The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,559

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
hgf

Woodland Hills, CA

#12662 Jan 10, 2013
shapaw
americanstupidit y101

Atlantic Beach, FL

#12663 Jan 10, 2013
wow. the replies are filled with so much randomness and digression it's hard to reply back to bullshit.

i will say, the country has taken note and everyone knows that angry white males have started a violent movement on everyone, including 1st graders.

What I don't understand is, if white people, white males are so superior to everyone else then why does it seem like they can't get their shit together mentally and just deal with the shit JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES?

I wish their was someone who could reply with a real answer but I'm sure this gang here who opposes what they think I think is going to reply with comments about gays, racial inferiority, or some other silly random comment that has nothing to do with nothing and does not address my question because that is what folks aka internet trolls do.

Logical thought and reasoning seem to be pretty much absent from any discussions that I've seen on this site if they can be called discussions.
WPWW

Alto, GA

#12664 Jan 10, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
The one thing I do have in common with WPWW 1212 is that he speaks the truth.
You stated that I insist that blacks are evil on the contrary Kallark. I have stated in multiple post that I'd respected you and that you appear to be cut from a different fabric than the rest your black counterparts. Unlike you, you stated on multiple post that I was a devil with a pointed tail holding a pitch fork. You stated that I have alliances with Hitler and the Nazi party, the Aryan Stormfront Party and the likes. Out of the two of us, who is the name caller and racist?
You were also quoted,
"you always seem to miss the grander scale of murder and subjugation "your" people have reaped upon humankind. Black Africans nor Black Americans started two World Wars that claimed tens of millions of lives. They didn't kill off millions of Native Americans or basically enslave the whole Western Hemisphere"
Only thing you left out was the million of whites that died defending against tyranny in the atrocities that you mention. You also failed to mention the millions that fought and died in the Civil War freeing the black slaves. You forgot what race has fought for the oppressed in foreign countries and provided financial, military, and food to the starving people in Africa, South east Asia, North Korea, and Middle Eastern countries Egypt and the likes.
Lets see how honest you are. How many blacks in America banded up together to protest the beating of Rodney King vs the genocide that was occurring in South Africa over the last 20-30 years where millions upon millions were slaughtered by black Africans. What race then went on a murderous rampage killing and raping innocent people in East LA. What race mudered Korean shop owners and burnt down their business because of the Rodney King incident ?
How many blacks protested the mishandling of Katrina Hurricane in N.O.? and yet looked away when 250-300,000 people died in the Philippines's hurricane in the years before.
How many blacks support Rev. Jackson, and Sharpen who have exploited their blackness and made millions extorting white businesses. What neighborhood did Rev.Wright, Obam's mentor have his mansion built in?
How many black countries provided 1/8 of the aid to other foreign countries that White America has?
How many black countries that have taken the lead to better humanity around the world?
Still hating white America? I won't even mention the FBI statistics in black crime in America. We all know that one unless you have head in a bucket of sand.
So yes wallow in the greatness of black America,, but don't forget the hell the Black American continue to cause. 5372-1212
PREACH BROTHER!! Hey Kfart, not much I can add to this great post but I'll just state one more little something. Each and every year for decades tens of thousands of White women are raped annually by Black males, while White on Black rape is about as rare as a winning Powerball Lottery Ticket. In the year 2005 according the Department of Justice Interracial Crime Statistics there were 37,460 Black on White rapes or sexual assaults in the United States and less than 10 White on Black rapes in that same year. That averages out to 100 White women being raped or sexually assaulted by Black males each and every day in the United States. White Pride Worldwide 5372-1212 committed to getting the TRUTH OUT.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#12666 Jan 10, 2013
Looks like ICP and Pumpkin got locked up in the slammer again for pimping and prostituting!

LMAO!

ClownZilla

United States

#12667 Jan 10, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Looks like ICP and Pumpkin got locked up in the slammer again for pimping and prostituting!
LMAO!
The only ho that got locked up was your toothless sea hag momma that I pimped slaped and back handed you lip stick boy.Now get back in your midget m.u.d.h.u.t b.e.a.n.o and don't make me Call immigration on you.7734/2013 Clowns Rule now stop playing with your tool fool.Bwwwwwwwwwa
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#12668 Jan 10, 2013
ClownZilla wrote:
<quoted text>The only ho that got locked up was your toothless sea hag momma that I pimped slaped and back handed you lip stick boy.Now get back in your midget m.u.d.h.u.t b.e.a.n.o and don't make me Call immigration on you.7734/2013 Clowns Rule now stop playing with your tool fool.Bwwwwwwwwwa
FUNNY!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12669 Jan 10, 2013
americanstupidity101 wrote:
wow. the replies are filled with so much randomness and digression it's hard to reply back to bullshit.
i will say, the country has taken note and everyone knows that angry white males have started a violent movement on everyone, including 1st graders.
What I don't understand is, if white people, white males are so superior to everyone else then why does it seem like they can't get their shit together mentally and just deal with the shit JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES?
I wish their was someone who could reply with a real answer but I'm sure this gang here who opposes what they think I think is going to reply with comments about gays, racial inferiority, or some other silly random comment that has nothing to do with nothing and does not address my question because that is what folks aka internet trolls do.
Logical thought and reasoning seem to be pretty much absent from any discussions that I've seen on this site if they can be called discussions.
I answered everyone of your questions. You made false accustation against me stating that I called you black. Here is my direct quote, " I certainly do not fault you for your Ethnicity which ever that might be." Lets for the moment address your previous rants which I will take your direct quotes of randomness keep in mind, the idiom saying, " the knife cuts both ways" Let see who the real racist is?
Your Quote of Randomness,

(A) "This is the place where angry, stupid white people come to gather because they are upset that they can't step on the back of others to get ahead anymore."

(B)"I'm half white myself"

(C)"What I don't understand is, if white people, white males are so superior to everyone else then why does it seem like they can't get their shit together mentally and just deal with the shit JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES?

(D)" I wish their was someone who could reply with a real answer"

(E)" Logical thought and reasoning seem to be pretty much absent from any discussions that I've seen on this site if they can be called discussions."

(1) Please quote any of my statements that I was angry.
(2) Stupid white people? What are your parameters that would define intelligence? Albert Einstein was a school drop out, was he a stupid white man? Racist much!
(3) Stupid white people and yet you were quoted saying I'm half white myself? Perhaps you now know where I came to the conclusion that it was a dilema for you for hating yourself. Your words, not mine. "Stupid white man"
(4) "they are upset that they can't step on the back of others to get ahead anymore."

Why would I be upset? furthermore who's backs did I step on to get ahead? Would you say this statement was Randomness of Mass Proportions. Blacks have the highest unemployment, abortions, single family households, highest rates of AIDS, the Lowest IQ of any race, highest criminal records in just about every category( again not all but just about!) Please tell me why I would want to step on anybody's back with this exemplary record?

(5-C)
I never ever stated that whites are superior. Lets revisit the IQ paragraph. The Asian have the highest IQ of any race. I give them great Kudos' for such achievements. There are many blacks that are far superior to me in many aspects and kudos goes out to them to.

"just deal with the shit JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES?"

Tell that to the endless victims (Black & White, no discrimination on my part), victim's parents, love ones, fathers, mothers, sons, daughters that were victimized by blacks. Since the majority of the victim crimes are committed by blacks and substantiated by the FBI's criminal code of statistics. Perhaps you can deal with it more, congratulations for the martyrdom of a stiff upper lip.....

(6-D) Your wish was granted, I'd replied with real answer, however, I don't think you candle handle it.

It is you that has failed to provide an educated rebuttal to my post unlike what I just presented to you.
Efu

Los Angeles, CA

#12670 Jan 10, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered everyone of your questions. You made false accustation against me stating that I called you black. Here is my direct quote, " I certainly do not fault you for your Ethnicity which ever that might be." Lets for the moment address your previous rants which I will take your direct quotes of randomness keep in mind, the idiom saying, " the knife cuts both ways" Let see who the real racist is?
Your Quote of Randomness,
(A) "This is the place where angry, stupid white people come to gather because they are upset that they can't step on the back of others to get ahead anymore."
(B)"I'm half white myself"
(C)"What I don't understand is, if white people, white males are so superior to everyone else then why does it seem like they can't get their shit together mentally and just deal with the shit JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES?
(D)" I wish their was someone who could reply with a real answer"
(E)" Logical thought and reasoning seem to be pretty much absent from any discussions that I've seen on this site if they can be called discussions."
(1) Please quote any of my statements that I was angry.
(2) Stupid white people? What are your parameters that would define intelligence? Albert Einstein was a school drop out, was he a stupid white man? Racist much!
(3) Stupid white people and yet you were quoted saying I'm half white myself? Perhaps you now know where I came to the conclusion that it was a dilema for you for hating yourself. Your words, not mine. "Stupid white man"
(4) "they are upset that they can't step on the back of others to get ahead anymore."
Why would I be upset? furthermore who's backs did I step on to get ahead? Would you say this statement was Randomness of Mass Proportions. Blacks have the highest unemployment, abortions, single family households, highest rates of AIDS, the Lowest IQ of any race, highest criminal records in just about every category( again not all but just about!) Please tell me why I would want to step on anybody's back with this exemplary record?
(5-C)
I never ever stated that whites are superior. Lets revisit the IQ paragraph. The Asian have the highest IQ of any race. I give them great Kudos' for such achievements. There are many blacks that are far superior to me in many aspects and kudos goes out to them to.
"just deal with the shit JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES?"
Tell that to the endless victims (Black & White, no discrimination on my part), victim's parents, love ones, fathers, mothers, sons, daughters that were victimized by blacks. Since the majority of the victim crimes are committed by blacks and substantiated by the FBI's criminal code of statistics. Perhaps you can deal with it more, congratulations for the martyrdom of a stiff upper lip.....
(6-D) Your wish was granted, I'd replied with real answer, however, I don't think you candle handle it.
It is you that has failed to provide an educated rebuttal to my post unlike what I just presented to you.
No matter how thin you're sliced, half coon, half white, you're still a lazy, good for nothing, unconscionable black n**ger beast!

Since: Nov 11

Pell City, AL

#12671 Jan 10, 2013
Hey AB. I haven't forgot about you. My answers will be forthcoming shortly dear friend lol.

Pell City, AL

#12672 Jan 10, 2013
Oh yeah, I forgot, can any of you (Aryan Barbarian, WPWW, Aryan Prince or any other pan-Aryanists) please send me some links to the statistics you use. Either I read them wrong or interpret them wrong or I'm looking in the wrong place. If you pull them from a racist website, don't bother posting them. I need raw, neutral, unbiased fact. Not opinion, not delusion, just FACT. Lol you gentlemen (or ladies) think you can handle that?
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#12673 Jan 10, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
LMAO!
Funny Queerboy! RMFAO!
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#12674 Jan 10, 2013
americanstupidity101 wrote:
Dear fukcface, I have defended blacks on here many times and I am a white male. Don't go saying sh.t about "Why can't white men just handle things like everyone else." Blacks have their share of whack jobs as well and blacks in the US do have a much higher violent crime rate than whites and yet I still defend blacks on here because I don't think it is fair to judge all by the acts of some. You however, can eat sh.t. You are a fu.king kneeger. Call me a racist by what I type, I really don't care. It is funny how a white man can say something and a black person can feel like it is ok to decide for that person whether or not they are a racist. I hate your a$$.
AB here we go again

Maumelle, AR

#12675 Jan 10, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
Oh yeah, I forgot, can any of you (Aryan Barbarian, WPWW, Aryan Prince or any other pan-Aryanists) please send me some links to the statistics you use. Either I read them wrong or interpret them wrong or I'm looking in the wrong place. If you pull them from a racist website, don't bother posting them. I need raw, neutral, unbiased fact. Not opinion, not delusion, just FACT. Lol you gentlemen (or ladies) think you can handle that?
Its getting late, let me know what facts you want me to research & post, so you can attempt to refute my claims for later.

As for as your maternal twin goes americanstupidity101 , Im still waiting for her reply and yours. I'd assumed that person is a female since she didn't correct me on her gender but accused me of calling her black. It appears that she was offended for her own personal projections that being black is something to be looked down at. How did you read her statement Kallark in regards to her allegations that I so Eloquently exposed her hypocrisy in front of millions perhaps billions of folks here on Topix.

Interesting Kallark, did you noticed her rant accusing people for being randomness, ie ME. Compare her post with mine perhaps you will see who the racist person is and who is random(ness).

You like to correct everyone outside of your race lets see you correct americanstupidity101 for her racist remarks and her dance like your past attempts to avoid disclosing embracing facts about the black race.

As you can see, I have answer her questions and yours in the past. Lets see in 2013 you doing the same. We can only hope. What it comes down to is your Creditability. In the mean time, good night friend....

Pell City, AL

#12677 Jan 10, 2013
AB here we go again wrote:
<quoted text>
Its getting late, let me know what facts you want me to research & post, so you can attempt to refute my claims for later.
As for as your maternal twin goes americanstupidity101 , Im still waiting for her reply and yours. I'd assumed that person is a female since she didn't correct me on her gender but accused me of calling her black. It appears that she was offended for her own personal projections that being black is something to be looked down at. How did you read her statement Kallark in regards to her allegations that I so Eloquently exposed her hypocrisy in front of millions perhaps billions of folks here on Topix.
Interesting Kallark, did you noticed her rant accusing people for being randomness, ie ME. Compare her post with mine perhaps you will see who the racist person is and who is random(ness).
You like to correct everyone outside of your race lets see you correct americanstupidity101 for her racist remarks and her dance like your past attempts to avoid disclosing embracing facts about the black race.
As you can see, I have answer her questions and yours in the past. Lets see in 2013 you doing the same. We can only hope. What it comes down to is your Creditability. In the mean time, good night friend....
Well, I'll correct inside my "race" when you do the same, hypocrite. Nighty, night, dear friend.
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#12680 Jan 10, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true you have defended blacks and I can't in good Consciousness label you as a hypocrite anymore. I will hope you continue to stand for your beliefs regardless how controversial they may be as long as you believe in your heart it was the right thing to do at that time. White-Black it doesn't matter. What does matter stand for what is right no matter what.
Kuddos to you.......... I will go this far and say there are allot of good black people in this world but they are few and far between for the norm in the Black Community. However, when you do get these good blacks together mixed with the others, They will never stand and oppose the majority as we saw in the LA Riots.
How many good blacks came out and defended their city and prevented the looting, raping, and killing of Korean shop owners? I visited East ST.Louis and Washington Park as you well know last year. I was appalled to the living conditions and how blacks truly live. Axl Rose's song, Its a jungle out there would be a fitting tribute to the Black Inner Cities. Just the facts, no attempts at being funny and certainly no attempts of being racist.
I agree that there are many deficiencies among american blacks, but I feel it is by choices and cycles, not being inherent, that causes it. I don't think most blacks are bad, but more than enough are. There is a lack of accountability by the leaders of their race and even the media. I talk with good black people and they know it and I truly do believe that things are getting better in their race and I truly care for a lot of black people. The good ones are usually really good ones, better than most whites in many cases. I don't mind calling a black person a kneeger that hates my a$$ or makes crappy comments to me just because I'm white. What's the fukcing difference? I don't think of Kallark as being any different than me, I certainly wouldn't hate him for being black.
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#12682 Jan 10, 2013
ClownZilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Not speaking for or against AB.
I do think he has valid points at times when he is serious. I do chuckle at ya's banters back and forth. I hope everyone can tell it just sarcastic fun. Kallark comes off like a snot nosed kid ignorant of any real world knowledge or experiences. I think he needs to drive down any inner city with a camcorder to prove AB wrong. Just saying. Just my humble thoughts.
If you have read all of Kallark's posts you will see the acknowledged that there are problems in the black race and I don't think he is ignorant nor naive. Hear me on this, I was just enraged by that comment about white men that bunghole made earlier because I feel he attacked me as a white man. When AB, who does have many valid, educated points, makes generalized statements that really sound like he is talking about the whole black race, how did you think good black people feel? Enraged?! Well so would I!!! I did when the situation was reversed. Then the cycle of hate between the races only continues. That's why I don't like the generalized statements. I am not naive, I am a realist, but an open minded optimistic realist. I hope for a happier, more serene, peaceful world. Geez, what a jerk.
For real

Alice, TX

#12683 Jan 10, 2013
Disclosure wrote:
MY Rankings:
1) White City- Clean, safe, modern, and very livable.
2) Asian City- Somewhat clean, somewhat safe, and somewhat livable.
3) "Hispanic" City- Dirty, unsafe, and not very livable.
4) Black City- A total dump, a danger zone, and VERY unlivable.
You left out that white shit hole called West Virginia. Oh and dont forget all of the meth heads who are white, and since we are on race, dont forget all of the WHITE women who love to lay with black men, behind their white husbands backs...lol. So much for thinkin you whites are clean living...lol. Sucks to be you.
For real

Alice, TX

#12684 Jan 10, 2013
Corporate Elites wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor of all race of people are the minority, and 99% of the prison population is poor. So....what's your point???
Ofcourse, we NEVER talks about the CRIMINALS in 5 peice suits who's in politics, corporate, or in the financial apparatus. NO NO, we will NEVER see them on Cops or first 48......
I could give a sh!t about white collar crime, what I dont want is someone trying to break in my house and me having to put a cap in their a$$. Gotta love Texas!

Spartanburg, SC

#12691 Jan 10, 2013
ClownZilla wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are so damn stupid not to know already, I suggest you Google it and find out.
Then, you might have some what of a clue of which you speak.
No, Clown, YOU'RE the idiot. It shouldn't be difficult for them to send me the links. If you read any of my posts you would know why I asked what I did. That being said, mind your own business.

Spartanburg, SC

#12692 Jan 10, 2013
For real wrote:
<quoted text>I could give a sh!t about white collar crime, what I dont want is someone trying to break in my house and me having to put a cap in their a$$. Gotta love Texas!

That is the dumbest statement I've ever heard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Jackson Lease Sales & Rentals (Jun '11) 2 hr Larry 12
Bryant protests immigrant children being housed... Dec 19 Creekman 27
Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... Dec 17 Swedenforever 53
shawshank redemption Dec 15 observer 1
Total Transportation a TOTAL POS Company Dec 14 Ex driver 10
Daniel Bolles (May '14) Dec 13 scammed 4
Date Dec 12 Mary Warren 4
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:23 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:23PM
Saints Eliminated with Loss to Falcons
Yahoo! Sports 1:47 PM
Falcons eliminate Saints 30-14, setting up Panthers showdown
ESPN 3:24 PM
Falcons WRs to CB Lewis: Back up trash talk
Bleacher Report 3:58 PM
Is This End of the Line for Brees in NOLA?
Bleacher Report 4:04 PM
Highlights, Recap for Pats vs. Jets