The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
10,421 - 10,440 of 18,588 Comments Last updated 54 min ago
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how you add on all this extra crap that I never, ever said or endorsed even once. You chastise me as being a sort of "enabler" but you never chastise your fellow Aryans on Topix when they basically say the same things that I've just said. Your hypocrisy is quite laughable. White is also an acronym for the countless beautiful and morally sound white people. Did you know that? It means:
[W]ell-Meaning
[H]eartily Engaged, Harmonius
[I]ndustrious, Important, Influential Individuals
[T]hankful for every kind Thought and deed
[E]njoying life and the Human Family in all its splendor Everyday
Hey K-Fart I'm going to tell you for the last time us Clowns stand alone now go preach your sermon to you're pack of chimps that are causing issues everyday I belive the Reverrand AlChimpton has a job for you ad his flunky. 7734/2013 The year of the j.u.g.g.a.l..o.s
Europium

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

I want Reality Check and Kallark as part of my personal comedy collection:

www.borderlandbeat.com/2012/03/10-decapitated...
WPWW

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

What is long and black? The unemployment line.

What do you call a group of "reality checks" in the steam room? gorillas in the mist.
WPWW

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahaaaaaa that's a good joke. I think you meant:
[B]eautiful, Beneficent, Brothers
[L]oving Life, Lucidity in thought
[A]dvanced African American Angels
[C]oming together to Celebrate
[K]ingship, Kin, and the Zenith of Knowledge
Got anymore words WPWW? Lol you're going to lose everytime.
bwah hahaha. Well you all could be brothers because half of you don't know who your daddies are. So okay you got me on that one. Beautiful? Say what, bwah hahahahaha. Yeah sure. And who the hell benefits by having Africans in America? That's why Whites are the only ones stupid enough to actually put up with your crap. Try shipping a boat load of Blacks over to China and see their reaction. Loving Life? Is that why Blacks are always killing each other? Lucidity in thought? What the hell? How the hell can we understand what you coloreds are thinking when no one can even understand what the hell you're saying????? Damn enuff, your post is too retarded to go any further. You're right you win and I lose. teehee. I give up. heehee. 1212
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Europium wrote:
I want Reality Check and Kallark as part of my personal comedy collection:
www.borderlandbeat.com/2012/03/10-decapitated...
If those heads were shrunken chimp heads I think it would have been funnier and if they included monkey paws.Bwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Clowns Rule!
WPWW

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>If those heads were shrunken chimp heads I think it would have been funnier and if they included monkey paws.Bwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Clowns Rule!
If "our" cowardly politicians keep allowing the illegal invasion of Mexcrements and MS 13 type of assorted Latrinos to flood our country, very soon that type of scene will be common place in the United States. If America becomes majority nonwhite, guess what people, America will look like an majority nonwhite turd world sheethole. WTFU White man!! 1212-5372-7253-7734
Europium

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

This Apefroid won't have a problem obeying the law:

www.everwonder.com/david/worldofdeath/acciden...

Now that's what you call a good groid.

One more down, 70 million more to go.
INDEED

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

YAWNN

Since: Nov 11

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Europium wrote:
This Apefroid won't have a problem obeying the law:
www.everwonder.com/david/worldofdeath/acciden...
Now that's what you call a good groid.
One more down, 70 million more to go.
That's quite disturbing that you find graphic, bloody corpses like that entertaining enough to put on this forum as an "example" of a "good groid." You think maybe necrophilia may be on your brain??? Maybe??? I have read that Pan-Aryanist/Skin Head type people are mentally disturbed.
Eric 2016

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's quite disturbing that you find graphic, bloody corpses like that entertaining enough to put on this forum as an "example" of a "good groid." You think maybe necrophilia may be on your brain??? Maybe??? I have read that Pan-Aryanist/Skin Head type people are mentally disturbed.
That was a pretty graphic and disturbing photo and doesn't lend itself to the White Pride Worldwide movement. That unfortunate victim could have been shot by another Black person more than likely. White on Black crime is the rarest of crimes but meanwhile we have epidemic Black on White rapes, assaults, murders, etc. If you want to truly see some disturbing photos take a gander at how White South Africans are routinely being hacked up, chopped up, and mutilated by machete weilding marauding Blacks in South Africa, and not a peep from the Jewish run media. Contrast this to how we were always being force fed news about how terrible it was for Blacks to have to drink out of seperate water fountains(oh the absolute horror) in Apartheid South Africa. Even all those anti-White rockers like Bruce Springsteen and his little raghead band partner Little Stevie joined others singing, "We ain't going to play Sun City" in the Eighties. Meanwhile in the 2000's & 2010's, Whites are being brutally genocided over in South Africa and not only is there little media coverage and certainly no catchy rock songs being made, but they even had a World Cup there a couple of years ago, and nary a mention of the White genocide afoot there. Wonder if Kafart feels the same way about those moronic Black Panthers and other Black supremacist groups calling for the killing of not only adult Whites, but children, the elderly, and even babies. Another word about those Black on White gruesome murders in South Africa, many times even the elderly and infants are victims of these merciless killers. The true Aryan in the White Pride Worldwide movement doesn't condone senseless violence, and believes violence should be practiced only in self defense like when a mob of "urban yufes" attack you just for the color of your beautiful pure white skin. 1212 WPWW for life.
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
K-FART that's why all the w.I.g.h.e.t.t.o primate thug chimps throw down gang signs there going back to there roots beating drums and wearing colors isn't that black history for you k.u.n.t.a. blacks have the mind set that there still entitled well here is an old option 40-acres and a mule your people are owed nothing get off your lazy azzez.This sad message was sponsored by w.p.w.w Stay white stay strong.7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!!
lock te door

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

I have been in most of the dangerous cities. They are dangerous for a reason.
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

lock te door wrote:
I have been in most of the dangerous cities. They are dangerous for a reason.
Let's guess T.N.B? 7734/2013 Stay white stay strong.Most of these cities it's always midnight @ noon except in Montana 40 below keeps the g.r.o.I.d.s out.Newsweek Clowns Rule!!!!

Jacksons Gap, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>That was a pretty graphic and disturbing photo and doesn't lend itself to the White Pride Worldwide movement. That unfortunate victim could have been shot by another Black person more than likely. White on Black crime is the rarest of crimes but meanwhile we have epidemic Black on White rapes, assaults, murders, etc. If you want to truly see some disturbing photos take a gander at how White South Africans are routinely being hacked up, chopped up, and mutilated by machete weilding marauding Blacks in South Africa, and not a peep from the Jewish run media. Contrast this to how we were always being force fed news about how terrible it was for Blacks to have to drink out of seperate water fountains(oh the absolute horror) in Apartheid South Africa. Even all those anti-White rockers like Bruce Springsteen and his little raghead band partner Little Stevie joined others singing, "We ain't going to play Sun City" in the Eighties. Meanwhile in the 2000's & 2010's, Whites are being brutally genocided over in South Africa and not only is there little media coverage and certainly no catchy rock songs being made, but they even had a World Cup there a couple of years ago, and nary a mention of the White genocide afoot there. Wonder if Kafart feels the same way about those moronic Black Panthers and other Black supremacist groups calling for the killing of not only adult Whites, but children, the elderly, and even babies. Another word about those Black on White gruesome murders in South Africa, many times even the elderly and infants are victims of these merciless killers. The true Aryan in the White Pride Worldwide movement doesn't condone senseless violence, and believes violence should be practiced only in self defense like when a mob of "urban yufes" attack you just for the color of your beautiful pure white skin. 1212 WPWW for life.
All Zionist conspiracies aside, we do live in a violent world. All of this "pity me, I'm (whatever color) and the whole world is against me" is really worn out. The world is a wicked place. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Europeans claim (steal) that land from the indigenous tribes that lived there?
Eric 2016

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
All Zionist conspiracies aside, we do live in a violent world. All of this "pity me, I'm (whatever color) and the whole world is against me" is really worn out. The world is a wicked place. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Europeans claim (steal) that land from the indigenous tribes that lived there?
So you have no problem with White South Africans being slaughtered by savage Blacks. You two-face duplicitious hypocrite. Drop the little high horse act kneegrow because you've just exposed yourself as the hate-filled two-faced racist we've all known you to be for sometime now. As long as the victims are White, no problemo, right Kafart. Sit your fecal stained self down, you pathetic raycisssss hypocrite. You've been served Buckwheat, now go drink a nice cold glass of STFU in your plastic ghetto purple cup and here is a couple of 1212 appetizers with your favorite hot sauce while you wait for the main course of 5372-7734 chitlins and pig's feet.
Bunny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

This terrible

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>So you have no problem with White South Africans being slaughtered by savage Blacks. You two-face duplicitious hypocrite. Drop the little high horse act kneegrow because you've just exposed yourself as the hate-filled two-faced racist we've all known you to be for sometime now. As long as the victims are White, no problemo, right Kafart. Sit your fecal stained self down, you pathetic raycisssss hypocrite. You've been served Buckwheat, now go drink a nice cold glass of STFU in your plastic ghetto purple cup and here is a couple of 1212 appetizers with your favorite hot sauce while you wait for the main course of 5372-7734 chitlins and pig's feet.
And you've just shown what's really in your mind and heart and how TRULY BLIND, DEAF, AND DUMB you are. I knew this would happen. How does asking a question imply that I condone violence against anyone in any way? And now that you said this, all the ignorant pigeon poop-stained racial "purists" on here who enjoy a nice circle jerk among each other will chime in because they read and interpret what they want. Like YOU. You know, why is it that you white people on the discussion forum and others, scream personal resposibility and yet consistently blame others? They constantly whine and complain about Jews, Blacks, Mexicans, Asians and so forth, and some vast conspiracy to keep whitey down. it's sooooo pathetic. You know what though, your ridiculous attempt at whitewashing (pun intended for you) truth is being overpowered by a greater presence of truth. Real truth. Not truth "according to the white man." Let me ask you a question to see if you have the spine to answer it truthfully. If, let's say, Michigan was an autonomous, sovereign country and a foreign power invaded Michigan and eventually used its military and political might to siphon off natural resources and become wealthy at the cost of indigenous Michiganders, what do you think would happen? Do you think they would be like "welcome to Michigan! Please feel free to subjugate, kill, pillage, and steal whatever you like!"? What do YOU think would happen?
RevALchimpton

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you've just shown what's really in your mind and heart and how TRULY BLIND, DEAF, AND DUMB you are. I knew this would happen. How does asking a question imply that I condone violence against anyone in any way? And now that you said this, all the ignorant pigeon poop-stained racial "purists" on here who enjoy a nice circle jerk among each other will chime in because they read and interpret what they want. Like YOU. You know, why is it that you white people on the discussion forum and others, scream personal resposibility and yet consistently blame others? They constantly whine and complain about Jews, Blacks, Mexicans, Asians and so forth, and some vast conspiracy to keep whitey down. it's sooooo pathetic. You know what though, your ridiculous attempt at whitewashing (pun intended for you) truth is being overpowered by a greater presence of truth. Real truth. Not truth "according to the white man." Let me ask you a question to see if you have the spine to answer it truthfully. If, let's say, Michigan was an autonomous, sovereign country and a foreign power invaded Michigan and eventually used its military and political might to siphon off natural resources and become wealthy at the cost of indigenous Michiganders, what do you think would happen? Do you think they would be like "welcome to Michigan! Please feel free to subjugate, kill, pillage, and steal whatever you like!"? What do YOU think would happen?
Let me chime in on this topic brotha if I'm not getting paid I'm not helping my fellow black renegade savages and my brothern have the mentality,if it's free I gotz to get mines program now go preach to a different choir I'm trying to get paid here please pass the basket with the grip in it to me,show me the money$$$$$
Eric 2016

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

RevALchimpton wrote:
<quoted text>Let me chime in on this topic brotha if I'm not getting paid I'm not helping my fellow black renegade savages and my brothern have the mentality,if it's free I gotz to get mines program now go preach to a different choir I'm trying to get paid here please pass the basket with the grip in it to me,show me the money$$$$$
I'm thinking Kafart is a poser and isn't a kneegrow at all. He's either a self hating White anti-White LIEberal libtard, or he could be a anti-White/anti-Gentile misanthropic paranoid and delusional heeb.
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm thinking Kafart is a poser and isn't a kneegrow at all. He's either a self hating White anti-White LIEberal libtard, or he could be a anti-White/anti-Gentile misanthropic paranoid and delusional heeb.
I actually believe he is an uppity g.r.o.I.d and he is making up excuses for his primate uncivilized pack of out of control thug type chimps he really is ashamed of his color poor K-FART he is jealous that he was born in the wrong womb. This message was sponsored by w.p.w.w stay strong stay white.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) Mon WorldWatchDetroit TueLIVE 1,020
Review: Jackson Lease Sales & Rentals (Jun '11) Sun Steve B 11
Perfectly thin xtreme diet pill (Dec '13) Jul 25 SaraSoCal 6
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Jul 24 OS Resident 1,964
Looking for information.. Jul 22 stephanie 1
Elicia Hughes Murder Trial - Testimony Begins (Jan '08) Jul 21 Von M 134
Jackson and Surrounding Area Neighborhoods Jul 21 MDR78 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••