The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 497)

Showing posts 9,921 - 9,940 of18,561
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Shackazulu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Kimberly2hot wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful Harry somebody might make you drop your drawers! ;)
If you think Harry is big I will introduce you to my cockasorazz Rex it will make you shiver and shake Zulu style.
Sam

North Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

I love the North !
Dick Dangler

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

The only White men who stand close to those urinals are wiggers like ICP. No real White man whether he's packing or hung like a hamster is intimidated by a Black man's "muh dik." The real White man knows that the true measure of a man's love gun isn't when it's "resting" but it's when it has to "rise to action." The Black man "unit myth" has been passed along by anti-White nerdy Jewish metrosexuals and nerdy pecker checker wiggers like ICP & Pumpkin. Pumpkin & ICP were so self conscious about their penis size that they showered in their gym shots after PE class in high school. Sometimes on a cold day or after heavy physical exertion I must admit my little friend isn't in his full glory. But he transforms from a 98lb weakling to a Greek God when some fine White female gives him a little TLC. White Power!!!! White Pride Worldwide 1212 5372 extension 2013.

“http://www.stude ntshelp.info”

Since: Dec 12

http://www.studentshelp.info

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

whoa....reaally
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
How funny that's the reaction when I get walking into public restroom with white men at the urinals. They shake and shiver at the sight of my 11 3/4 Black Viper. Why do white men hug the urinals trying to conceal their little peters? If I had a little peter like white folks, I wouldn't hug the urinals just for sanitary reasons. Ain't that right Pumpkin? Zulu Dawn, The Black Apocalypse
You're just a filthy tire swinging yard ape I can see you now dancing in the Zulu nursing home to the pants on the ground hit song performed by the group known as The Silverbacks.Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013
Kilhoffer Street Rules

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Harry,
With 11 3/4 inches, you gotta be careful that the tip of your cokk don't rest on the urinal cake.
If I was that big, I'd pee outta the bottom of my pants leg.
I remember when my daddy would be pie eyed drunk at the Flat Iron, he would pee in the spitoons.
Kilhoffer Street Rules

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Kilhoffer Street Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember when my daddy would be pie eyed drunk at the Flat Iron, he would pee in the spitoons.
KSR,

I heard that when your old man done that, Brother Anderson would rub his nose in it.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

<quoted text>
KSR,
I heard that when your old man done that, Brother Anderson would rub his nose in it.
Anderson wouldn't put up with any piggish crap like that.
Kilhoffer Street Rules

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

<quoted text>
KSR,
Hey, that wasn't me and Anderson wouldn't do anything like that.
WPWW

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

White Power for 2012 and White Power for 2013!!!
White Pride Worldwide for 2012 and White Pride Worldwide for 2013!!! Holla if you feel me Whitey!!

The following announcement has brought to you by White Pride Worldwide committed to fighting for the civil rights of all White people and committed to taking back the White House. Dail WPW-5372 and ask for extension 1212 to lend your support for White Pride Worldwide. 1212 in 2013!!!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

......... HAPPY NEW YEARS YOU SEWER CITY OF DETROIT!

Hopefully all of USA dont fall off the cliff to join you in the abyss.
Kfart

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Cities in the running for the next Detroit-Camden-Newark-New Orleans-East St. Louis-Oakland-Gary,Indiana. In no particular order:

Memphis
Atlanta
Chicago
Baltimore
Philadelphia
Los Angeles
St. Louis

Other than Los Angeles which is being invaded by the illegal invaders what is the common denominator of all the cities listed above?
Happy New Year

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Kfart wrote:
Cities in the running for the next Detroit-Camden-Newark-New Orleans-East St. Louis-Oakland-Gary,Indiana. In no particular order:
Memphis
Atlanta
Chicago
Baltimore
Philadelphia
Los Angeles
St. Louis
Other than Los Angeles which is being invaded by the illegal invaders what is the common denominator of all the cities listed above?
None are owned and run by yews?
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Happy New Year wrote:
<quoted text>
None are owned and run by yews?
None are run by the savage n.e.g.e.r.o.s. 7734/2013 The year of the juggalos
Little Blue Alien

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

The thought of a Muslim man committing buggery on a Jewish man sickens me, just sickens me!
WPWW

Demorest, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Welcome to the Year of White Pride Worldwide!! 5372/1212 in 2013!! Spread the Word brothers!!
Little Blue Alien

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
How funny that's the reaction when I get walking into public restroom with white men at the urinals. They shake and shiver at the sight of my 11 3/4 Black Viper. Why do white men hug the urinals trying to conceal their little peters? If I had a little peter like white folks, I wouldn't hug the urinals just for sanitary reasons. Ain't that right Pumpkin? Zulu Dawn, The Black Apocalypse
It's too bad you waste your so called torpedo by committing buggery on another man, bitch!

Since when should two men qualify as being a parent? Is it not essential for all children to be afforded a female mother for nurturing, compassion and love in the most indelible years of their lives? Is it not true that placing a child in either ss household will ensure that said child will be deficient of either a 'male' father and 'female' mother?

Let us not forget in general the group of people 'pushin' this issue onto society. It isn't Muslims, Catholics, Christains, or Buddhists. Could it be those that have printed us into economic ruin? Could it be those that run CA and NY, run by **** pushing such perverse decadence upon our society since the hippy movement?

Could it be the same people that have been using our military to wage war with mostly camel riders. Do you consider it a sound decision to allow opening Disney each year with Gaydays? Why should people that have forfeited the ability to have children be allowed to raise them. The principles of morality are being destroyed here you do realize this, don't you?
'They' are destroying the world through us!
The brainwashing continues.
End the fed and end zionism.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

All the East coast cities to me are way worse than Detroit.Baltimore with its ugly row houses were always chitty Philadelphia Hoboken etc.= yucky
WPWW

Demorest, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Little Blue Alien wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too bad you waste your so called torpedo by committing buggery on another man, bitch!
Since when should two men qualify as being a parent? Is it not essential for all children to be afforded a female mother for nurturing, compassion and love in the most indelible years of their lives? Is it not true that placing a child in either ss household will ensure that said child will be deficient of either a 'male' father and 'female' mother?
Let us not forget in general the group of people 'pushin' this issue onto society. It isn't Muslims, Catholics, Christains, or Buddhists. Could it be those that have printed us into economic ruin? Could it be those that run CA and NY, run by **** pushing such perverse decadence upon our society since the hippy movement?
Could it be the same people that have been using our military to wage war with mostly camel riders. Do you consider it a sound decision to allow opening Disney each year with Gaydays? Why should people that have forfeited the ability to have children be allowed to raise them. The principles of morality are being destroyed here you do realize this, don't you?
'They' are destroying the world through us!
The brainwashing continues.
End the fed and end zionism.
Tell it brother! Time for Whitey top stop paying to go see the anti-White crap that comes out of Hymieweird like "Django Unchained" and through the Talmudvision. 5372/1212 in 2013!!
WPWW

Demorest, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
All the East coast cities to me are way worse than Detroit.Baltimore with its ugly row houses were always chitty Philadelphia Hoboken etc.= yucky
I love those row houses in Bmore and Philly. Used to love looking at those white marble steps in Bmore, those East Coast cities have beautiful architecture that you won't find in the Sunbelt cities or "newer" cities. Never been to Detroit rock city but I've heard there is a lot of old school great architecture there as well. All these cities like Philly, Baltimore, and Detroit can return to their former greatness because their still is a lot of potential in them even in Detroit. But as long as dem pesky "urban yufes" are in charge they will continue to go downhill. Cities like Baltimore, Philly, and Detroit are the cities that helped build this country and with so much history in places like these cities we shouldn't let them die off.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,921 - 9,940 of18,561
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Elicia Hughes Murder Trial - Testimony Begins (Jan '08) 9 hr Von M 134
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) 10 hr Tea Party is KKK 1,009
Jackson and Surrounding Area Neighborhoods 13 hr MDR78 1
vacation blah 20 hr jackson crime 1
Mississippi coach, wife indicted for sex with u... Sun Concerned 3
Study vs Pain Sun connie_white 1
security guard maywood mart Jul 19 rebel 1
•••
•••