Woman, husband accused of plot to kill her parents

Full story: The Clarion-Ledger

Two Jackson residents were arrested last night on charges of attempted murder. Steven Matthew Edwards and Kimberly Ann Edwards are suspected of plotting to kill her parents, David and Delores Richie, of ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Michelle

Plymouth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2006

The people in that complex are drug addicts who don't know which way is up and wanted to start trouble. They broke into their apartment twice and he was pointing fingers so to shut them up the guilty party LIED to police!!! Now the police are on a wild goose chase instead of locking up the druggies in the SOUTHDOWN ARMS APARTMENTS!!! I'm not saying all of you are druggies but MOST!! The APARTMENT MANAGEMENT "LANDLORD" IS A LIER......who can believe anything out of a complex like that. Mr. and Mrs Edwards lived there yes, but they were not druggies....down on luck they had to stay........THEY ARE NOT GUILTY!
Robert

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2006

Michelle, you are an absolute idiot. I've known of Mr. Edwards for years. He is very capable of this type of act. I'm surprised he hasn't tried it sooner. He is the scum of the earth.
Kellie

Plymouth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2006

Robert wrote:
Michelle, you are an absolute idiot. I've known of Mr. Edwards for years. He is very capable of this type of act. I'm surprised he hasn't tried it sooner. He is the scum of the earth.
Wow, you knew this man?? That is crazy...well, all that I have read on this case sounds crazy. How did you know him and why do you say he is capable of this?
Iknow Jess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2006

Michelle wrote:
The people in that complex are drug addicts who don't know which way is up and wanted to start trouble. They broke into their apartment twice and he was pointing fingers so to shut them up the guilty party LIED to police!!! Now the police are on a wild goose chase instead of locking up the druggies in the SOUTHDOWN ARMS APARTMENTS!!! I'm not saying all of you are druggies but MOST!! The APARTMENT MANAGEMENT "LANDLORD" IS A LIER......who can believe anything out of a complex like that. Mr. and Mrs Edwards lived there yes, but they were not druggies....down on luck they had to stay........THEY ARE NOT GUILTY!
I know Steven Matthew Edwards since his real name of Jess Fred Pulcher. He has always been a show off that was always up to no good. He used to steal CB radios when they were all the rage.

I have heard first hand from witnesses about his open bragging about what he was going to do and believe me there is no doubt that he was going to do it. Are you an idiot? Were you really there? Maybe you were involved also?

Did you know that he changed his name from Jess Fred Pulcher? Why did he do that? He grew up in Houston Texas and went to Johnston Jr. High and later went to Westbury High. Check the yearbooks. He has always been underhanded lazy and unmotivated. He has been kicked out of the Air Force. I remember when he was a teen and hid a knife under his car seat running around acting like a bad a** redneck. Well he was driving in his usual fashion at the time and when he slammed on his brakes to do a doughnut the knife came out from under the seat and stabbed him in the back of the foot. He ended up with stitches over that.

Yes I know Jess and hung out with him in school before I finally got my life together and grew up. Either you don't really know him or you are like him. Which is it?
Stacey

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2006

I too knew Jess or Steven (unfortunately) and I agree this is just like something he would do! He is a controlling, manipulative FREAK. I believe he only married this woman for the money he THOUGHT the parents would keep giving their daughter! Hoorah for the parents for not giving in.... Kimberly has been abused by this man and probably HAD to go along with the plan. He is dangerous and deserves whatever happens to him... I hope he is put away FOREVER! The ones who are most hurt are ALL of his children! He is and always be a showoff, uncontrollable, bragging, controling, miserable excuse for a human!
Leonard

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2006

If this man is so innocent why were there biohazardous chemicals in his home - with a child no less???? The FBI would not get involved in stupid disputes between neighbors!!!
STACEY

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2006

Kellie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you knew this man?? That is crazy...well, all that I have read on this case sounds crazy. How did you know him and why do you say he is capable of this?
I DON'T KNOW HOW ROBERT KNEW STEVEN/JESS BUT I HAVE KNOW HIM FOR YEARS TOO AND HE IS CRAZY AND THIS IS SOMETHING HE WOULD DO!
pete

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2006

I to know steven and can tell you he is to lazy to work,all he wants is a free ride.so i can believe that he tried to kill his in-laws.he would do anything for money so he wouldn't have to work.he's not carzy just lazy
Christian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2006

I have known Steven/Jess for the last 18 years. Despite his shortcomings, I have found him to be generous and and extremely loyal.

He is my friend, but, although I cannot confess surprise by this incident and recognize that he must suffer the consequences of his actions, I still worry about him and his wife & daughter. I am just glad that he wasn't able to follow through with his plan.

Steven suffers from a history of serious mental illness. He has been recieving treatment for it through the V.A. for several years - which, as many people can attest to, is probably worse than getting no treatment at all. I am deeply concerned that his regular doctor either missed or chose to ignore the warning signs apparent in Steven's behavior

Please understand, I am not making excuses for him. He must be held accountable for his actions. However, I still hope that he can receive the counseling & medical treatment he needs. Both he and his family deserve it.
Caitlyn

La Fayette, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2006

I have known Steven for 15 years. He is a showoff as many of you have already said. He is reckless also. He has been tagged for doing many things before. Some of those things are known to many. Like his abuse of pot in high school and his drinking problems even after he was married with children. He has 6 children on account of using women and when they finally get a back bone and leave him he moves on to another poor defenseless soul without supporting his other children. He currently owes upwards of 15 thousand dollars for back child support for three of those children.

As for the so called mental illnesses. Whatever. He was diagnosed with being bi polar. He refused counselors and refused to take his medication. In lieu of medication he could have exercized three to four times a week. He refused this also. All he does is sit on his butt, watch tv, and drink. He leaches off of women till he runs them and their families dry of money. Kim is his 5th wife. He is abusive mentally and emotionally. Physically was never proven but several counselors and psychologists have attested to being emotionally and mentally abusive to 3 of his children.
Christian wrote:
I have known Steven/Jess for the last 18 years. Despite his shortcomings, I have found him to be generous and and extremely loyal.
He is my friend, but, although I cannot confess surprise by this incident and recognize that he must suffer the consequences of his actions, I still worry about him and his wife & daughter. I am just glad that he wasn't able to follow through with his plan.
Steven suffers from a history of serious mental illness. He has been recieving treatment for it through the V.A. for several years - which, as many people can attest to, is probably worse than getting no treatment at all. I am deeply concerned that his regular doctor either missed or chose to ignore the warning signs apparent in Steven's behavior
Please understand, I am not making excuses for him. He must be held accountable for his actions. However, I still hope that he can receive the counseling & medical treatment he needs. Both he and his family deserve it.
Pipper

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2007

Robert wrote:
Amen
Pipper

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2007

Amen
Pipper

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2007

Does anyone know the outcome of this case?
Anonymous

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2007

the plead is guilty on nov 13th
Anonymous

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2008

they went to court.it got moved back to valentines day.they are pleading guilty to conspiracy and producing a biohazardous weapon. its looking like he will only get 4-6 years....... sadly enough thats not long enough.
Federal Probation

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2008

Iknow Jess wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Steven Matthew Edwards since his real name of Jess Fred Pulcher. He has always been a show off that was always up to no good. He used to steal CB radios when they were all the rage.
I have heard first hand from witnesses about his open bragging about what he was going to do and believe me there is no doubt that he was going to do it. Are you an idiot? Were you really there? Maybe you were involved also?
Did you know that he changed his name from Jess Fred Pulcher? Why did he do that? He grew up in Houston Texas and went to Johnston Jr. High and later went to Westbury High. Check the yearbooks. He has always been underhanded lazy and unmotivated. He has been kicked out of the Air Force. I remember when he was a teen and hid a knife under his car seat running around acting like a bad a** redneck. Well he was driving in his usual fashion at the time and when he slammed on his brakes to do a doughnut the knife came out from under the seat and stabbed him in the back of the foot. He ended up with stitches over that.
Yes I know Jess and hung out with him in school before I finally got my life together and grew up. Either you don't really know him or you are like him. Which is it?
Please contact Athena MacInnis at Athena_MacInnis@mssp.uscourts. gov to discuss your knowledge of this individual, who is currently under investigation by this office.
Anonymous

Shingle Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2008

HOLY COW.....I've known Jess aka; Pepper since jr. high school and just heard about this. I'd like to say that I'm surprised but truthfully, far from it.
I met his (now) wife when they were living in Ca. just before this incident and he hadn't changed one bit from the coniving con artist that he always was.
My hat is off to the neighbors who busted him and saved the lives of her parents.
Sadly, there is a beautiful little girl from this marriage who will now become part of the rest of the club that is made of his children that he has left behind.
Does anyone know if they have been sentenced and what might have happened to their little daughter, Tabitha. My prayers go out to her.
India

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2008

Oh my gosh. I know this guy. I was friends with his second wife. This guy was the scum of the earth for sure. She was one of the lucky ones that was smart enough not to have children with him. They were only together for a little over a year and she won't even speak his name to this day and that was 1988! I'm not one bit surprised.
Anonymous

Penrose, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

So what happened to this scum? I hope they threw the book at him. He is not worth being apart of society. He is a VERY awful person. I know his first wife and her kids.
Anonymous

Penrose, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

How many kids does he have? Maybe I should start with wives?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••