The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 479)

Showing posts 9,561 - 9,580 of17,724
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 11

Bishopville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Cast out the bait, the fish will feed.
How true how true...

Since: Nov 12

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

I do not understand ignorance in any of its forms: hate or bigotry. I have read many of the posts in this forum dating back to the initial post. Most of the posts were racist, prejudiced, bigoted laced diatribes that reek of un-educated, misguided, and ignorant folk.

It amazes me we have adult, grown people, who think this way. Then, we sit up and wonder why our youth are running amook and causing havoc.
icpislame

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Test.

5372 WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!!!
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

JOlatidoye wrote:
I do not understand ignorance in any of its forms: hate or bigotry. I have read many of the posts in this forum dating back to the initial post. Most of the posts were racist, prejudiced, bigoted laced diatribes that reek of un-educated, misguided, and ignorant folk.
It amazes me we have adult, grown people, who think this way. Then, we sit up and wonder why our youth are running amook and causing havoc.
The youth are running amok cuz of people like you who are afraid to call a spade a spade.
icpislame

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Chet Booswahnicki 2016!!! Lets make the White House WHITE AGAIN!!!

To support Booswahnicki 2016 text 5372. WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!!!!
icpislame

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

I bees seein a bunch of dem yufes riotin & lootin in Walmart on Grey Turdsday and Black Fryday. Dem yufes bees lootin durin dem hurricanes too playa. Just you ask Tar(baby) & Shyteaky bout dat cuz.

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
The youth are running amok cuz of people like you who are afraid to call a spade a spade.
I love what that implies. It implies that selfishness, greed, aggression, and rude behavior are monopolized by the people whom you are referring to as a "spade." It doesn't take into account the behavior of others that is clear as day.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love what that implies. It implies that selfishness, greed, aggression, and rude behavior are monopolized by the people whom you are referring to as a "spade." It doesn't take into account the behavior of others that is clear as day.
Why do you get upset over racial terms, when Blacks refer to Whites as white trash, honkeys, crackers etc.,I could care less and I think it is funny.

If the shoe fits, wear them.
icpislame

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Hey KaFart, is it raycisss for a White boy to eat Oreos? Go 5372 yourself, ya politically correct inculcated parrot. Booswahnicki for POTUS!!!! WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!!!!

icpislame

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Kafart aka sphincter boy sez, "waaa waaa waaa waaa dat bees raycisssss, waaa waaa waaa." MERRY CHRISTMAS ya buncha anti-White freaks.

5372 7253

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you get upset over racial terms, when Blacks refer to Whites as white trash, honkeys, crackers etc.,I could care less and I think it is funny.
If the shoe fits, wear them.
I know black people are extremely racist. I have never, ever condoned such hate speech or the actions that usually follow suit. However, that wasn't the issue at hand here. Naturally you get upset over racial terms. Who of us do not? I was out (unfortunately) on Black Friday and I saw all manner of people being rude, aggressive, and selfish. The only point I made was that it's not all on the "spades" as you say.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Dangerous City's; I know 4 men who can walk down the street's in any city in USA. When people see these 4 men walking on the street's they run from them fact. There names are Kung-Fu, Jit Kan Doo, UnderDog, Kane Chung, they are all born here in the USA. They are Gov. Lawmen the best there is in this country, were there is trouble they are there if needed!!

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

icpislame wrote:
Hey KaFart, is it raycisss for a White boy to eat Oreos? Go 5372 yourself, ya politically correct inculcated parrot. Booswahnicki for POTUS!!!! WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!!!!
You're funny. One of many heads to the same dog. How's your master Hades doing?
Jugglos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello pumpkin, I'm back. Zulu Dawn......
Hey hairey glad to see you black by the way blue and yellow make green and that depends how are they treating you @ the zulu nursing home I hope there treating alright and not llike a primate.7734

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Right...because what I say and think has bearing on how parents raise their kids and how the youth respond to external stimuli in their environment.

Are you stupid?
icpislame

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Test.....

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
So calling a spade a spade means resorting to childish, immature name-calling and the ignorance of racism, prejudice, and hate?

Ok, gotcha, but I want no part of that. Thank You.
Flying spaghetti monster

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

No 1 cares.
Jugglos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

JOlatidoye wrote:
<quoted text>
So calling a spade a spade means resorting to childish, immature name-calling and the ignorance of racism, prejudice, and hate?
Ok, gotcha, but I want no part of that. Thank You.
If we wanted your opinion we would have asked you now why don't you chill out and have a nice glass of s.t.f.u and go climb back up in the trees with the rest of you're fecal critter primates.7734 You have been served!

Mocksville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Jugglos wrote:
<quoted text>If we wanted your opinion we would have asked you now why don't you chill out and have a nice glass of s.t.f.u and go climb back up in the trees with the rest of you're fecal critter primates.7734 You have been served!
Your obsession with fecal matter is quite disturbing. Do you find it attractive somehow?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,561 - 9,580 of17,724
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
10 (5) Reasons 'Dance Moms' Fans Should Watch '... Wed dmw 2
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) Wed ChurchMercyOnCunningham 921
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Wed JustUs 1,930
cell phones R tracking device Apr 15 Zebo 4
Total Transportation Not Good to Work For Apr 12 undercover lawyers 34
Debate: Marijuana - Jackson, MS (Aug '10) Apr 10 Sneek Blee 227
New York Times Bestseller 'The Help' teaches hi... Apr 9 rod knox 3
•••

Flood Warning for Hinds County was issued at April 17 at 8:49PM CDT