Witness: Beaten man told eatery 'not ...

Witness: Beaten man told eatery 'not safe for whites'

There are 6 comments on the USA Today story from Aug 25, 2014, titled Witness: Beaten man told eatery 'not safe for whites'. In it, USA Today reports that:

JACKSON, Miss. - Family members say a West Point man is in a Tupelo hospital after he and another man were attacked in a Huddle House parking lot by up to 20 people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Jackson Mississipi

Toronto, Canada

#1 Aug 25, 2014

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2 Aug 26, 2014
We will find out extremely soon just how safe it is for " Whites" to eat at that place. Why does it take 20 ppl to beat down 2?
birddog

Clinton, MS

#3 Aug 28, 2014
If this is not ruled and prosecuted as a hate crime this country is so out of line with political correctness it is sickening. Now, I certainly don't know the whole story as the media is not speaking at all on this... at least not nationally, it's only local news so I would assume what I have read is correct... these two white men were attacked and beaten by this black crowd of thugs. With all that's going on in Ferguson, MO I would say that it may have happened like this. Why isn't the media even talking about this? Crazy!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#5 Aug 29, 2014
These white people have been beating up black people for centuries. And now that a Honky gets ruffed up its big news. If whites don't like the treatment at that restaurant then they should stay in their trailer parks and enjoy their meals in peace.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#6 Aug 29, 2014
35 people should have beat the Honky up.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#7 Aug 30, 2014
RMcDonald wrote:
These white people have been beating up black people for centuries. And now that a Honky gets ruffed up its big news. If whites don't like the treatment at that restaurant then they should stay in their trailer parks and enjoy their meals in peace.
Read the full story, the ignorance in the post you made is shining. The white ppl were assaulted first, As was the officer. You will get the chance for 35 blacks to jump on which ever white person you choose very soon. That is unless you are just another thread troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Officers shot at following traffic stop, chase 7 hr Jackson_XO 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue Smiley 21,533
News Suit: Mississippi flag's rebel symbol 'racially... Tue Yo Just Me Here 4
Trump should Declare Holiday for Merger Evers Apr 22 Terry 1
News Comments Apr 19 Farts Bonus 27
What is Hedermans like to work for? Apr 16 Dave B 2
pbs tv Apr 13 Buzzy cheekflapper 2

Jackson Jobs

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages