The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 473)

Showing posts 9,441 - 9,460 of18,495
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
icpislame

Cornelia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11813
Nov 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

wat up wiggers. WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE.

5372 FOR LIFE.
Jugglos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11814
Nov 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

icpislame wrote:
wat up wiggers. WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE.
5372 FOR LIFE.
Hey pinky b/Tchboy your face is as red as a baboons azz I will let you get back to doing what you do best jerking off to your kkk poster wannabe basement punk.7734
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11815
Nov 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not quite sure what you are referring to, senor.
Look at the Peter Puffer! He is back, high heels and all. How you been doing peckerwood! How's that racist daddy of yours! You still got a little baby pecker! LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11816
Nov 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jugglos wrote:
<quoted text>Warrior is the new mayor of Alamogordo he is known as Senor fudgepacking twinkle toed freaking H0m0 Bwwwwwwwa
I took over from your fat pole smoking jisum swallowing flat headed mute ugly mother. She does give good head! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

5372
Jugglos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11817
Nov 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I took over from your fat pole smoking jisum swallowing flat headed mute ugly mother. She does give good head! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
5372
Your momma so fat you have to dip her in flour to find the wet spot old Seahag.The b/Tch is so fat she hit a wrinkle it all feels the same.Ha Haha 7734

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11818
Nov 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Jugglos wrote:
<quoted text>By the look of your face and the make up you where you could be the next spokes person for s.o.u.l.g.l.o.w products and if you would wear a cuckoo clock around your neck you could pass as flavaflays brotha.7734
... yo go liqour lotto an get me some memphals an 40. i make you my side b!tch. yo, yo, yo no what I sayin.
same o same o

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11819
Nov 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

the county cops suvs crazies driver needs horse and buggys hope yall get the tape
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11820
Nov 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Look at the Peter Puffer! He is back, high heels and all. How you been doing peckerwood! How's that racist daddy of yours! You still got a little baby pecker! LOL!
I am not sure what you are referring to, but how is your fat cow of a mother doing? RuePaul(unbelievable!) homo. How is your queer father figure/twisted lover Harold doing?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11823
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure what you are referring to, but how is your fat cow of a mother doing? RuePaul(unbelievable!) homo. How is your queer father figure/twisted lover Harold doing?
They are doing fine they can't wait until you get out of prison and return to our family.
Jugglos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11824
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

4

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>They are doing fine they can't wait until you get out of prison and return to our family.
I can see you and your family it's Sunday sitting in you're adobe midget hut having BBQ iguana and smoking each others poles oh the h0m0 life you live,you all are a bunch of fine fellows.HaHaHaH0m0sHa7734
ah

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11825
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ah
Pete

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11826
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ooooh
Sally

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11827
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Well, my son recently visited Oakland, CA to visit his girlfriend. She was on the edge of Oakland. They tried to walk to a convenience store when he noticed that 5 black youth were following them. His girlfriend acted like he was being racist to notice and try to evade... They were robbed at gun point after hearing the running behind them. I suppose we are supposed to be grateful they are alive and not pistol whipped at best. Some of those thugs were as young as 13, others much older. Making them more dangerous because the younger ones might be trying to show their macho and start something. I raised my kids in white poverty, but taught them to work for everything they have and I did it as a divorced Mom without child support. My son joined the military (since he didn't have a drug history...they allowed him to join). My son who has worked his behind off for ten years will soon have multiple PHDs in his field. Yet it all could have been for nothing because other people don't seem to know how to raise kids and teach them ANY values whatsoever!
Less than 1/3 of Oakland is black, yet:
The five-year average for homicide suspects in Oakland breaks down as follows:
64.7% Black,
8.6% Hispanic,
0.2% White,
2.0% Asian and
24.4% Unknown.
Oh, and I raised those kids in a 90% black neighborhood in a different city with high crime. If I could raise responsible children there, why can't other people?(in greater numbers!!)
The pedophile mohammed

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11828
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sally wrote:
Well, my son recently visited Oakland, CA to visit his girlfriend. She was on the edge of Oakland. They tried to walk to a convenience store when he noticed that 5 black youth were following them. His girlfriend acted like he was being racist to notice and try to evade... They were robbed at gun point after hearing the running behind them. I suppose we are supposed to be grateful they are alive and not pistol whipped at best. Some of those thugs were as young as 13, others much older. Making them more dangerous because the younger ones might be trying to show their macho and start something. I raised my kids in white poverty, but taught them to work for everything they have and I did it as a divorced Mom without child support. My son joined the military (since he didn't have a drug history...they allowed him to join). My son who has worked his behind off for ten years will soon have multiple PHDs in his field. Yet it all could have been for nothing because other people don't seem to know how to raise kids and teach them ANY values whatsoever!
Less than 1/3 of Oakland is black, yet:
The five-year average for homicide suspects in Oakland breaks down as follows:
64.7% Black,
8.6% Hispanic,
0.2% White,
2.0% Asian and
24.4% Unknown.
Oh, and I raised those kids in a 90% black neighborhood in a different city with high crime. If I could raise responsible children there, why can't other people?(in greater numbers!!)
A good knee-gro is a dead knee-gro.
Zero Sum Gain

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11830
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

same o same o wrote:
the county cops suvs crazies driver needs horse and buggys hope yall get the tape
I knew you'd be here.My my.You need some attention!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11831
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Jugglos wrote:
<quoted text>I can see you and your family it's Sunday sitting in you're adobe midget hut having BBQ iguana and smoking each others poles oh the h0m0 life you live,you all are a bunch of fine fellows.HaHaHaH0m0sHa7734
If you can see us then you are standing on a step ladder because your so short and fat and that little midget body of yours just waddles around your mammys trailer house! Have you seen your boyfriend contrarytohisbeliefs lately. How is your little tinkerbell doing anyways! Maybe he went to San Francisco your birth place to get a penis implant! LOL! You cracker peckerwoods crack me up! BWAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

5372
icpislame

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11832
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!!!!!!!

5372 just shat on 7734. Go 5372 yourself ya bunch of simianesque urban yufe diversities.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11833
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Says who?? You really don't know a thing about me, do you?? It's good that your bait caused the Queenfish to bite. LOL. "5 words strong."
Says me. On the contrary Kafart. I bet you're a little black man who wears black plastic frame glasses with a strip of electrical tape in between the frame. You have a pen pocket protector in the front of your shirt pocket that contains 2 pens, 1 mechanical pencil, and a yellow highlighter. You were the little uncoordinated malnourished Urkel in school that all the kids made fun of. You were the last kid to be picked on sport teams. You didn't have a father figure in your life, however, I believe you had a good mother that did her best to raise you. You lay in bed fantasizing how to get back at these people that brought unpleasant memories that continue to haunt you even to this day. So you sit behind a computer screen inoculated from the main stream of society sending out inflaming descriptive words that absolutely makes no sense to the laymen. So if it makes you feel better to display an aptitude in pseudo theatrical knowledge knock yourself out.....
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11834
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Says me. On the contrary Kafart. I bet you're a little black man who wears black plastic frame glasses with a strip of electrical tape in between the frame. You have a pen pocket protector in the front of your shirt pocket that contains 2 pens, 1 mechanical pencil, and a yellow highlighter. You were the little uncoordinated malnourished Urkel in school that all the kids made fun of. You were the last kid to be picked on sport teams. You didn't have a father figure in your life, however, I believe you had a good mother that did her best to raise you. You lay in bed fantasizing how to get back at these people that brought unpleasant memories that continue to haunt you even to this day. So you sit behind a computer screen inoculated from the main stream of society sending out inflaming descriptive words that absolutely makes no sense to the laymen. So if it makes you feel better to display an aptitude in pseudo theatrical knowledge knock yourself out.....
How many of you think Aryan Barbarian deserves a SMACK DOWN and WHY?
Jugglos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11835
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

icpislame wrote:
WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!!!!!!!
5372 just shat on 7734. Go 5372 yourself ya bunch of simianesque urban yufe diversities.
I told you you're a weakazz wannabe instead of white pride you represent gay pride now go outside your double wide trailer and raise your rainbow flag my little slack jawed b/Tch,now get back to smoking some white owls. Bwwwwwwwwa

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,441 - 9,460 of18,495
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Jackson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Jackson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jackson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••