb 18, 2013
Anybody seen Tarnisha Jones? Hey Tarn, holla at ya boy. wat up dawg? 7711/1212
country_gurl

Red Hook, NY

#13755 Feb 18, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>So you're fat?
yes im sry for lying ill admit it im fat I love to eat twinkies by the box full and whole fryer chickens I have so many rolls I could hide a loveseat in.. please don't pick on me im very sensitive. I think im gonna go cry now and eat a tub of icecream
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#13756 Feb 18, 2013
Attention: This message is sponsored by the W.P.W.W the cleaning of America 2013 Stay white Stay strong you can't go wrong tour in the past few days I've notice so called women on here voicing there opinions and taking sides with the primitive primate Zulu chimps all of you are coalhaulers and us civilized hard working people are tired of you leeching and suckling off of us no more entitlements.IF you don't like get on the banana boat and leave the country you have been advised to do so or return to your cages.7734/2013 The year of the juggalos
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13757 Feb 18, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>yes im sry for lying ill admit it im fat I love to eat twinkies by the box full and whole fryer chickens I have so many rolls I could hide a loveseat in.. please don't pick on me im very sensitive. I think im gonna go cry now and eat a tub of icecream
Now settle down fat girl! It's not like I am asking you on a date or anything. I was asking a simple question. I just wanted to feel like I was participating while I was chomping on my pop corn watching this love fest unfold. Now don't get all bent out of shape. You have everybodies attention so that should make you feel better, now proceed with the nightly entertainment..
country_gurl

Red Hook, NY

#13758 Feb 18, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
Attention: This message is sponsored by the W.P.W.W the cleaning of America 2013 Stay white Stay strong you can't go wrong tour in the past few days I've notice so called women on here voicing there opinions and taking sides with the primitive primate Zulu chimps all of you are coalhaulers and us civilized hard working people are tired of you leeching and suckling off of us no more entitlements.IF you don't like get on the banana boat and leave the country you have been advised to do so or return to your cages.7734/2013 The year of the juggalos
listen up honey..that kallark dude is right! for some reaon all u guys r just magnetized to him for all u know he could b white and just fucking with everyone. All I said to him is if he didn't know any of u guys then what u say shouldn't bother him, then all of a sudden the target got put on my back so of course im going to talk shit now. I agree that the welfare rats need to be exterminated..but not all blacks r like that...so shut yur mouth and stop trying to promote yur fake website or whatever the hell yur talking about. I choose to not even read your posts half the time...u hitler worshiping simple minded douchebag!
country_gurl

Red Hook, NY

#13759 Feb 18, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Now settle down fat girl! It's not like I am asking you on a date or anything. I was asking a simple question. I just wanted to feel like I was participating while I was chomping on my pop corn watching this love fest unfold. Now don't get all bent out of shape. You have everybodies attention so that should make you feel better, now proceed with the nightly entertainment..
well now yur just teasing me I want some popcorn and damn it I don't have none!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#13760 Feb 18, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Now settle down fat girl! It's not like I am asking you on a date or anything. I was asking a simple question. I just wanted to feel like I was participating while I was chomping on my pop corn watching this love fest unfold. Now don't get all bent out of shape. You have everybodies attention so that should make you feel better, now proceed with the nightly entertainment..
Be nice, WARRIOR.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13761 Feb 18, 2013
That's better and FUNNY too!
country_gurl

Red Hook, NY

#13762 Feb 18, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
oh god damn I better fix that right now or ill have a riot on my hands I meant to say REASON everybody. Okay like I said this touch screen phone is a bitch for my fat fingers to work on
country_gurl

Red Hook, NY

#13765 Feb 18, 2013
vincent andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
If you knew how to read i stated it's not all blacks...
There's white trash and spanish trash also..
i have no problem with the working black man i only have a problem with ghetto trace (which isn't only blacks)
You stated that you have kids also correct?
Wouldn't you like it if the ghetto trash came to an end so young kids could play outside and be safe????
absolutely where I live I don't have to worry about it. But can u read did u understand what I said....how do u know that kallarck dude is like that? You automatically jumped to that conclusion when he said he made $32 an hour at that ford plant.which is bullshit but u and everyone else started popping off at the mouth with racial slurs. I too said the welfare rats need to b dealt with. Usually those r the people that r shooting up in neighborhoods and all that shit I agree with u on that. And its WPWW and ICP that r discriminating against all color people. But seriously dude your an asshole...
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#13766 Feb 18, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>oh god damn I better fix that right now or ill have a riot on my hands I meant to say REASON everybody. Okay like I said this touch screen phone is a bitch for my fat fingers to work on
Hey cupcake or is it the Pillsbury dough girl you have more rolls then D.u.n.k.I.n Hines will put a saddle on you and ride you like a hobo rides a freight train oh by the way you should change you're moniker to sweaty Betty dip you in flour and try to find the wet spot now get back in the kitchen and cook some v.I.t.t.l.e.s.Bwwwwwwwwa7734/2 013 Clowns Rule you inbred fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) Sat JesusIsOnYourSide... 1,071
Officials: JPD Officer Shoots Self In Chest (May '07) Fri anon 82
10 (5) Reasons 'Dance Moms' Fans Should Watch '... Sep 16 amw 13
afraid 2 date (Feb '14) Sep 15 Fun for all 4
Madison Ms School kitchen staff (calvin younger... Sep 13 wildcat 1
LOL amber alert for Mexican kids Sep 12 gulf 1
Looking for LTR Sep 12 Frank 1
•••
•••
•••