The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 480)

Showing posts 9,581 - 9,600 of18,536
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
icpislame

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Test. Testing 5372. Test 7352. WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE. I'M DREAMING OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS. WHITE POWER. Test. 5372 7352. This has been a test of the Emergency WHITE POWER NETWORK.

Since: Nov 11

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Anna Skutnik wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure as hell don't stick up for trash and garage in my own race, or any other race.
You proved my point by the negative reply to my post.
Oh I have huh?? You're funny. If that's all you were able to get out of my post then you are willfully ignorant.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I have huh?? You're funny. If that's all you were able to get out of my post then you are willfully ignorant.

You kow I have said that all along Kallary. You see a comment about a savage negoroid killer from detroit ghetto and you stick up for the beastly spear chucker monkey. You come across lik he be jus hongry or sompin ou dang fool. Yo allays be lik dat azzwipe fo yearn now.
ClownZilla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the Hell up wop. Why do Italians whistle in the toilet? So that they know which end to wipe! Aint that right pumpkin. Zulu Dawn 5372 Black Power!!!!!
Hey Hairy it's good to see you got out of the Zulu nursing home on a pass hope there treating you better than your primate family on the streets I think you should join the N.w.A a real organization just ask for AlChimpton.7734
Harry Callihan

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

ClownZilla wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Hairy it's good to see you got out of the Zulu nursing home on a pass hope there treating you better than your primate family on the streets I think you should join the N.w.A a real organization just ask for AlChimpton.7734
Glad to be back styling and profiling with all my adoring aryan sock puppets. Waz up with 7734 is that some secrete code for the Aryan clowns to start squealing like pigs dancing to the dueling banjos....Boy you sure got a pretty mouth ClownZilla. BWwwwwwwwwwww, Zulu Dawn........YOU BEEN SERVED! NOW GET DOWN & GIVE ME 20 GOOD ONES.

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

IMPD and more IMPD.....what a pity...
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the Hell up wop. Why do Italians whistle in the toilet? So that they know which end to wipe! Aint that right pumpkin. Zulu Dawn 5372 Black Power!!!!!
Wop ??????? no way, I am a White Polak.

You know what they call Wops ? ans. A kniqqer turned inside out.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Louis Farrakhan Muhammad was quoted saying. "The Kneeger earns its reputation every day. Truth is hate, for those who hate the truth"

I concur with the Honorable Louie!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Wop ??????? no way, I am a White Polak.
You know what they call Wops ? ans. A kniqqer turned inside out.
Now thats funny! Glad to see you back Chet. I think Kafart is going to be pissed off at you. You just wait and see.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Kallark27 wrote:
IMPD and more IMPD.....what a pity...
Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department (IMPD)? I thought you were from the big D and I don't mean Dallas........
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Kneggers were brought to America "against their will in chains" ...They
can LEAVE the same way. That also includes you Pumpkin. You sicko wigger....I ought to give you a Barbarian ass whoopin. Do you understand, Well do you? White Supreme Dominance Unification Power (WSDUP) 5372-7253
Mirror Mirror

Round Rock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
Kneggers were brought to America "against their will in chains" ...They
can LEAVE the same way. That also includes you Pumpkin. You sicko wigger....I ought to give you a Barbarian ass whoopin. Do you understand, Well do you? White Supreme Dominance Unification Power (WSDUP) 5372-7253
HEY BRO, was up with the racist stuff. I thought we got over that shit when you honkies reelected a brother in office. BWwwwwwwhahahaha

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department (IMPD)? I thought you were from the big D and I don't mean Dallas........
So you highlighted and Google searched IMPD and that's what popped up?? Maybe?? If so, that's really, really funny. Oh and btw, I am a PROUD third generation Detroiter.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you highlighted and Google searched IMPD and that's what popped up?? Maybe?? If so, that's really, really funny. Oh and btw, I am a PROUD third generation Detroiter.

..... a real person would feel SHAME!
ClownZilla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Harry Callihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to be back styling and profiling with all my adoring aryan sock puppets. Waz up with 7734 is that some secrete code for the Aryan clowns to start squealing like pigs dancing to the dueling banjos....Boy you sure got a pretty mouth ClownZilla. BWwwwwwwwwwww, Zulu Dawn........YOU BEEN SERVED! NOW GET DOWN & GIVE ME 20 GOOD ONES.
Your not the real hairy now why don't you have a nice cool glass of eggnog and s.t.f.u my little slack jawed peckerwood pole smoking b/tch,before the real hairy puts a Zulu curse on you now you have been served cream puff.7734
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Pumpkin is that you? I thought you were contararytoyourbelief.....It's me Harry, do you remember me punk. I've always been black and proud unlike you white wigger, who likes to date outside of his race....I don't blame you for being a hypocrite, I wouldn't want to date one of them white hohos either. I can't seem to get past that white smell.....stfu wigger. Zulu Dawn 5372
Oh really Harold, get your head out of Warrior's a$$ and reread your previous post's about how you find white women so attractive, you old curmudgeon! Just because I tapped your daughter's A$$ is no reason to get angry with me, she kept backing it up into me. What was any straight, heterosexual man to do? Oh, you wouldn't understand you only like men.
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh little Harold, you prehistoric, senile premadonna. You can't even remember what you say from one minute to the next. DEMENTIA!

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
..... a real person would feel SHAME!
Well, thankfully, my pride isn't based on what you think. I will always love Detroit and the beautiful state of Michigan. There's no place like home. I'm not proud of what Detroit has become but I love its rich history and what my family has contributed to said history. So I guess I'll be a fake person to you eh Queenie??
ClownZilla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh little Harold, you prehistoric, senile premadonna. You can't even remember what you say from one minute to the next. DEMENTIA!
Hey y.o.m.o.m.m.a hairy, warrior and A.r..y.a.n.n.a are penile and senile pole smokerS they are off there meds provided by the Zulu nursing home they need a prozac cock-tail and a e.c.t treatment to shock them back into reality. 7734

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, thankfully, my pride isn't based on what you think. I will always love Detroit and the beautiful state of Michigan. There's no place like home. I'm not proud of what Detroit has become but I love its rich history and what my family has contributed to said history. So I guess I'll be a fake person to you eh Queenie??

.... jus cuz yo had one uncle helt a temp job in water and sewerage don mean yo hoe dang family contributed to civility in the D.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,581 - 9,600 of18,536
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) 5 hr Chicago Crime 1,961
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) Tue Karma ReapWhatSow 1,010
Looking for information.. Tue stephanie 1
Elicia Hughes Murder Trial - Testimony Begins (Jan '08) Mon Von M 134
Jackson and Surrounding Area Neighborhoods Mon MDR78 1
vacation blah Mon jackson crime 1
Mississippi coach, wife indicted for sex with u... Jul 20 Concerned 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs

•••