God is not real, there is no god.
God is not real

Arvada, CO

#82 Aug 9, 2011
ipw0511 wrote:
<quoted text> The Bible says "for a man to believe there is no God, it makes him a fool." So, I guess I will start by saying, Hello Fool. What is a shame is that one day when God returns to take his people out of this world, you will know for sure that there is a God and HE IS WHO HE SAYS HE IS! The Bible also says that God knew you before He formed you in the womb. That means He talked to you, had conversation with you. Being an atheist I dont expect you to believe or understand this. I dont even understand it myself. Its not for me to understand, its about belief. Thats what Christianity is all about....belief! If God came down and tapped you on the shoulder and performed miracles right before your eyes you would believe then, wouldnt you. Just look around at everything around you, everything, from the human body as complex as it is. To the seasons, how they change every year for various needed reasons. To how God was perfect enough to give us the resources on this earth to survive. BIG BANG, right? NAAAAHHH! Just one of the reasons that I know there is a God, is because I had absolutely nothing to do with actually being on this earth, to be born was never something I had anything to do with. So, that tells me God thought enough of me to create me. Humanity is a creation, therefore there must be a creator. Question everything, and it all comes back to a true-living God.
It's called evolution the bible, god and all that other bullshit is the dumbest stuff I have ever heard. Maybe if u get a life and use your brain one day you will understand how silly all that sounds ok

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#83 Mar 31, 2012
God is not real wrote:
<quoted text> It's called evolution the bible, god and all that other bullshit is the dumbest stuff I have ever heard. Maybe if u get a life and use your brain one day you will understand how silly all that sounds ok
Evolution is an unproven fact. One must have blind faith to adhere to the teaching. Maybe if u get a life and use your brain on day you will understand how sill evloutionist sound.
Blank

Big Stone Gap, VA

#84 May 2, 2012
happypioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution is an unproven fact. One must have blind faith to adhere to the teaching. Maybe if u get a life and use your brain on day you will understand how sill evloutionist sound.
English is obviously not your first language. But keep practicing.
Kailey

Baker City, OR

#85 May 14, 2012
Maxwell wrote:
I am an Atheist. I know that there is no god. I am sure there is no god. I know that god does not exist with the same degree of certainty that I know Santa Claus is not real. Comments welcome.
FINALLY! Someone who has a rational thought in their head. Theres a girl in my grade whos totally christian, so one day day i decided to explain all the facts that prove that god doesnt exist. So i started with the Big Bang Theory, thinking that was the most legitimite argument. And she freaking cuts me off right in the middle of my explanation and says "Well obviously god created the Big Bang" and walked away. Isnt that RIDICULOUS!?!?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#86 May 14, 2012
Maxwell wrote:
<quoted text>My enlightenment occurred when I woke up to the fact that god is not real. There is a richness to life that you cannot experience when you are trapped in your religious delusion.
God is real. If you read the Bible you will be inspired by all these stories. Amazing stories to be exact. Daniel in the lions den, the israelites, David and Goliath. All these people had great faith in God. All they had to do was believe. And that's all you have to do too. Just believe. And all these stories are true. And Genesis has all the really important stories from when God created the earth all the way to Adam and Eve and how they sinned in the Garden of Eden. And Proverbs has a lot of things to read about that will help you through the day. God made this special book for us to read so that we will have wisdom and we can also talk to God. Just pray when your having a hard time. Just say, "God, I'm having a hard day today. Please help me be joyful in all that I do. In jesus name, amen." And that's all you have to say! And he hears you! That's the most important part.
Kailey

Baker City, OR

#87 May 14, 2012
Niely_willy wrote:
<quoted text>
God is real. If you read the Bible you will be inspired by all these stories. Amazing stories to be exact. Daniel in the lions den, the israelites, David and Goliath. All these people had great faith in God. All they had to do was believe. And that's all you have to do too. Just believe. And all these stories are true. And Genesis has all the really important stories from when God created the earth all the way to Adam and Eve and how they sinned in the Garden of Eden. And Proverbs has a lot of things to read about that will help you through the day. God made this special book for us to read so that we will have wisdom and we can also talk to God. Just pray when your having a hard time. Just say, "God, I'm having a hard day today. Please help me be joyful in all that I do. In jesus name, amen." And that's all you have to say! And he hears you! That's the most important part.
I dont know if you noticed, but God has helped no one who has prayed. Say i prayed to get an A on my history test, and didnt study bevause i asked God if he would guide me through it. I'm pretty sure he wouldnt guide me through it and i would end up failing. There is absolutely no point in praying to some imaginary mystical being, who was made up by a man long ago just desperate for answers to his problems. Who knows,maybe he was mentally ill and rambling about a Creator, hoping to attract attention to himself. That seems more possible than an invisible being who created earth and all of its faults, and no, earth is not perfect nor has it ever been. Even its creation, caused by a Big Bang, was not perfect, resulting in the many geographical problems we face today.

Location hidden

#88 May 15, 2012
Kailey wrote:
<quoted text>I dont know if you noticed, but God has helped no one who has prayed. Say i prayed to get an A on my history test, and didnt study bevause i asked God if he would guide me through it. I'm pretty sure he wouldnt guide me through it and i would end up failing. There is absolutely no point in praying to some imaginary mystical being, who was made up by a man long ago just desperate for answers to his problems. Who knows,maybe he was mentally ill and rambling about a Creator, hoping to attract attention to himself. That seems more possible than an invisible being who created earth and all of its faults, and no, earth is not perfect nor has it ever been. Even its creation, caused by a Big Bang, was not perfect, resulting in the many geographical problems we face today.
The earth was perfect when God created it. Until Adam and Eve sinned. Then it was no longer perfect. And that's your fault if you didn't study for a test. It's not like he's going to sit there and give you the answers. First of all you need to study your best and then after that you pray that you get a high grade.
Watershed

Alexandria, LA

#89 May 15, 2012
If GOD is not real then who is responsible for creating all that is on the earth? in the earth? in the skies? The processes of a human's body? All the intricate detailed complex processes? Who holds the sun just so far away such that it does not burn the earth into ashes, yet warms in the winter, helps plants to grow, allows coldblooded animals to warm so they can move? I will die believing in GOD rather than die not believing. When we all die there is no doubt we shall meet GOD, and I hear JESUS' footsteps even now. How much longer can this whacked out world continue? Funny how those who say there is "no" GOD want HIM taken out of schools, prayers, public places, courthouses. Kinda like they're scared of something which they state "don't exist".

Location hidden

#90 May 15, 2012
Watershed wrote:
If GOD is not real then who is responsible for creating all that is on the earth? in the earth? in the skies? The processes of a human's body? All the intricate detailed complex processes? Who holds the sun just so far away such that it does not burn the earth into ashes, yet warms in the winter, helps plants to grow, allows coldblooded animals to warm so they can move? I will die believing in GOD rather than die not believing. When we all die there is no doubt we shall meet GOD, and I hear JESUS' footsteps even now. How much longer can this whacked out world continue? Funny how those who say there is "no" GOD want HIM taken out of schools, prayers, public places, courthouses. Kinda like they're scared of something which they state "don't exist".
Lol I know right. It seems like their scared of God instead saying he's not real. I know Jesus will be back very soon because this world is so jacked up.
Kailey

Baker City, OR

#91 May 15, 2012
Niely_willy wrote:
<quoted text>
The earth was perfect when God created it. Until Adam and Eve sinned. Then it was no longer perfect. And that's your fault if you didn't study for a test. It's not like he's going to sit there and give you the answers. First of all you need to study your best and then after that you pray that you get a high grade.
Now, tell me, what have you prayed for that has actually come true?

Location hidden

#92 May 16, 2012
Kailey wrote:
<quoted text>Now, tell me, what have you prayed for that has actually come true?
I prayed that I would make my school dance team, and I did. I prayed that I would make all A's in all my classes, and I did. I prayed that my friend would win his state spelling bee, and he did. You can't just say one little prayer. You have to intercede. If more than one person come into agreement with you in prayer, it will come to pass. Before I tried out for my school's dance team, my whole family was praying for me. And I made it!
Kailey

Baker City, OR

#93 May 16, 2012
Niely_willy wrote:
<quoted text>
I prayed that I would make my school dance team, and I did. I prayed that I would make all A's in all my classes, and I did. I prayed that my friend would win his state spelling bee, and he did. You can't just say one little prayer. You have to intercede. If more than one person come into agreement with you in prayer, it will come to pass. Before I tried out for my school's dance team, my whole family was praying for me. And I made it!
Cogratulations. But do you think these could have been achieved without praying?

Location hidden

#94 May 17, 2012
Kailey wrote:
<quoted text>Cogratulations. But do you think these could have been achieved without praying?
Yeah but not as well. If I tried out for the dance team but didn't pray but I barely made it, that wouldn't be very successful. But since I prayed and my family prayed, I made a very high score. And also I practiced. You can't just go out there and do it. You can't just pray and hope for the best. You have to do your part and then God will do His.
Kailey

Baker City, OR

#95 May 17, 2012
Niely_willy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but not as well. If I tried out for the dance team but didn't pray but I barely made it, that wouldn't be very successful. But since I prayed and my family prayed, I made a very high score. And also I practiced. You can't just go out there and do it. You can't just pray and hope for the best. You have to do your part and then God will do His.
But how does god do his part? What can he possibly do that you cant do yourself?

Location hidden

#96 May 18, 2012
Kailey wrote:
<quoted text>But how does god do his part? What can he possibly do that you cant do yourself?
He can give you more exceedingly and abundantly above all you can ask or think.
Kailey

Baker City, OR

#97 May 18, 2012
Niely_willy wrote:
<quoted text>
He can give you more exceedingly and abundantly above all you can ask or think.
And what makes you think that hes the one whos actually making you exceed above all else?

Location hidden

#98 May 18, 2012
Kailey wrote:
<quoted text>And what makes you think that hes the one whos actually making you exceed above all else?
I'm not saying he's making me exceed above other people. I'm saying he's making me exceed above all the things I could ever ask for. Like a scholarship, or a trophy, or anything. Even things you can't even think of.
Kailey

Baker City, OR

#99 May 20, 2012
Niely_willy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not saying he's making me exceed above other people. I'm saying he's making me exceed above all the things I could ever ask for. Like a scholarship, or a trophy, or anything. Even things you can't even think of.
But what if you asked to exceed above other people?

Location hidden

#100 May 21, 2012
Kailey wrote:
<quoted text>But what if you asked to exceed above other people?
Then He will let you exceed. Like in class if you wanted to be valedictorian in your class, you should study your hardest and take your tests the best, and then you pray about it, but not just pray once. You should pray throughout the day. And you can also ask family members and friends to pray for you as well.
Kailey

Baker City, OR

#101 May 21, 2012
Niely_willy wrote:
<quoted text>
Then He will let you exceed. Like in class if you wanted to be valedictorian in your class, you should study your hardest and take your tests the best, and then you pray about it, but not just pray once. You should pray throughout the day. And you can also ask family members and friends to pray for you as well.
Ok then what would happen if someone worked harder and got better grades tha you but they didnt pray? Would "God" let you exceed over them rather than let them achieve something that they deserve to achieve?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr WPWW 20,966
Trace Ridge(time to move) Wed Attention 2
Lost deaf friend (Jul '13) Jul 17 SonyaB 3
Looking for Jackson photos Jul 17 jkforeman 1
Help with finding small town Jul 16 Code name do 3
The Flora News Jul 14 Calhoon 1
Tax The Bicycle GAGS riding on my roads Jul 14 Calhoon 4

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages