The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20695 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Since: Nov 11

Sylacauga, AL

#13115 Jan 24, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>That was a pretty graphic and disturbing photo and doesn't lend itself to the White Pride Worldwide movement. That unfortunate victim could have been shot by another Black person more than likely. White on Black crime is the rarest of crimes but meanwhile we have epidemic Black on White rapes, assaults, murders, etc. If you want to truly see some disturbing photos take a gander at how White South Africans are routinely being hacked up, chopped up, and mutilated by machete weilding marauding Blacks in South Africa, and not a peep from the Jewish run media. Contrast this to how we were always being force fed news about how terrible it was for Blacks to have to drink out of seperate water fountains(oh the absolute horror) in Apartheid South Africa. Even all those anti-White rockers like Bruce Springsteen and his little raghead band partner Little Stevie joined others singing, "We ain't going to play Sun City" in the Eighties. Meanwhile in the 2000's & 2010's, Whites are being brutally genocided over in South Africa and not only is there little media coverage and certainly no catchy rock songs being made, but they even had a World Cup there a couple of years ago, and nary a mention of the White genocide afoot there. Wonder if Kafart feels the same way about those moronic Black Panthers and other Black supremacist groups calling for the killing of not only adult Whites, but children, the elderly, and even babies. Another word about those Black on White gruesome murders in South Africa, many times even the elderly and infants are victims of these merciless killers. The true Aryan in the White Pride Worldwide movement doesn't condone senseless violence, and believes violence should be practiced only in self defense like when a mob of "urban yufes" attack you just for the color of your beautiful pure white skin. 1212 WPWW for life.
All Zionist conspiracies aside, we do live in a violent world. All of this "pity me, I'm (whatever color) and the whole world is against me" is really worn out. The world is a wicked place. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Europeans claim (steal) that land from the indigenous tribes that lived there?
Eric 2016

Texarkana, TX

#13116 Jan 25, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
All Zionist conspiracies aside, we do live in a violent world. All of this "pity me, I'm (whatever color) and the whole world is against me" is really worn out. The world is a wicked place. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Europeans claim (steal) that land from the indigenous tribes that lived there?
So you have no problem with White South Africans being slaughtered by savage Blacks. You two-face duplicitious hypocrite. Drop the little high horse act kneegrow because you've just exposed yourself as the hate-filled two-faced racist we've all known you to be for sometime now. As long as the victims are White, no problemo, right Kafart. Sit your fecal stained self down, you pathetic raycisssss hypocrite. You've been served Buckwheat, now go drink a nice cold glass of STFU in your plastic ghetto purple cup and here is a couple of 1212 appetizers with your favorite hot sauce while you wait for the main course of 5372-7734 chitlins and pig's feet.
Bunny

United States

#13118 Jan 25, 2013
This terrible

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#13120 Jan 25, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>So you have no problem with White South Africans being slaughtered by savage Blacks. You two-face duplicitious hypocrite. Drop the little high horse act kneegrow because you've just exposed yourself as the hate-filled two-faced racist we've all known you to be for sometime now. As long as the victims are White, no problemo, right Kafart. Sit your fecal stained self down, you pathetic raycisssss hypocrite. You've been served Buckwheat, now go drink a nice cold glass of STFU in your plastic ghetto purple cup and here is a couple of 1212 appetizers with your favorite hot sauce while you wait for the main course of 5372-7734 chitlins and pig's feet.
And you've just shown what's really in your mind and heart and how TRULY BLIND, DEAF, AND DUMB you are. I knew this would happen. How does asking a question imply that I condone violence against anyone in any way? And now that you said this, all the ignorant pigeon poop-stained racial "purists" on here who enjoy a nice circle jerk among each other will chime in because they read and interpret what they want. Like YOU. You know, why is it that you white people on the discussion forum and others, scream personal resposibility and yet consistently blame others? They constantly whine and complain about Jews, Blacks, Mexicans, Asians and so forth, and some vast conspiracy to keep whitey down. it's sooooo pathetic. You know what though, your ridiculous attempt at whitewashing (pun intended for you) truth is being overpowered by a greater presence of truth. Real truth. Not truth "according to the white man." Let me ask you a question to see if you have the spine to answer it truthfully. If, let's say, Michigan was an autonomous, sovereign country and a foreign power invaded Michigan and eventually used its military and political might to siphon off natural resources and become wealthy at the cost of indigenous Michiganders, what do you think would happen? Do you think they would be like "welcome to Michigan! Please feel free to subjugate, kill, pillage, and steal whatever you like!"? What do YOU think would happen?
RevALchimpton

Saint Louis, MO

#13121 Jan 25, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you've just shown what's really in your mind and heart and how TRULY BLIND, DEAF, AND DUMB you are. I knew this would happen. How does asking a question imply that I condone violence against anyone in any way? And now that you said this, all the ignorant pigeon poop-stained racial "purists" on here who enjoy a nice circle jerk among each other will chime in because they read and interpret what they want. Like YOU. You know, why is it that you white people on the discussion forum and others, scream personal resposibility and yet consistently blame others? They constantly whine and complain about Jews, Blacks, Mexicans, Asians and so forth, and some vast conspiracy to keep whitey down. it's sooooo pathetic. You know what though, your ridiculous attempt at whitewashing (pun intended for you) truth is being overpowered by a greater presence of truth. Real truth. Not truth "according to the white man." Let me ask you a question to see if you have the spine to answer it truthfully. If, let's say, Michigan was an autonomous, sovereign country and a foreign power invaded Michigan and eventually used its military and political might to siphon off natural resources and become wealthy at the cost of indigenous Michiganders, what do you think would happen? Do you think they would be like "welcome to Michigan! Please feel free to subjugate, kill, pillage, and steal whatever you like!"? What do YOU think would happen?
Let me chime in on this topic brotha if I'm not getting paid I'm not helping my fellow black renegade savages and my brothern have the mentality,if it's free I gotz to get mines program now go preach to a different choir I'm trying to get paid here please pass the basket with the grip in it to me,show me the money$$$$$
Eric 2016

Texarkana, TX

#13122 Jan 25, 2013
RevALchimpton wrote:
<quoted text>Let me chime in on this topic brotha if I'm not getting paid I'm not helping my fellow black renegade savages and my brothern have the mentality,if it's free I gotz to get mines program now go preach to a different choir I'm trying to get paid here please pass the basket with the grip in it to me,show me the money$$$$$
I'm thinking Kafart is a poser and isn't a kneegrow at all. He's either a self hating White anti-White LIEberal libtard, or he could be a anti-White/anti-Gentile misanthropic paranoid and delusional heeb.
Insaneclownposse

United States

#13123 Jan 25, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm thinking Kafart is a poser and isn't a kneegrow at all. He's either a self hating White anti-White LIEberal libtard, or he could be a anti-White/anti-Gentile misanthropic paranoid and delusional heeb.
I actually believe he is an uppity g.r.o.I.d and he is making up excuses for his primate uncivilized pack of out of control thug type chimps he really is ashamed of his color poor K-FART he is jealous that he was born in the wrong womb. This message was sponsored by w.p.w.w stay strong stay white.
WPWW

Texarkana, TX

#13124 Jan 25, 2013
Tonight on the White Hot WPWW network on channel 5372 at 12:12, we put an end to the so-called Zionist control of the media conspiracies and prove them as facts and not "conspiracies" at all. We'll take a look at how outsiders like the president of Eygpt easily indentifies the Jewish stranglehold on not only the media of the United States but the whole Western world. Meanwhile, "our" own politicians and news spokesholes are either too cowardly to tell the truth or have been bought and paid for by the Zionist supremacists. Learn how 6 Jewish companies literally control over 90% of the media in the United States and much of the media worldwide. We'll also take you behind the scenes and you'll hear with your own ears as former POTUS and the Reverend Billy Graham discuss the Jewish "stranglehold" on America's media and Washington. Later on even Reverend Billy Graham would shamefully apologize to these misanthropic miscreant anti-White, anti-American malcontents because of fear of offending the Gawds of Political Correctness. We'll show you a Jewish writer for the Los Angeles Times named Joel Stein and his article bragging about the Jewish control of not only the media, but politics, and Wall Street as well. Don't miss this intriguing expose on Jewish infiltration tonight at 9PM on the only network with the guts enough to tell the truth. Make mine the WPWW network where they say in a time of universal deceit to tell the truth is a revolutionary act. Due to mature subject matter and politically incorrect language and facts parental guidance is suggested. WPWW rating *****
WPWW

Texarkana, TX

#13125 Jan 25, 2013
editors note: that was former POTUS Richard Nixon and Reverend Billy Graham. The two discussing the Jewish "stranglehold" on America can easily be viewed and heard on Youtube for the intellectually curious White Priders and others out there committed to hearing and exposing the TRUTH. 1212
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#13130 Jan 25, 2013
I googled that South African stuff you mentioned and that is disturbing. 2% of the total white population has been wiped out in 18 years by blacks murdering white farmers and South Africa is on a genocide watch list. What is really disturbing is how the media downplays that stuff because they don't want to give any of the "bigots" ammo. I guess there aren't any black bigots, just white ones. That is plain and simply bulls.it. That pisses me off. Kallark, you seem like a nice person and again I don't think blacks are inherently bad people. It makes me angry as hell though. That is a question I think about: If blacks became the majority, would the remaining white people be doomed? I read that over in South Africa, some of the leaders lead rallies at universities singing about killing the white farmers. WTF!
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#13132 Jan 25, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Is this why you want to be black? LOL!
Is that why you are gay?
WPWW

Texarkana, TX

#13133 Jan 25, 2013
warriorisgay wrote:
I googled that South African stuff you mentioned and that is disturbing. 2% of the total white population has been wiped out in 18 years by blacks murdering white farmers and South Africa is on a genocide watch list. What is really disturbing is how the media downplays that stuff because they don't want to give any of the "bigots" ammo. I guess there aren't any black bigots, just white ones. That is plain and simply bulls.it. That pisses me off. Kallark, you seem like a nice person and again I don't think blacks are inherently bad people. It makes me angry as hell though. That is a question I think about: If blacks became the majority, would the remaining white people be doomed? I read that over in South Africa, some of the leaders lead rallies at universities singing about killing the white farmers. WTF!
If and when this country becomes minority White this will also happen here. It seems America hasn't learned a lesson from South Africa. Look even now how Whites are being attacked by "flash mobs" of "urban youths" in this country and this is while we still are the majority. South Africa is a prototypical example of what happens when nonwhites wield the power over Whites. Do you think if and when Whites become minorities in their own countries in Europe and America that Blacks and other nonwhites will give two sheets about the civil rights of Whites? Will Whites be hired through affirmitive action programs if they become a minority. Whites are inherently altruistic and sometimes this can be a used agaisnt them by nonwhites who don't share the White man's ethics for fair play. The media is totally controlled by Zionist supremacists who view White Gentiles as their historical enemy and they wish to destroy Western civilization and will USE Blacks and other nonwhites to help do their dirty work, that is why the media doesn't cover the White South African Genocide.
WPWW

Texarkana, TX

#13135 Jan 25, 2013
Look into Dr. Kevin MacDonald's book "Culture of Critique or Dr.David Duke's books "Jewish Supremacism" and "My Awakening" for answers backed up by factual references on Jewish tribalism, their hatred for the West and White Gentiles, their involvement in the Ukrainian Genocide known as the Holodomor, their domination of the Porn industry and Hollywood, etc. Ilana Mercer's book "Into the Cannibal's Pot" details what is going on in South Africa but I wouldn't spend a dime on this book. Mercer who is Jewish of course, was the daughter of a rabbi who helped orchestrate the current mess South Africa finds itself in today and now Mercer elects to collect $$$$ for the misery the likes of her father helped to create. Duke's books "Jewish Supremacism" and "My Awakening" are both converted into audio versions and can be available at David Duke's website for free last I checked. These are must read/listen for anyone interested in the TRUTH.
WPWW

Texarkana, TX

#13136 Jan 25, 2013
FYI Ilana Mercer's dad was Rabbi Ben Isaacson. I believed both fled to Israel after they stirred up the pot of racial hatred long enough. Meanwhile White South Africans are not so lucky and because of anti-Apartheid laws that were set into place can't readily immigrate to other countries. Of course America will accept all kinds of illegal invaders but to grant a safe haven for a White South African wouldn't be considered "kosher."
Europium

Los Angeles, CA

#13137 Jan 25, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text> If and when this country becomes minority White this will also happen here. It seems America hasn't learned a lesson from South Africa. Look even now how Whites are being attacked by "flash mobs" of "urban youths" in this country and this is while we still are the majority. South Africa is a prototypical example of what happens when nonwhites wield the power over Whites. Do you think if and when Whites become minorities in their own countries in Europe and America that Blacks and other nonwhites will give two sheets about the civil rights of Whites? Will Whites be hired through affirmitive action programs if they become a minority. Whites are inherently altruistic and sometimes this can be a used agaisnt them by nonwhites who don't share the White man's ethics for fair play. The media is totally controlled by Zionist supremacists who view White Gentiles as their historical enemy and they wish to destroy Western civilization and will USE Blacks and other nonwhites to help do their dirty work, that is why the media doesn't cover the White South African Genocide.
The facts are certainly evident and no doubt your words are true. Unfortunately, white race traitors are everywhere, your so-called neighbors, friends and even relatives. These lowlife scumbags are despicable and more dangerous than the simian Cushite beasts. The United States Armed Services are no more than personal body guards for our rancid politicians and the incubating lazy immoral crime-ridden Apefrican population. The situation is presently critical and beyond words to repair.
WPWW

Texarkana, TX

#13138 Jan 25, 2013
Europium wrote:
<quoted text>The facts are certainly evident and no doubt your words are true. Unfortunately, white race traitors are everywhere, your so-called neighbors, friends and even relatives. These lowlife scumbags are despicable and more dangerous than the simian Cushite beasts. The United States Armed Services are no more than personal body guards for our rancid politicians and the incubating lazy immoral crime-ridden Apefrican population. The situation is presently critical and beyond words to repair.
Those traitors must think the nonwhites will set up some sort of memorial to them if and when they take over White countries. WRONG. Ever see anyone ither Brit or American honoring Benedict Arnold. A traitor is truly a "lowlife scumbag" and is always despised equally by those who he is treasonous to and those who USE him.

Since: Nov 11

Talladega, AL

#13139 Jan 25, 2013
warriorisgay wrote:
I googled that South African stuff you mentioned and that is disturbing. 2% of the total white population has been wiped out in 18 years by blacks murdering white farmers and South Africa is on a genocide watch list. What is really disturbing is how the media downplays that stuff because they don't want to give any of the "bigots" ammo. I guess there aren't any black bigots, just white ones. That is plain and simply bulls.it. That pisses me off. Kallark, you seem like a nice person and again I don't think blacks are inherently bad people. It makes me angry as hell though. That is a question I think about: If blacks became the majority, would the remaining white people be doomed? I read that over in South Africa, some of the leaders lead rallies at universities singing about killing the white farmers. WTF!
I agree with your frustrations and feelings man. I really do. You are definitely correct in your statement about black bigots and racists. It really makes me feel ashamed to be black. I've always felt that as black people we should be the vanguard of racial tolerance and understanding with all that we've been through. Unfortunately, I'm one lone voice among millions. We all seriously need to turn to God.
Take White Pride

United States

#13140 Jan 25, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text> Those traitors must think the nonwhites will set up some sort of memorial to them if and when they take over White countries. WRONG. Ever see anyone ither Brit or American honoring Benedict Arnold. A traitor is truly a "lowlife scumbag" and is always despised equally by those who he is treasonous to and those who USE him.
White Pride World Wide! We must kill or be killed as the inferior arms them self. NO BLACKS - NO TOWELHEADS!
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#13142 Jan 25, 2013
And I read a story where some blacks in South Africa burned a two year old white girl and I got really angry. Then I thought about the dude in Connecticut and what's the difference? That's the point Kallark was trying to make earlier, that both are sick, sick things to do to someone, why does color matter at that point? No sane person would do that to anyone. You have to be a fu..ed up person to do that to begin with. I certainly could never hurt any child, no matter how angry I would get. I could see, in the heat of the moment, killing another man, but never a child.
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#13143 Jan 25, 2013
So WPWW, would you kill a black child because they are black?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elicia Hughes Murder Trial - Testimony Begins (Jan '08) Nov 29 Driller 145
Mendenhall Trailer TRASH Nov 29 Rebels 3
A Country Christmas? Nov 28 JOHN 1
Miskelly Furniture Nov 22 Larry 1
Support Your White Dollar Nov 19 TAX PAYER 1
Interracial Couples (Jun '10) Nov 16 guest 26
News 'Big Red' bio hard to find, out of print (Jan '07) Nov 15 Catherine Lee 42

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages