First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#22 Aug 6, 2012
70 Facts About The Economy That Barack Obama Does Not Want You To See:

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/t...
David Koresh

Winchester, KY

#23 Aug 6, 2012
Blank wrote:
<quoted text>TRANSLATION:
- To allow "death panels" (aka private insurance) to decide who lives and dies
- excuse the REPUBLICANS for running up deficit and blame Obama
- to repeal labor laws, minimum wage laws, and environmental laws
- to return to George W. Bush days when he pissed away a 400 billion dollar SURPLUS left by Clinton
- to install rightwing neo-cons like Bush 43 and neo-fascist Reagan
- to make racism against non-whites legal
- DENY that low- tax-for-wealthy do NOT actually increase jobs, and believe that lower income people should pay higher tax rate than wealthy and DENY that government can and HAS created jobs, as in New Deal of 1930s and also in 1950s under Eisenhower (a REPUBLICAN) who also had corporate tax rate at a whopping 91%; the result was most people prospered, including business, and it created the 2nd largest economy in US history, surpassed only by Clinton economy of 1990s!
These are beliefs of many Republitards, who are bankrolled by Koch Brothers, big insurance, big oil and by American-Taliban-wannabes (aka "Evangelicals")! Sad....
I'll go in order here:
"Death Panels" --With Obama Care bureaucrats decide who lives and dies. With the Republican lets leave a bad system alone philosophy insurance companies decide who lives and dies. Either way health care is rationed. You can thank both parties for their willingness to wash the balls of the AMA for that. I have socialized health care already. No one has ever said they were envious of the QUALITY of my health care. If you want to improve health care in this country you need to increase the number of doctor's. That will never happen b/c doctor's want to remain millionaires and have both parties in their pockets. Look up when the last time a new medical school was built in the US. Side note -- there is no more copperhead snake bite vaccine in this country because it is no longer profitable to make. Maybe the govt. should do something. On the procedural notes of the health care bill....Any bill that is 2,000 + pages that no one read and was passed by bribing and strong arming people sounds suspect to me.

Deficit --Both parties are responsible. Obama did say he would not raise it before being elected.(It is on youtube) He raised it more than anyone has. The deficit will continue to go up. If we fired every federal employees including the military we still can't pay for the entitlements and the interest. The system will break. The Democrats love entitlements. The Republicans love defense.(WE have a military presence in 150 countries.) Both sides are addicted to spending. It will collapse.

Minimum wage law- In general our minimum wage law is of no importance b/c it is already below the natural wage floor. A minimum wage law is bad when you have to compete with countries that have no minimum wage.(Remember Bill Clinton's NAFTA...No tariff's for Mexico and they have no minimum wage. How do you compete?) Minimum wage might cause inflation in short term. Minimum wage if raised to above the wage floor causes unemployment and less choices in regards to competition.

GW Bush did indeed piss away the surplus. Of course what is 400 billion to our govt? This in no way excuses Obama from not producing a budget in four years. Esp. when the first two years the democrats controlled both houses.

91% Corporate tax rate by Eisenhower? I don't think that is correct. During Eisenhower's administration I think the corporate rate was around 25%.(Not Sure) The 91% was the top income tax rate. Anyways, Obama disagrees on the 91% corporate rate. According to this article he said to lower it:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/econom...

Oh yeah, it is a different world now...Corporations and rich people will just leave if you tax them too much.

Jobs created by govt? What were they? What did they cost?

P.S. I'm an independent.
Praying for Norton Va

Clinton, MS

#24 Aug 7, 2012
Obviously an uninformed, misled, America and GOD hating person who needs to be prayed for. I will be praying for you and hoping that you have a come to Jesus moment that will give you some clarity to understand the real state of the world. Just know, you are in my prayers.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#25 Aug 7, 2012
What I want to know is, where did all that taxpayer "stimulus" money go, Mr. Obama?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Blank

Wise, VA

#26 Aug 13, 2012
David Koresh wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll go in order here:
"Death Panels" --With Obama Care bureaucrats decide who lives and dies. With the Republican lets leave a bad system alone philosophy insurance companies decide who lives and dies. Either way health care is rationed. You can thank both parties for their willingness to wash the balls of the AMA for that. I have socialized health care already. No one has ever said they were envious of the QUALITY of my health care. If you want to improve health care in this country you need to increase the number of doctor's. That will never happen b/c doctor's want to remain millionaires and have both parties in their pockets. Look up when the last time a new medical school was built in the US. Side note -- there is no more copperhead snake bite vaccine in this country because it is no longer profitable to make. Maybe the govt. should do something. On the procedural notes of the health care bill....Any bill that is 2,000 + pages that no one read and was passed by bribing and strong arming people sounds suspect to me.
Deficit --Both parties are responsible. Obama did say he would not raise it before being elected.(It is on youtube) He raised it more than anyone has. The deficit will continue to go up. If we fired every federal employees including the military we still can't pay for the entitlements and the interest. The system will break. The Democrats love entitlements. The Republicans love defense.(WE have a military presence in 150 countries.) Both sides are addicted to spending. It will collapse.
Minimum wage law- In general our minimum wage law is of no importance b/c it is already below the natural wage floor. A minimum wage law is bad when you have to compete with countries that have no minimum wage.(Remember Bill Clinton's NAFTA...No tariff's for Mexico and they have no minimum wage. How do you compete?) Minimum wage might cause inflation in short term. Minimum wage if raised to above the wage floor causes unemployment and less choices in regards to competition.
GW Bush did indeed piss away the surplus. Of course what is 400 billion to our govt? This in no way excuses Obama from not producing a budget in four years. Esp. when the first two years the democrats controlled both houses.
91% Corporate tax rate by Eisenhower? I don't think that is correct. During Eisenhower's administration I think the corporate rate was around 25%.(Not Sure) The 91% was the top income tax rate. Anyways, Obama disagrees on the 91% corporate rate. According to this article he said to lower it:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/econom...
Oh yeah, it is a different world now...Corporations and rich people will just leave if you tax them too much.
Jobs created by govt? What were they? What did they cost?
P.S. I'm an independent.
I am independent too and i agree with a lot of your opinions. But...corporate tax rate under Eisenhower were indeed, after certain amount, 91%! I do agree with you about (so-called) "free" trade agreements....from neo-fascist Reagan's handing of US economy to China, to Bush 41 (who i actually liked mostly) and Clinton;s support of NAFTA and Bush 43's CAFTA!! These have doomed US economy to outsourcing! WE need another choice for president! Too bad we can;t have a party that takes the best of Repubs and Dems, and eliminates the whiny, politically correct, iresponsible-choices-supportin g Dems as well as the (fake) "Christian" moralizing, the sucking up to Big Oil and Big Insurance and over-bloated-miltary-supportin g Repubs!! Face it..we have NO real choice in '12...We need THIRD PARTY!!

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#27 Aug 13, 2012
The Last Templar wrote:
What I want to know is, where did all that taxpayer "stimulus" money go, Mr. Obama?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You ever wonder why, the only place you can pretend to be important is under a stupid name on a msg board?
Jim Jones

Winchester, KY

#28 Aug 13, 2012
Blank wrote:
<quoted text>I am independent too and i agree with a lot of your opinions. But...corporate tax rate under Eisenhower were indeed, after certain amount, 91%! I do agree with you about (so-called) "free" trade agreements....from neo-fascist Reagan's handing of US economy to China, to Bush 41 (who i actually liked mostly) and Clinton;s support of NAFTA and Bush 43's CAFTA!! These have doomed US economy to outsourcing! WE need another choice for president! Too bad we can;t have a party that takes the best of Repubs and Dems, and eliminates the whiny, politically correct, iresponsible-choices-supportin g Dems as well as the (fake) "Christian" moralizing, the sucking up to Big Oil and Big Insurance and over-bloated-miltary-supportin g Repubs!! Face it..we have NO real choice in '12...We need THIRD PARTY!!
If we had a third party and term limits I think we would be heading in a good direction.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#29 Aug 13, 2012
WDRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever wonder why, the only place you can pretend to be important is under a stupid name on a msg board?
Really. What's your excuse? LMAO!

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#30 Aug 13, 2012
How the democrats created the financial crisis:

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Chuck 19,550
Bryant protests immigrant children being housed... 23 hr Creekman 27
Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... Wed Swedenforever 53
shawshank redemption Dec 15 observer 1
Total Transportation a TOTAL POS Company Dec 14 Ex driver 10
Daniel Bolles (May '14) Dec 13 scammed 4
Date Dec 12 Mary Warren 4
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:09 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:09AM
Breaking Down Saints' Game Plan vs. Falcons
NBC Sports 2:10 PM
Junior Galette not on injury report, but expects limited role on Sunday
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons