Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Just because you didn't get what you wanted then, doesn't mean that he will do something later. He's not going to give you everything you want. He will give you what you need on his own time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Kailey wrote:
<quoted text>Ok then what would happen if someone worked harder and got better grades tha you but they didnt pray? Would "God" let you exceed over them rather than let them achieve something that they deserve to achieve?
Just because you didn't get what you wanted then, doesn't mean that he will do something later. He's not going to give you everything you want. He will give you what you need on his own time.
Kailey

The Dalles, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Niely_willy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok so what about the people who have cancer. They pray but they still have just as much of a chance of living as people who dont. They NEED to be cured but they still die.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Kailey wrote:
<quoted text>Ok so what about the people who have cancer. They pray but they still have just as much of a chance of living as people who dont. They NEED to be cured but they still die.
Ya know, if your asking these questions to annoy me then please stop. But if your actually serious about this then put some thought to your questions, like seriously...
Kailey

The Dalles, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Niely_willy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, if your asking these questions to annoy me then please stop. But if your actually serious about this then put some thought to your questions, like seriously...
And like seriously, that was a real question. You obviously dont think cancer is very serious and neither does "God" since hes not doing anything to help.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Kailey wrote:
<quoted text>And like seriously, that was a real question. You obviously dont think cancer is very serious and neither does "God" since hes not doing anything to help.
There have been a lot of people who have survived cancer. And I do think cancer is serious. And God does too. It's just that he's going to do it on his own time. And you also have to be patient.
Kailey

The Dalles, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Niely_willy wrote:
<quoted text>
There have been a lot of people who have survived cancer. And I do think cancer is serious. And God does too. It's just that he's going to do it on his own time. And you also have to be patient.
Patience doesnt really work well when you only have a certain amount of days to live.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Kailey wrote:
<quoted text>Patience doesnt really work well when you only have a certain amount of days to live.
Well I'm sorry if you just can't understand how God works. I've told you lots of things, but you're just not catching on.
Kailey

The Dalles, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Niely_willy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm sorry if you just can't understand how God works. I've told you lots of things, but you're just not catching on.
Oh i understand what youre saying, but that doesnt mean that what youre saying is true. There are more facts that prove that god isnt real than facts that prove that he is.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Kailey wrote:
<quoted text>Oh i understand what youre saying, but that doesnt mean that what youre saying is true. There are more facts that prove that god isnt real than facts that prove that he is.
Fine believe what you want to believe. Everybody makes their own choices. And you made your own. So now I'm going to leave you with your choice.
Hitchslap

Oldbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

lol Americans and their fairytales
jonesey

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

I love you im sorry for the lemons life has sent you but you must learn to make lemonade im sorry your friend died all of you im sorry life has got you down but in your heart there is a peaceful place if you could find it i promise its there. Im believe in God because i believe in love riddle me this if God didnt create the earth who did if Isreal is not his blessed people why do they always win im sorry but there is no answer because there is a God his name is Jesus he loves you
LittleStrick

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

If you would study the bible and do some research, you find that everything God has said has come to pass. There have been many researchers that have tried to prove the bible wrong. They will tell you it is the truth and all God has said has happen as he said that would happen. Yes it is true Jesus Christ died on the cross and and rose from the grave. Please research all of this before the Lord decides it is your time. Death is eternal. Hell is real, to have to burn for eternity would be horrible for you, because you refused to research the truth. May God have mercy on your soul.
Preacher

Saltillo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

In the beginning God said let there be 'light'. Trust me there is a God and I even met him once or twice. I remember when you was on your deaf bed when you was born your Momma was thinking about having an abortion but God step in and said. Let him (maxwell) have life. Now you have it, life and the opportunity to repay God by serving him.
Preacher

Saltillo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Kailey wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, tell me, what have you prayed for that has actually come true?
I prayed that God will bless you and wake you up today? It appears that my prayer come true because you are on here typing and reading my reply. See God indeed is greater than you and me. It could be a hater thing you know? People hate on God and it's a same. I know you probably want to be him but you will never be that good. You wasn't even good in school, you can barley read probably, had no friends, your family doesn't love you, your wife left you, you have no money, your lonely so you hate and say you know what? God doesn't exist. I know your thinking because I'm a child of God and I know even see your heart beating your scared it's ok, God will still bless you because I prayed that he gives you joy, that he gives you comfort, that he gives you the mental knowledge to that he is Ruler over all. Amen brother.
Dave

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

I believe there is a force out there holding back the evil spirit world but IT should come down here and apologize to Mankind for abandoning mankind here in this hellhole. It almost seems like a deadbeat dad! Neither the Christians Jews, muslims etc. have the answer. we will just have to wait and see. It damn sure is'nt a father, we all have one of those and it's no two-headed looking freak as the christians think. Father and Son and they are both one! what was the poor mixed up idiot who wrote that smoking when he wrote that. Yes sad to say but no dead person has ever come back and given us even the slightest clue and don't give me that jesus stuff either. Gods are'nt suppose to die. Sad to say but it is a cruel being who left us here to wonder how, where and what we are here for and where the hell are we going. OK some smartazz say hell. Wrong.
whattha

Glade Spring, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

LittleStrick wrote:
If you would study the bible and do some research, you find that everything God has said has come to pass. There have been many researchers that have tried to prove the bible wrong. They will tell you it is the truth and all God has said has happen as he said that would happen. Yes it is true Jesus Christ died on the cross and and rose from the grave. Please research all of this before the Lord decides it is your time. Death is eternal. Hell is real, to have to burn for eternity would be horrible for you, because you refused to research the truth. May God have mercy on your soul.
2000 years ago, a prophet told us that the lion would lay down with the lamb and they would both eat straw...well hello reality, try cloning. the dna of a spider cloned with a goat, the mild was actually stronger than steel. Cloning. If they can tell me what is coming, 2000 years ahead, who am i to say there isn't a supreme being.
whattha

Glade Spring, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Kailey wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh i understand what youre saying, but that doesnt mean that what youre saying is true. There are more facts that prove that god isnt real than facts that prove that he is.
Then explain the scientific findings among the stars that He spoke of 2000 years ago. He gave a recipe for life, if you live by His laws, you will prosper and have health.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Don't most of us know right from wrong? Do you really need someone to tell you? Th main problem is know something is wrong but you justify it because of many reasons.
Sam

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

I certainly hope not!. But this message is just in case that stupid moron does exist: you know, I once had a store and that stupid low-life God took it away from me. I hate that pathetic squirmy F***F*** for taking my store away from me. If I had my way with God and Jesus I'd send them away to burn red hot forever!!!.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson Discussions

Search the Jackson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) 3 hr Jim 1,962
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) Tue Karma ReapWhatSow 1,010
Looking for information.. Tue stephanie 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue bee 6335 18,536
Elicia Hughes Murder Trial - Testimony Begins (Jan '08) Jul 21 Von M 134
Jackson and Surrounding Area Neighborhoods Jul 21 MDR78 1
vacation blah Jul 21 jackson crime 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••