Four deputies indicted for violating ...

Four deputies indicted for violating Mississippi inmatesâ&...

There are 25 comments on the Bend Weekly News story from Mar 23, 2007, titled Four deputies indicted for violating Mississippi inmatesâ&.... In it, Bend Weekly News reports that:

A federal grand jury in Jackson, Miss., returned a five-count criminal superseding indictment against four former deputies with the Harrison County Sheriff's Department for conspiring to violate the civil ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bend Weekly News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
czech1

Biloxi, MS

#1 Mar 27, 2007
ryan michael teel
daniel evans
karl stolze
james rick gaston-captain- booking room in charge
Show the tape of Teel and other deputies murdering Jessie williams...
Plead not guilty all 4 indicted
Truth is they are guilty of this abusive, murdering, lying, cover up behavior....
Years of abuse,
Sheriff Payne jr... runs for re election? wow
What could he say? all of this happened under his watch? I am sure he will not have any public debates while running for re election as harrison county sheriff
Sheriff Payne is the sheriff after all? do you think Payne is involved too? I do...
email me:
corruptharrisoncountydeputies@ yahoo.com
my website is under constuction and the address is www.corruptharrisoncountydeput [email protected]

Exposure of these corrupt officers is essential and should be addressed by all... especially our elected officials who have remained silent during this time.. I would like to say to you that you have lost hundreds of votes for the future election and position you seek..
Fairness and Justice

United States

#2 Mar 28, 2007
Bond for suspects in Monday's robbery of Keesler Federal Credit Union in Biloxi is $650,000 for the man and $500,000 for his mother.

There is nothing fair about the Justice system, a hand full of stolen money gets bonds like this,

but a man killed by officers sworn to uphold the law gets them a get out of jail free card from the judge. They should at least have had to post a Million Dollar bond.
Pete

Brookesmith, TX

#3 Mar 28, 2007
Fairness and Justice wrote:
Bond for suspects in Monday's robbery of Keesler Federal Credit Union in Biloxi is $650,000 for the man and $500,000 for his mother.
There is nothing fair about the Justice system, a hand full of stolen money gets bonds like this,
but a man killed by officers sworn to uphold the law gets them a get out of jail free card from the judge. They should at least have had to post a Million Dollar bond.
I think we need to go back about 200 years where the comunity took care of people that didn't behave.
Sometimes a good beeting was all that was needed but sometimes they would try to swim across a river with 200 pounds of rocks.
DIRTY COPS

United States

#4 Mar 28, 2007
JUSTICE MUST BE SWIFT
Jackson, MS Reply »
|Flag Sunday Mar 4
ON MARCH 1 2007, TWO FEMALES REPORTED TO THE JACKSON POLICE DEPARTMENT INTERNAL AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT AND COMPLAINED TO DETECTIVE CORBITT THAT OFFICER WILLIAM EARL BRIGHT RAPED THEIR 14 YEAR OLD BROTHER. THE CASE IS BEING INVESTIGATED.OFFICER STILL WORKS FOR JPD, AND THEY HAVE MANAGED TO KEEP IT QUIET.

THIS
CRIMINAL COPS

United States

#5 Mar 28, 2007
JUSTICE MUST BE SWIFT
Jackson, MS Reply »
|Flag Sunday Mar 4
ON MARCH 1 2007, TWO FEMALES REPORTED TO THE JACKSON POLICE DEPARTMENT INTERNAL AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT AND COMPLAINED TO DETECTIVE CORBITT THAT OFFICER WILLIAM EARL BRIGHT RAPED THEIR 14 YEAR OLD BROTHER. THE CASE IS BEING INVESTIGATED.

THIS COP IS A PEDOPHILE AND IS STILL WORKING
sara in illinios

United States

#6 Apr 3, 2007
I think it is sad that this young man fresh out of prison was let out not closley monitered and no job and put back in the same situation he was put it there for. Now he whole life will be thrown away because he obviously did not get the help he needed the first time he was incarserated and let out too early.
czech1

Biloxi, MS

#7 Apr 10, 2007
Harrison county adult detention center
Sheriff George Payne Jr.
Corrupt Deputies:Murder/Inmate Abuses/Violations under Color of Law
Ryan Teel
Regina Rhodes
Woodard
Thomas Preston Wills
D. Caldwell
William Priest
Rick Gaston
Daniel Evans
Karl W. Stolze

These harrison county deputies are guilty and are under federal indictments for violations under color of law.

Some have plead guilty to the violations of law in their indictments
Current Law Officer

Perkinston, MS

#8 Apr 21, 2007
I hope everyone in this blog will here me out and not pass judgement because of my log in name. I have never worked in the jail or been arrested in my life. I have however been affraid of going to jail all my life. I worked hard to stay out of trouble and to keep a job and not participate with those who committed crimes. It was not hard because I have always hated peer pressure. I have been in law enforcement over 20 years now and I can tell each of you one thing. The choices you have made in life have either caused you to get in trouble or have allowed you to stay out of trouble. The problem at the jail involved the Sheriff because he is in charge and is suppose to know what is taking place with his employees. However he cannot make those employees do somthing they don't want to do. There are mature, responsible, kind, professional people in all occupations in life. Just as there are incompetent, iresponsible, immature people. If you are truly a person who is mature, responsible, kind and rightouse then you will recognize not all people are bad just as not all police officers are bad.

Since: Mar 07

Meridian, ID

#9 Apr 25, 2007
True. Yet too many exhibit a callous and uncaring attitude by telling victims they are ignorant and foolish and they should stop whining and get smarter.
http://www.topix.com/forum/county/harrison-ms...
czech1

Belle Chasse, LA

#10 May 22, 2007
I would like to say to you that I do not believe that all law enforcemtent participate in misconduct. I do also know that the statement you made regarding choices made...... This was not my choice to get arrested for a crime I did not commit.. Which the judge later dismissed.. Nor was it my choice to be brutally beaten by corrupt deputies in the harrison county booking room. That was the corrupt deputies choices... As far as sheriff Payne Jr. The deliberate disregard to discipline his deputies and impartially investigate complaints of abuse are his responsibility.. And he chose not to discipline but rather condone the actions of his deputies, Therefore encouraging this behavior without reprimand giving the deputies leadway and the freedom to deliberately violate federal, civil, local and state laws, violating my constitutional rights.... without reprimand for the deputies and the sheriff's violations of laws. Now this sheriff is seeking re election again.. WOw! but then again I do vote and have a voice to expose this sheriff George Payne Jr.'s lack of qualifications and his misconduct as well.
We are talking about Years of abuse, misconduct, Murder, false reports , cover ups violations of federal , state laws, civil rights violations within the harrison county sheriff's office at the jail.
where camera's are present...and were present.
This was not an isolated incident of abuse, murder.. this was by the deputies own admission to guilt that they were participating in misconduct for several years now..
We all deserve the truth about the situation within the jail.
I am a responsible citizen, and if I can be arrested, beaten, injured and have my life treatened by harrison county deputies for no reason at all.. NO REASON... This can happen to anyone..

I do commend you on you years of service.

www.corruptharrisoncountydeputies.com
Current Law Officer wrote:
I hope everyone in this blog will here me out and not pass judgement because of my log in name. I have never worked in the jail or been arrested in my life. I have however been affraid of going to jail all my life. I worked hard to stay out of trouble and to keep a job and not participate with those who committed crimes. It was not hard because I have always hated peer pressure. I have been in law enforcement over 20 years now and I can tell each of you one thing. The choices you have made in life have either caused you to get in trouble or have allowed you to stay out of trouble. The problem at the jail involved the Sheriff because he is in charge and is suppose to know what is taking place with his employees. However he cannot make those employees do somthing they don't want to do. There are mature, responsible, kind, professional people in all occupations in life. Just as there are incompetent, iresponsible, immature people. If you are truly a person who is mature, responsible, kind and rightouse then you will recognize not all people are bad just as not all police officers are bad.

Since: Mar 07

Meridian, ID

#11 Jun 1, 2007
Many officers should certainly be commended for their dedication to the profession and their helping and serving attitude. Their daily work doesn't sell newspapers or make for interesting movies and TV shows. Many continue to work in public service to make a difference. God bless those strong caring professionals.
Harrison County Educator

Meridian, ID

#13 Jun 13, 2007
His qualifications, experience, education, purpose and resolve are impressive. I find Glen Terrell quite educated in both law enforcement and business, exceptionally experienced in law enforcement, business and national service, exceedingly trained for a leadership role in Harrison County, well prepared with a 10 point plan, armed with purpose and resolve, and a perspective that only someone as well traveled as Glen Terrell can have. Visit www. glenforsheriff. com to find out for yourself.
Harrison County Educator

Bisbee, AZ

#14 Jun 13, 2007
Check out Mr. Neil Resh's website, www.neilresh.com . Very Impressive well above the other candidates. A DECENT man with GOOD family MORALS that carries over into his professional life!!!

“Say HUH!?”

Since: Jul 07

Bay St. Louis/Pass Christian

#15 Jul 29, 2007
czech1 wrote:
Harrison county adult detention center
Sheriff George Payne Jr.
Corrupt Deputies:Murder/Inmate Abuses/Violations under Color of Law
Ryan Teel
Regina Rhodes
Woodard
Thomas Preston Wills
D. Caldwell
William Priest
Rick Gaston
Daniel Evans
Karl W. Stolze
These harrison county deputies are guilty and are under federal indictments for violations under color of law.
Some have plead guilty to the violations of law in their indictments
have they been found guilty in a court or just named in the indictments? If they haven't been found guilty their names shouldn't be posted, IMO

“Say HUH!?”

Since: Jul 07

Bay St. Louis/Pass Christian

#16 Jul 29, 2007
Current Law Officer wrote:
I hope everyone in this blog will here me out and not pass judgement because of my log in name. I have never worked in the jail or been arrested in my life. I have however been affraid of going to jail all my life. I worked hard to stay out of trouble and to keep a job and not participate with those who committed crimes. It was not hard because I have always hated peer pressure. I have been in law enforcement over 20 years now and I can tell each of you one thing. The choices you have made in life have either caused you to get in trouble or have allowed you to stay out of trouble. The problem at the jail involved the Sheriff because he is in charge and is suppose to know what is taking place with his employees. However he cannot make those employees do somthing they don't want to do. There are mature, responsible, kind, professional people in all occupations in life. Just as there are incompetent, iresponsible, immature people. If you are truly a person who is mature, responsible, kind and rightouse then you will recognize not all people are bad just as not all police officers are bad.
well said, sir (or madame)

“Say HUH!?”

Since: Jul 07

Bay St. Louis/Pass Christian

#17 Jul 29, 2007
Former LE officer wrote:
True. Yet too many exhibit a callous and uncaring attitude by telling victims they are ignorant and foolish and they should stop whining and get smarter.
http://www.topix.com/forum/county/harrison-ms...
you are also correct.Then when citizens have been pushed to the wall, buy a gun and blow their perps. sh*t away, THEY become the criminal.... But also, it's a lot to do with the laws and the judges- not the street cops.
Roddyc65

Biloxi, MS

#18 Jul 31, 2007
crickette wrote:
<quoted text>
have they been found guilty in a court or just named in the indictments? If they haven't been found guilty their names shouldn't be posted, IMO
All have plead guilty and are awaiting sentencing to federal prison..
Rick Gaston
Karl Stolze are going to trial along with teel next week.... Evans changed his plea from not guilty to guilty today in federal court...

Indicted-- it is then a matter of public record.. check with the department of justice website...
www.usdoj.gov

“Say HUH!?”

Since: Jul 07

Bay St. Louis/Pass Christian

#19 Aug 1, 2007
Roddyc65 wrote:
<quoted text>
All have plead guilty and are awaiting sentencing to federal prison..
Rick Gaston
Karl Stolze are going to trial along with teel next week.... Evans changed his plea from not guilty to guilty today in federal court...
Indicted-- it is then a matter of public record.. check with the department of justice website...
www.usdoj.gov
what a damn shame....believe it or not... I'm speechless- I'm also very disgusted...

“Say HUH!?”

Since: Jul 07

Bay St. Louis/Pass Christian

#20 Aug 1, 2007
Former LE officer wrote:
Many officers should certainly be commended for their dedication to the profession and their helping and serving attitude. Their daily work doesn't sell newspapers or make for interesting movies and TV shows. Many continue to work in public service to make a difference. God bless those strong caring professionals.
Amen!

“Say HUH!?”

Since: Jul 07

Bay St. Louis/Pass Christian

#21 Aug 1, 2007
Former LE officer wrote:
True. Yet too many exhibit a callous and uncaring attitude by telling victims they are ignorant and foolish and they should stop whining and get smarter.
http://www.topix.com/forum/county/harrison-ms...
But it's such a double standard because as soon as you say that what an officer did was wrong you get climbed for not having respect for the police... I've said it before, and I'll say it again- It's obvious that officers such as this are not in it for the right reasons, they're not in it for the money- they can flip burgers at Mickey D's or stock shelves at Wal-Mart- then they don't have to be around all of us idiotic citizens. For the many that ARE in it for the right reasons- God love, bless and protect them cause it's not an easy job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 9 hr spud 62
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Mike torres 20,504
News Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... (Jun '14) Aug 24 Tammy Fayes doghouse 108
Don't work for total transportation Aug 24 Mr Horn 1
Trump will win, wait and see just watch Aug 23 sgt Witold Kowal 1
News Mississippi tea party activist dead of apparent... (Jun '14) Aug 21 Ivankas Russia 56
WHY "CHRISTIAN" ZIONISM IS A CULT (Illuminists) (Nov '11) Aug 20 lavon affair 3

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages