The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,381

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
icpislame

Dawsonville, GA

#12083 Dec 3, 2012
BARBARIAN PRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark you're the master in the art of Pick & Choose, Pick & Choose.....
Here is the question you avoided answering again.
Where was the kneegeros outcry in regards to 30 kneegeros men raping a 11 year old black girl. Had that been whites raping a black 11yoa would you see the same response? I will answer that for you Kallark since you won't. The answer is Hell no.
It is funny how kneegeros will burned down their own neighborhood when a white cop thumps a black dopper, robber, murderer, burglar or rapist, however you won't even hear a peep when 30 of them kneegeros (pedophiles) gang rape and sodomize a little 11 year old black girl......Did you speak out against the african community in regards to this horrific act? or were you to busy protesting how the black man is being kept down by the white devil dawg with pitch forks and Serpentine tails?
White on black rape is nearly non existent and only exists in Hymieweird fairytales. FACT: According the US Dept. of Justice Interracial Crime Stats for 2005 there were 37,460 Black on White rapes in the United States, and in that same year there were less than 10 White on Black rapes. Why less than 10? Because anything less than 10 shows up as statistically 0, therefore there could have been anywhere between 0-10 White on Black rapes for that year. In years previous to 2005 and after the numbers vary little between Black on White rape, and White on Black rape. Add to this that sometimes "Hispanics" are lumped as Whites and you can really see how RARE White on Black rape is. White on Black rape is even rarer than a winning Powerball ticket, while we have an EPIDEMIC of Black on White rapes not only in the United States, but in Europe as well.

Since: Nov 11

Charlotte, NC

#12084 Dec 3, 2012
icpislame wrote:
<quoted text> White on black rape is nearly non existent and only exists in Hymieweird fairytales. FACT: According the US Dept. of Justice Interracial Crime Stats for 2005 there were 37,460 Black on White rapes in the United States, and in that same year there were less than 10 White on Black rapes. Why less than 10? Because anything less than 10 shows up as statistically 0, therefore there could have been anywhere between 0-10 White on Black rapes for that year. In years previous to 2005 and after the numbers vary little between Black on White rape, and White on Black rape. Add to this that sometimes "Hispanics" are lumped as Whites and you can really see how RARE White on Black rape is. White on Black rape is even rarer than a winning Powerball ticket, while we have an EPIDEMIC of Black on White rapes not only in the United States, but in Europe as well.
So now the white man is the victim of merciless minorities who seek to rape his woman and destroy his very existence?? You know, lol, this arguing is such a waste of my time.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12085 Dec 3, 2012
... We should just come out and ask Kallark for the truth. He is Allah and just happens to have a cushy hourly job at Fords truck plant. I knew it all along.
Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

#12086 Dec 3, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
... We should just come out and ask Kallark for the truth. He is Allah and just happens to have a cushy hourly job at Fords truck plant. I knew it all along.
I wonder how much his profit sharing bonus check from Ford will be this year?
icpislame

Dawsonville, GA

#12087 Dec 3, 2012
What shift does the Kfart work? Because he bees spendin a lot to time on topix. Hey Kfart are you another affirmitive blacktion do nuffin who knows he don't have to do nuffin and can't get fired cuz dat bees rayciss to fire a black man. Those are facts Kfart compiled by the Dept. of Justice. Of course with your boy Eric Holder now running the show pretty soon all black on white crimes will go unreported and black crime stats will be rayciss.
icpislame

Dawsonville, GA

#12088 Dec 3, 2012
I wonder if Kfarts superiors knows he bees spendin so much idle time on topix? Surely day not bees payin Kfart mo money jus to do nuffin.
ClownZilla

United States

#12089 Dec 3, 2012
icpislame wrote:
I wonder if Kfarts superiors knows he bees spendin so much idle time on topix? Surely day not bees payin Kfart mo money jus to do nuffin.
He is the custodian and broom pusher he puts an out of order sign on the restroom door and gets on here and post he really knows how to work the system with his g.o.b.e.r.m.e.n.t provided cell phone you all know there saying if It's free I.z.e g.ot.s to get m.y.n.z primate program, K-fart dial 5372 and for I.c.p.I.s.l.a.m.e Bwwwwwwwwwwa7734

Charlotte, NC

#12090 Dec 3, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
You know, you and your creations have a lot to say about my job. What does it have to do with anything? Lol you all know absolutely nothing about me and my life. You don't know what I do at my work. You don't know a thing. You just know I'm black and that somehow the only way I got my "cushy" job was by means of affirmative action. All prejudicial speculation. I just sit back and laugh at you and all of your miscreant minions, clownzilla, tar baby, steak and potatoes, icpislame, barbarian/aryan prince. So keep on guessing! I just enjoy watching you and your little turds flush down your own toilet of stupidity.
Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

#12091 Dec 3, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, you and your creations have a lot to say about my job. What does it have to do with anything? Lol you all know absolutely nothing about me and my life. You don't know what I do at my work. You don't know a thing. You just know I'm black and that somehow the only way I got my "cushy" job was by means of affirmative action. All prejudicial speculation. I just sit back and laugh at you and all of your miscreant minions, clownzilla, tar baby, steak and potatoes, icpislame, barbarian/aryan prince. So keep on guessing! I just enjoy watching you and your little turds flush down your own toilet of stupidity.
What is your job at Ford and on what shift and how much do you make?
icpislame

Dawsonville, GA

#12092 Dec 3, 2012
Anna Skutnik wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait it a minute. Kfecal has to do a google search on Ford plant locations and average wages. teehee. Now back to bidness, Kfecal, I'll take a 10 piece bucket of Original, side of mashed taters, and slaw, and trow in a couple of large Pepsis.

Charlotte, NC

#12093 Dec 3, 2012
Anna Skutnik wrote:
<quoted text>
I work for bill ford jr personally. He pays me $2 an hr to be his personal landscaper. I work 1 hr a day (8-9 am) at his mansion in ann arbor. I get no benefits and no tips. I just tend to his yard. Does that answer your questions?

Charlotte, NC

#12094 Dec 3, 2012
icpislame wrote:
<quoted text> Wait it a minute. Kfecal has to do a google search on Ford plant locations and average wages. teehee. Now back to bidness, Kfecal, I'll take a 10 piece bucket of Original, side of mashed taters, and slaw, and trow in a couple of large Pepsis.
Fail again. Lol I told anna how much I make and what I do for a living. That should answer your question too.
ClownZilla

United States

#12095 Dec 3, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fail again. Lol I told anna how much I make and what I do for a living. That should answer your question too.
Actually I gave you to much credit being the custodian your the little staTue in his front yard in the red monkey suite with a tip jar and a sign will work for bananas now dial5372. K-fercal.Bwwwwwwwwwwwwa
Cheneys Lesbo Daughter

Saint Charles, MO

#12097 Dec 3, 2012
ClownZilla wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I gave you to much credit being the custodian your the little staTue in his front yard in the red monkey suite with a tip jar and a sign will work for bananas now dial5372. K-fercal.Bwwwwwwwwwwwwa
such a Classy Trailer Park you live in
icpislame

Dawsonville, GA

#12099 Dec 3, 2012
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo tommy,dat aint nice yall be jivin dat honkey bitch here.me an mah bitch,Tarnisha bees tinkin a movin to ann arbor ware yall kin work fo us by feedin de pigs an chickens an crap.
Hey Teak, wat up cuz? Yo playa, when youse and your posse was lootin up de East Coast did you nab any of those kneegrow lawn jockeys dat the Clown bees talkin bout brah? I think some of dem kneegrow lawn jockeys would make for some nice Christmas decorations on the lawn of our WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE corporate headquarters, know what I'm sayin cuz? 5372 WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!
Dikvandyke

United States

#12100 Dec 3, 2012
Cheneys Lesbo Daughter wrote:
<quoted text>
such a Classy Trailer Park you live in
I will put my strap on and drive you to the white house 5372 white pride Ave
WhaTheFuk

Saint Peters, MO

#12101 Dec 3, 2012
Dikvandyke wrote:
<quoted text>I will put my strap on and drive you to the white house 5372 white pride Ave
Oops! Looks like a ButtHole Surfer just came out of the Closet.

Charlotte, NC

#12102 Dec 3, 2012
I wonder why the sudden surge in user names? Who are all these people?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12104 Dec 3, 2012
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo,sup man? ahs dun axed mah homeys iffn dey dun copped enny o dem lawn jockeys an dey got only one wat deys be givin me an mah bitch,tarnisha fo a house warmin wen weese dun gits set up in ann arbor.
WTF??? ENGlISH...PLEASE!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12105 Dec 4, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
I wonder why the sudden surge in user names? Who are all these people?

... Who the frick you think you are now Mr. Allha Kallarky? The Tpoix screen name police now? Have a nice warm cup of stfu!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why the Left Should Look to Jackson, Mississippi 20 hr Swedenforever 5
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Oct 20 Geoscientist 1,990
Flooding in areas of Central Mississippi Oct 15 ACE MILNER 1
Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... Oct 15 Swedenforever 27
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) Oct 8 CurtainsCoverEmpt... 1,101
Total Transportation Not Good to Work For (Dec '13) Oct 4 Dan the man 49
More agencies line up to ask for more money fro... Oct 1 gulf 1
Jackson Dating
Find my Match

Jackson Jobs

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson