The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20693 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12044 Dec 2, 2012
topix banned free speech
The Ghetto

Glens Falls, NY

#12045 Dec 2, 2012
The Ghetto

Glens Falls, NY

#12046 Dec 2, 2012
http://youtu.be/qRZ6wlMRWJU Blacks Attacking Whites - And there are those who still wonder why people hate these vile savages?
The Ghetto

Glens Falls, NY

#12047 Dec 2, 2012
The Ghetto

Glens Falls, NY

#12048 Dec 2, 2012
Black Savage teens http://youtu.be/4HTcHW-pBdA
The Ghetto

Glens Falls, NY

#12049 Dec 2, 2012
http://youtu.be/1gItyDoGoOY more black savage teens
The Ghetto

Glens Falls, NY

#12050 Dec 2, 2012
They done moved into our neighborhood now its full of cockroaches, crackpipes and neggerstank http://youtu.be/2I8l6juII-A
The Ghetto

Glens Falls, NY

#12051 Dec 2, 2012
Celebrate Diversity get suckepunched, mob attacked and robbed http://youtu.be/F0hgraBzKuM
The Ghetto

Glens Falls, NY

#12052 Dec 2, 2012
25 nigghersavages stand in line to rape a 11 year old girl. The Ghetto is angry that cops made arrests and ruined the high school football team http://youtu.be/cA2yLMAWH6Q
The Ghetto

Glens Falls, NY

#12053 Dec 2, 2012
http://youtu.be/DkH_41eQEE0 They like to rape men in prison
The Ghetto

Glens Falls, NY

#12054 Dec 2, 2012
dognes

Masontown, PA

#12058 Dec 2, 2012

West Chester Penna is the worst in the USA

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#12059 Dec 2, 2012
dognes wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gbFa91vDc24XX
West Chester Penna is the worst in the USA
Shut it, D-bag troll!
Stinky Pete

Bronx, NY

#12061 Dec 2, 2012
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut it, D-bag troll!
Still talking to an empty chair Pete?
icpislame

Homer, GA

#12062 Dec 2, 2012
Test. 10,000 comments!! Test. WHITE POWER WHITE CHRISTMAS WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE. Test. 5372 7352. WHITE POWER FOR LIFE. 5372.
ARYAN PRINCE

Maumelle, AR

#12064 Dec 2, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
More breathtaking quips and jokes from the Aryan prince himself. You don't seem to have IMPD. The QueenFish does.
Kallark all kidding aside, what do you have to say about the videos Ghetto posted? I wonder if you can understand why people see blacks differently than you do........7253
ARYAN PRINCE

Maumelle, AR

#12065 Dec 2, 2012
icpislame wrote:
Test. 10,000 comments!! Test. WHITE POWER WHITE CHRISTMAS WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE. Test. 5372 7352. WHITE POWER FOR LIFE. 5372.
I understand warrior is on Christmas Vacation. 5372 White Power indeed.....

Since: Nov 11

Asheboro, NC

#12066 Dec 2, 2012
ARYAN PRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark all kidding aside, what do you have to say about the videos Ghetto posted? I wonder if you can understand why people see blacks differently than you do........7253
The videos are terrible. Rape is horrible. Unfortunately, it's apart of prison life that won't change anytime soon. Nevertheless, if people are stupid enough to use black inmates and other criminal black people to judge me as an individual that's their problem. I should go and post videos of violent skinheads beating innocent people to death or taking baby kittens and dropping them between two vicious dogs. I should then post videos of Klansmen burning crosses and videos of Holocaust victims and your Aryan King, Adolf. I should then post pictures of slaves being loaded onto ships then lynched, tarred, and occassionally dismembered. Then I should ask if YOU can understand why black people and half the darn world see whites as self-absorbed, chauvinistic, and merciless thefts. How about that?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12067 Dec 2, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
The videos are terrible. Rape is horrible. Unfortunately, it's apart of prison life that won't change anytime soon. Nevertheless, if people are stupid enough to use black inmates and other criminal black people to judge me as an individual that's their problem. I should go and post videos of violent skinheads beating innocent people to death or taking baby kittens and dropping them between two vicious dogs. I should then post videos of Klansmen burning crosses and videos of Holocaust victims and your Aryan King, Adolf. I should then post pictures of slaves being loaded onto ships then lynched, tarred, and occassionally dismembered. Then I should ask if YOU can understand why black people and half the darn world see whites as self-absorbed, chauvinistic, and merciless thefts. How about that?

… kallark, you are one extremely racist person. That filth that comes out of your negoroid mouth is certainly something to be ashamed of. All this defense of killer blacks in Detroit and now this spew of hatred. You have one heck of a twisted mind boy. You seem to be ignorant by choice. If your gramma didn’t line you up with that cushy job at Fords I am sure you would be robbing liquor lotto deli stores, and saying you only do it cuz you are helt down by the whitey cracka’s.
BARBARIAN PRINCE

Maumelle, AR

#12068 Dec 2, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark would you just for once answer my question without posturing. I did not equate you with any of the criminal low life kneegeros including the little boy who was punching several of the babies in the daycare center...You so disparately wish the kneegero race to act and talk like you. The sad reality is that the kneegeros dont. What you saw in those videos is an accurate Depiction of kneegero's in America.

Again you attack me with distain by making racial overtones to Adolf. If that makes you feel superior to me by all means knock yourself out....I won't sink to your level by making racially charge INCENDIARY remarks.....Did you see the kneegeros public outcry in regards to almost 30 kneegeros men raping a 11 year old girl. Had that been whites raping a black 11yoa would you see the same response? I suppose you won't have the guts to answer that question without spinning in a circle trying to grab your primate tail....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elicia Hughes Murder Trial - Testimony Begins (Jan '08) Tue Driller 145
Mendenhall Trailer TRASH Tue Rebels 3
A Country Christmas? Nov 28 JOHN 1
Miskelly Furniture Nov 22 Larry 1
Support Your White Dollar Nov 19 TAX PAYER 1
Interracial Couples (Jun '10) Nov 16 guest 26
News 'Big Red' bio hard to find, out of print (Jan '07) Nov 15 Catherine Lee 42

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance