The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,387

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
ronone

Pittsburgh, PA

#12187 Dec 10, 2012
youtube.com/watch... West Chester Penna the most Dangerous
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12188 Dec 10, 2012
Captain Obvious wrote:
Where is my little tinkerbell? Pumpkin where are you? I feel like pulling your strings. I command you to come out and play! That's an order cracker!
Welcome back 5372-7253 who dat, white power, white power, white power. Come on Kallark chant with me; White Power, White Power, White Power, I knew you could do it Kallark. Lets do it again but louder this time!

WHITE POWER, WHITE POWER, WHITE POWER,......!!! Exhilarating wasn't it Kallark? Where the hell is Pumpkin? Harry gives his regards,
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12189 Dec 10, 2012
ronone wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=v5wqJnaoZk c West Chester Penna the most Dangerous
http://youtube.com/watch...
Art of War, lol.........
Deception.........

5372-7253 Who Dat?
Gene S

Philadelphia, PA

#12190 Dec 10, 2012
Poop power
Bushido

Denton, TX

#12191 Dec 10, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
http://youtube.com/watch...
Art of War, lol.........
Deception.........
5372-7253 Who Dat?
Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the master of the Kneegros.......Do you understand, Well do you Kaffart?
Bushido

Denton, TX

#12192 Dec 10, 2012
Gene S wrote:
Poop power
Mean Gene the dancing machine.(kneegero) Poop power.........

Deception.....
1+4
2+1
8-1
3-1
WPWW

Blairsville, GA

#12193 Dec 10, 2012
WHITE POWER!!!!!
9-4
5-2
6+1
1+1
WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!!!!!
ARYAN PRINCE

Maumelle, AR

#12194 Dec 11, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah. Congrats totally! Best thing ever!
I have a question for you, if a bell is rung in the forest and no one hears it, does it make a sound? or even better, "If a MONKEY howls and no one hears it, does it make a sound? KAFFART do you understand? Well do you?

White Pride World Wide (WPWW) 5372<>>>>< >!
heat seeker

Matawan, NJ

#12195 Dec 11, 2012
Through the near 400 years of blacks on this continent the black IQ raised up to 85, undoubtedly some of this increase came from white genes. Blacks have failed to thank whites for this gift. They as a people never suffered the millions of extremely difficult, painful lives lived by whites which were so necessary in moving the white gene pools IQ up higher. They accept this gift as unearned gratuity, they are a thankless lot.

All liberals, especially white and black liberals, blame whitey for all that ails humanity. Whites are always the culprit in the liberal illusions they choose over maturing and beholding reality. Not one liberal black, 95% of blacks, will thank whitey for all the inventions and medicines that have so enriched theirs lives, which further, their lower IQ could never have achieved.

Blacks periodically demand reparations, for what, pulling their own weight as slaves? Whites did not enslave blacks, blacks enslaved blacks. I would only offer repatriation to blacks and gladly I would.

Once again...you're welcome!!! Even though you have no impulse control and low IQ's it could be worse. You could being raping babies to cure your AIDS...
clueless

Mount Vernon, OH

#12197 Dec 11, 2012
Cincinnati is nice.
kinsey ALABMA was nice

Dothan, AL

#12199 Dec 11, 2012
back in the years in the 1980 s but now the good old mayor got out and i see this place is not like it was.

Since: Dec 12

Memphis, TN

#12200 Dec 11, 2012
Corporate Elites wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Toledo Ohio, a majority WHITE CITY is ranked 25th most violent city in America. So as you can see, RACE DOES NOT MATTER. ECONOMIC CLASS MATTER!!!
Another victory for our wonderful private prisons and the Prison Industrial Complex, who have since 1968 went to war against the POOR, and continue to have over 99.9% of the inmate population of ALL RACES from POVERTY. Hi-Five!!!!
Another victory for Economic Warfare. Another Hi-Five!!!
25th you say? wow..that's a far cry from being 5th place winner like Memphis,TN. Let's be real and think about WHY cities are rated highest crime: Strained budgets are forcing police layoffs that many cities canít afford to make, The cities with the highest crime rates tend to have particularly high poverty rates, high unemployment and low median income. SO,any city ranked in the top 10 are what we need to look at, not 25th. This is not a time for throwing a race card, more black, more white because what it is really? it's what I just stated above and how people handle the situation, which with the high crime rate proves to be handled with ignorance.
AMERICAN

East Hartford, CT

#12201 Dec 12, 2012
heat seeker wrote:
Through the near 400 years of blacks on this continent the black IQ raised up to 85, undoubtedly some of this increase came from white genes. Blacks have failed to thank whites for this gift. They as a people never suffered the millions of extremely difficult, painful lives lived by whites which were so necessary in moving the white gene pools IQ up higher. They accept this gift as unearned gratuity, they are a thankless lot.
All liberals, especially white and black liberals, blame whitey for all that ails humanity. Whites are always the culprit in the liberal illusions they choose over maturing and beholding reality. Not one liberal black, 95% of blacks, will thank whitey for all the inventions and medicines that have so enriched theirs lives, which further, their lower IQ could never have achieved.
Blacks periodically demand reparations, for what, pulling their own weight as slaves? Whites did not enslave blacks, blacks enslaved blacks. I would only offer repatriation to blacks and gladly I would.
Once again...you're welcome!!! Even though you have no impulse control and low IQ's it could be worse. You could being raping babies to cure your AIDS...
this is true to a large degree.
Don't the afro.americans remember the KKK was run by the.Democrats, not the Republicans??

This country's become SO strange since Obama took office

I do.believe he's hell-bent on destroying our country & Americans' lives.
do you see how.much violence has taken place in the last 4 years, even in "safe" towns.

If you think Connecticut is safe to live, you'd be dead wrong.

A school bus driver in New Britain just ran over a 81 year old person today!
Good Lord, drivers are so friggin dangerous here!

you cannot safely walk or even bike anywhere in central Connecticut!
Go figure, the cop are lazy as hell, & won't bother to enforce the basic traffic or speed limit laws in the state.
wowman

Voorhees, NJ

#12202 Dec 12, 2012
the country is strange anyway every year of your life that is in the future is gonna be strange...

how are you surprised...???
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#12204 Dec 12, 2012
Captain Obvious wrote:
Where has pumpkin been? Is he still locked away in the closet of some big fat black woman? Or did his racist daddy chain him to the toilet again? Come out and play tinkerbell, I miss you my little white cracker! I will be easy on you peckerwood! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAA!
I'll bet you do homo! How's your big fat mama and sister doing? Have they crapped right yet? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! How's your Uncle Harold doing? Have you gotten your head out of his a$$ yet? Hope he hasn't made any sharp turns you might break your neck.

Since: Dec 12

Memphis, TN

#12206 Dec 12, 2012
I can tell you this much, white men do NOT have an average size of a 3 inch penis. A woman's vagina can only handle so much and to be bragging on a 11 3/4 penis is disgusting and inhumane and HIGHLY doubted. This isn't the dirk diggler contest, keep your penis in your pants, where it belongs. Theres white men that would put you to shame so keep on braggin about what you think you have nasty one, nobody even cares.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#12211 Dec 12, 2012
Ole Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Only thing inhumane is bottoming out on a white ho with a 11 3/4 inch black python. Zulu Dawn
11 3/4 inches,ROTFLMFAO. Do you ever bend over and give yourself head?
Mrs Kowalski

New Baltimore, MI

#12213 Dec 12, 2012
lookin4u123 wrote:
<quoted text>
25th you say? wow..that's a far cry from being 5th place winner like Memphis,TN. Let's be real and think about WHY cities are rated highest crime: Strained budgets are forcing police layoffs that many cities canít afford to make, The cities with the highest crime rates tend to have particularly high poverty rates, high unemployment and low median income. SO,any city ranked in the top 10 are what we need to look at, not 25th. This is not a time for throwing a race card, more black, more white because what it is really? it's what I just stated above and how people handle the situation, which with the high crime rate proves to be handled with ignorance.
It's the coloreds, honey.

Since: Nov 11

Asheboro, NC

#12215 Dec 12, 2012
heat seeker wrote:
Once again another ignorant troll/turd running his aryan mouth. That fork tongue spews nothing but half-truths, outright lies, and horrible exaggerations. You know I love this "I'm white, I'm the victim" speech. The whole world should pucker up and kiss that ironing board backside because whitey has sooooo enriched the lives of everyone else. Never mind his complete disregard for human rights in centuries past. Now that the rest of the world is beginning to shake off the vise like grip Europeans have had on world affairs you wanna start crying that your enormous slice of pie is getting smaller and smaller. Boo hoo. Cry me a river lol.
Mrs Kowalski

New Baltimore, MI

#12216 Dec 12, 2012
The coloreds would be much better off if their men took responsibility for the children they have with various women. It seems like they just don't want to work. In my day, Detroit was a really nice, safe and prosperous place. We used to take the bus downtown and eat at Sanders and shop at Hudsons. There was a zoo and aquarium on Belle Isle. They coloreds really wrecked things. They just won't take care of anything. They want to sit around drinking and smoking marijuana and expect the whites to pay all the bills. It's a shame, a real shame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why the Left Should Look to Jackson, Mississippi Oct 22 Swedenforever 5
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Oct 20 Geoscientist 1,990
Flooding in areas of Central Mississippi Oct 15 ACE MILNER 1
Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... Oct 15 Swedenforever 27
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) Oct 8 CurtainsCoverEmpt... 1,101
Total Transportation Not Good to Work For (Dec '13) Oct 4 Dan the man 49
More agencies line up to ask for more money fro... Oct 1 gulf 1
Jackson Dating
Find my Match

Jackson Jobs

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson