Justin Bieber replaces Michael Jackson as the 'King of Pop'

Nov 28, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 263

Can you believe the news saying that Justin Bieber has replaced the " King of Pop " Michael Jackson ? According to a report on Nov.

Full Story
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#179 Feb 6, 2013
The Credit Angel Can Help wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean it is not for love? King Justin will never have to expose his body parts for attention like old sista, Janet "disgusting" Jackson.
That's right, because then everyone would see his vagina.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#180 Feb 6, 2013
King Justin bags Selena and many other babes.
Of course, we all know Michael Jackson was the queer.
If you were a guy, you would know that Selena Gomez is not a babe. She's sort of cute, but definitely not a babe. Too bad you're neither one. I think Fugly is the word. And demented.
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

#181 Feb 6, 2013
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>That's right, because then everyone would see his vagina.
King Justin has probably seen a few vaginas in his Hotel rooms when he is on the road making his money. Obviously, that is one of the perks of being a very popular and successful pop star that enjoys female company on lonely nights after the gig. Of course, he already has been accused of knocking up a lovely companion but it turned out to be false. Many women want to have his baby. In a way, that has caused him some relationship problems with his main squeeze, Queen Selena. It is obvious that older women like Oprah Winfrey find King Justin to be charming also. Jealous much? Besides, his career is running at full speed with his latest release debuting on the top of the billboard top 200 chart right this very moment. Not exactly the flavor of the month that you keep claiming. Obviously, One Direction is a newer group but King Justin just proved that his popularity is stronger than ever. The new acoustic disc is getting rave reviews from critics and fans alike. However, you still sit alone in your run down trailer wishing that you had made something of your life. With his fifth number one album, King Justin is one release away to matching Michael Joseph Jackson's entire forty year number one history. Records are meant to be shattered and King Justin has done it in only a few short years in the business.

Schenectady, NY

#182 Feb 6, 2013
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>If you were a guy, you would know that Selena Gomez is not a babe. She's sort of cute, but definitely not a babe. Too bad you're neither one. I think Fugly is the word. And demented.
Obviously, King Justin is still madly in love with Selena Gomez. She could be cute or a babe but it is not really known what their on again/off again relationship is like because it is a private affair. I think King Justin smokes pot with his male friends when he is stressed out from his relationship with Selena Gomez. He obviously doesn't want to let her go completely because he loves her despite all the other women. The second part of your filthy post doesn't quite make sense. You are the one that is insanely jealous of the super talented, Justin Bieber. That seems to show your ugliness, which I believes stems from your overweight condition of a hanging balloon belly and sweaty double chin.

“Merry Christmas!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#183 Feb 6, 2013
JB moves like a girl!

He thinks so too that's why he constantly gropes his penis for reassurance.

Schenectady, NY

#184 Feb 6, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
JB moves like a girl!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bB1E6KzbQ9QXX
He thinks so too that's why he constantly gropes his penis for reassurance.
It is obviously a whole different level of hip hop style of dancing, which Michael Joseph Jackson did not do because his style was last popular in the outdated era of disco. In reality, there is no connection between Michael Joseph Jackson's slow robotic style with spins and King Justin's way superior modernized dance moves. It is funny that you purposely criticize King Justin for groping his penis when it was hardly noticeable but Michael Joseph Jackson slowly used his disgusting crotch grabbing as a tool to simulate masturbation in his salvation army stage wear. At least in your video link, I didn't see King Justin dancing like a female at all because he had hip hop ghetto clothes favored by most youth of today. Of course, his new compact disc shows a whole different outlet for his talents. Unfortunately, Michael Joseph Jackson had never made an acoustic album with his own guitar playing because the dead eighties sloth never bothered to learn how to play one single musical instrument in forty years in the business.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#185 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Obviously, King Justin is still madly in love with Selena Gomez. She could be cute or a babe but it is not really known what their on again/off again relationship is like because it is a private affair. I think King Justin smokes pot with his male friends when he is stressed out from his relationship with Selena Gomez. He obviously doesn't want to let her go completely because he loves her despite all the other women. The second part of your filthy post doesn't quite make sense. You are the one that is insanely jealous of the super talented, Justin Bieber. That seems to show your ugliness, which I believes stems from your overweight condition of a hanging balloon belly and sweaty double chin.
The anal sphincter with hemorrhoid checks has responded in the same manner as before, out her a$$. There's nothing to be jealous of. I saw the clip of him kissing the mouth of a mannequins head on the Jimmy Kimmel show. That's as much action as he has gotten lately.

You really need to stop describing your best features (balloon belly and double chin) when responding to me. I just got back from cross country skiing. What have you done today, other than spam the internet with Jughead Beaver trash.

Now, how many Grammy nominations did JB get this year? None? Same number I got. Good thing there is a never ending supply of 13 and under girls to fuel his career. Pretty soon, he'll be in his mid twenties, and his fan base won't be growing with him. He'll be too old for the teeny boppers, and some other singer will come along. Hopefully a more manly person like GaGa. Maybe he can take Rachael Maddow's place as MSNBC anchor. No one would know the difference.

Schenectady, NY

#186 Feb 9, 2013
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>The anal sphincter with hemorrhoid checks has responded in the same manner as before, out her a$$. There's nothing to be jealous of. I saw the clip of him kissing the mouth of a mannequins head on the Jimmy Kimmel show. That's as much action as he has gotten lately.
You really need to stop describing your best features (balloon belly and double chin) when responding to me. I just got back from cross country skiing. What have you done today, other than spam the internet with Jughead Beaver trash.
Now, how many Grammy nominations did JB get this year? None? Same number I got. Good thing there is a never ending supply of 13 and under girls to fuel his career. Pretty soon, he'll be in his mid twenties, and his fan base won't be growing with him. He'll be too old for the teeny boppers, and some other singer will come along. Hopefully a more manly person like GaGa. Maybe he can take Rachael Maddow's place as MSNBC anchor. No one would know the difference.
I do believe that King Justin has won a string of American music awards and MTV, VH1 awards because he is still young yet. A Grammy nomination could very well be in the cards for King Justin in the very near future. You are obviously insanely jealous of the successful new king of pop, Justin Bieber who just made history as the youngest artist to score five number albums in every year he has been active. Obviously, King Justin is not another ex teenage star like Donny Osmond, Lief Garrett or Aaron Carter.

“Merry Christmas!”

Location hidden

#187 Feb 11, 2013
Cliff Richards 2012 calendar out sold Justin Bieber's. A 72 year old man attracts more fans than JB. Bwahahaahhah!

Schenectady, NY

#188 Feb 11, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
Cliff Richards 2012 calendar out sold Justin Bieber's. A 72 year old man attracts more fans than JB. Bwahahaahhah!
That guy from The Rolling Stones is really, really old.

“Merry Christmas!”

Location hidden

#189 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
That guy from The Rolling Stones is really, really old.
Not as old as Cliff Richards and his 2012 calendar sold more than JB's. ROFL

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-...

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#190 Feb 11, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Cliff Richards? That's like calling Wacko Jacko Wackos Jackos. Sounds kinda st00000000pid, just like you.

Schenectady, NY

#191 Feb 11, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this old man? I've never heard of him. Anyway, he still looks better than the dead Michael Joseph Jackson. Besides, King Justin is on more merchandise than just 2012 calenders.

“Merry Christmas!”

Location hidden

#192 Feb 11, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Cliff Richards? That's like calling Wacko Jacko Wackos Jackos. Sounds kinda st00000000pid, just like you.
It's not stupid because a 72 year old pop star sells more calendars than JB.

This never would have happened in MJ's hey day.

“Merry Christmas!”

Location hidden

#193 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Who is this old man? I've never heard of him. Anyway, he still looks better than the dead Michael Joseph Jackson. Besides, King Justin is on more merchandise than just 2012 calenders.
He looks better than you too. The man leads an active and healthy lifestyle.

Schenectady, NY

#194 Feb 12, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
He looks better than you too. The man leads an active and healthy lifestyle.
Too bad Michael Joseph Jackson didn't lead an active and healthy lifestyle and died under embarrassing circumstances.
MjisMover

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#195 Feb 12, 2013
I know that jb is a good singer but he will never replace Michael joseph Jackson the king of pop!!! Nobody ever will

Schenectady, NY

#196 Feb 12, 2013
MjisMover wrote:
I know that jb is a good singer but he will never replace Michael joseph Jackson the king of pop!!! Nobody ever will
Actually, a lot of modernized pop artists have defeated and have surpassed the disgusting pedophile, Michael Joseph Jackson. Artists such as Prince, Madonna, Katy Perry, Adele, Whitney Houston, Jay Z, Eminem, Kid Rock and King Justin. Of course, the lazy Michael Joseph Jackson only released six number one albums, fifteen top ten compact discs since the olden days of 1970 when Michael Joseph Jackson sang back up for his superior brother, Jermaine Jackson. He was the real lead singer of The Jackson 5 but focus was shifted to the little pimpled Michael who was beaten by his father, Joseph. In 2013, King Justin has successfully earned his filth number one in only four years in the business. One more Justin Bieber number one disc and he shall soon tie the disgraced pedophile dancer, Michael Joseph Jackson. His filthy grave continues to decay in its darkened marble hall, alone and forsaken.
Micheal

Europe

#197 Mar 28, 2013
He is a disreacpect the king i'm the king no matter what

Albany, NY

#198 Mar 28, 2013
Michael Joseph Jackson was and never will be king of anything simply because he failed to produce enough lasting music in his skimpy, laughable catalog. Not only that but he has only a pathetic six number one compact discs credited to him on the billboard top 200 since his first charted release in 1970 with the dated, bubble gum of The Jackson Five. Today, his entire catalog can be found in junk shops, second hand stores, flea markets, used CD bins and garage sales. Of course, the music is not selling anymore because Michael Joseph Jackson destroyed his reputation and career when he decided to put twelve year old Jordan Chandler's penis in his filthy mouth during many of his disgusting nude masturbation sessions in chambers and cubby holes located through out his pedophile playground and death farm for his starving zoo animals who were beaten, tortured and buried on the property. Michael Joseph Jackson's celebrated death ended his soiled legacy of unspeakable crimes of mental illness and drug addiction of a guilty drag queen, Michael Joseph Jackson. Thank God he is dead. But what is wonderful is how King Justin has taken the throne and wears the golden crown as the new modernized 'King Of Pop' while the dead pedophile, Michael Joseph Jackson continues to fade away the longer his disgusting corpse decays in his filthy grave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) 4 hr Quit 1,991
Review: Jackson Lease Sales & Rentals (Jun '11) 16 hr Larry 12
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr Bently 19,559
Bryant protests immigrant children being housed... Dec 19 Creekman 27
Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... Dec 17 Swedenforever 53
shawshank redemption Dec 15 observer 1
Total Transportation a TOTAL POS Company Dec 14 Ex driver 10
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson

Personal Finance