Proud Mormon

Greenfield, TN

#1 Jun 1, 2012
We as proud Mormons want to take this chance to shoot down some of the misconceptions and outright lies about our religion. God and our prophet Joseph Smith have put Mitt Romney in this position for a reason. There is only beauty in the truth, and I dream of an America where 100% have come to the truth. The book of Mormon is equal to the bible, and was given to the prophet Smith by God himself. Please read this important book. If it were up to me, you wouldn't be allowed to buy one without the other. This is the best place to start down your road to the real and holy truth. I'll pray for Jackson and the country. The Prophet Romney will lead us all to a new enlightenment. We will all be Gods someday brothers.
Proud Mormon

Greenfield, TN

#2 Jun 9, 2012
Proud Mormon wrote:
We as proud Mormons want to take this chance to shoot down some of the misconceptions and outright lies about our religion. God and our prophet Joseph Smith have put Mitt Romney in this position for a reason. There is only beauty in the truth, and I dream of an America where 100% have come to the truth. The book of Mormon is equal to the bible, and was given to the prophet Smith by God himself. Please read this important book. If it were up to me, you wouldn't be allowed to buy one without the other. This is the best place to start down your road to the real and holy truth. I'll pray for Jackson and the country. The Prophet Romney will lead us all to a new enlightenment. We will all be Gods someday brothers.
*worth repeating :)

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

#3 Jun 9, 2012
It's still only a myth.
been there

Knoxville, TN

#4 Sep 11, 2012
Joseph Smith was not a prophet. The mormon religion is based on whatever, what did Jesus say about marriage? He taught celebicy to the single people and faithfulness to one partner. A man and a woman, not a man and fifteen women. The old people in Biblical times had and some do today have several wives, Jesus preached against that.
Joseph Smith, you should read the history of him, in this day and time he would have been taken up and charged with child molesting. Did you ever read about the story the movie "September Morn" was based on. The mormons wiped out a wagon train.
He twisted the Bible and he seduced foolish women.I don't think murdering a wagontrain of innocent people was exactly Christain. Joseph had no hangup as to age of his wives, 12 to 80 old lame blind or crazy, he didn't cull nothin that i have read about him. Hs dalliances got him run out of one state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mlk day 9 hr Thomas A 2
News Jimmy John's update: mid-February opening expec... Sun Economy 4
Jackson Mississippi Denny's Sun Lord bless you 1
Hire more NEGROS Jan 6 GERRY 1
News Remember H&M? Yes, they're still opening in Tupelo Jan 6 See To Believe 2
Old Time Family "Gangs" Around jackson Jan 5 Common sense 2
News Elicia Hughes Murder Trial - Testimony Begins (Jan '08) Jan 4 Victoria Hall 150

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages