Keep a close eye on On Track Innovations (OTIV)

Posted in the Jackson Forum

Since: Sep 13

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Nov 12, 2013
Keep a close eye on On Track Innovations (OTIV). Check this out:

OTIV surged $0.42 (or +23.33%) to $2.22, and 2,703,419 of its shares exchanged hands during the market activity.

OTIV reported that its wholly owned subsidiary OTI Africa recently received initial purchase orders for its EasyFuel Plus solution from customers, including a major global supply chain customer valued at more than $1 million.

The price of Vipshop Holdings (VIPS) stock jumped $11.16 (or +15.22%) to $84.48, with a volume of 2,567,719 shares on Tuesday's trading session. The company delivered solid financial and operational results.

Looking to deliver value for its stockholders in both the near and long term, Crown Equity Holdings Inc.(CRWE) is targeting the multi-billion dollar B2B Industry with its iB2B Global project.

Full article on Mike Zaman website at http://mikezaman.com/27172/stocks/vipshop-vip...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Chuck 19,853
News 'It'll be all right' 4 hr Rod Knox 5
Who is the moderatior of topix in ridgeland ms? Sat Calhoon Mayes 1
Anyone know Sybil Crenshaw?Can you give me a ad... Sat Fran 3
best hair and makeup artist around Apr 24 Frank 2
Total Transportation Not Good to Work For (Dec '13) Apr 24 SoSad 74
News Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... (Jun '14) Apr 23 Babydoll 62
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]