Justin Bieber replaces Michael Jackson as the 'King of Pop'

Nov 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Can you believe the news saying that Justin Bieber has replaced the " King of Pop " Michael Jackson ? According to a report on Nov.

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 100 of263
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Bieber is a nice kid but his singing does not appeal to me. His voice sounds like it hasn't been broken in yet. The frequent use of synthetising effects are used throughout his song to masque a weak voice. Most 14 year old girls aren't mature enough to pick up the difference.
Letís hope that Bieber improves with some good coaching and practice to strengthen his voice or else someone else will take over that Pop title crown in the near futute.
All artists want to improve as they make each new release. Oprah Winfrey just did him a huge favor by introducing him to a whole new audience of female buyers. Mothers already take their daughters to see Justin in concert and Mr Bieber plays to little girls. Oprah's plug is going to broaden his fan base to include women. Justin Bieber can easily take advantage of Oprah's large appeal and respect from her female audience. He has it made in the shade. Mr Bieber is the future. His career is just getting started.
Sharline arce

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

The Credit Angel Can Help wrote:
<quoted text>
All artists want to improve as they make each new release. Oprah Winfrey just did him a huge favor by introducing him to a whole new audience of female buyers. Mothers already take their daughters to see Justin in concert and Mr Bieber plays to little girls. Oprah's plug is going to broaden his fan base to include women. Justin Bieber can easily take advantage of Oprah's large appeal and respect from her female audience. He has it made in the shade. Mr Bieber is the future. His career is just getting started.
michael jackson will always be the king of pop justin beiber can have a title too not denying justin his props

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>Michael Jackson had a high pitched voice his whole life, and you say that Bieber's voice hasn't broken yet? That's weird.
MJ's fake high pitched voice was a power house whereas JB's is weak.

But then his fans aren't listening to him, they are swooning over him. He is a cutie.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

<quoted text>All artists want to improve as they make each new release. Oprah Winfrey just did him a huge favor by introducing him to a whole new audience of female buyers. Mothers already take their daughters to see Justin in concert and Mr Bieber plays to little girls. Oprah's plug is going to broaden his fan base to include women. Justin Bieber can easily take advantage of Oprah's large appeal and respect from her female audience. He has it made in the shade. Mr Bieber is the future. His career is just getting started.
If JB improves with maturity and approaches his craft successfully from a mature perspective he may.
MJ appealed to a broad demographic of listeners and was not restricted to little girls.
Many of Oprah's friends with daughters in the age group that follow Bieber.

Yes she is a clever marketing promoter. That's why she has been so successful at what she does.

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Sharline arce wrote:
<quoted text> michael jackson will always be the king of pop justin beiber can have a title too not denying justin his props
MJ has been dethroned. Mr Bieber has the title now. Oprah Winfrey is a very powerful woman in the entertainment media.

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ's fake high pitched voice was a power house whereas JB's is weak.
But then his fans aren't listening to him, they are swooning over him. He is a cutie.
Justin Bieber could successfully translate into an adult singer. It is his goal. Because little girls grow up. All singers in the business want to improve their skills but not many can have staying power to have long careers. It is a combination of clever marketing, luck and talent. Appealing to women and banking on that, does not always work without pure talent and skills to keep yourself current. Mr Bieber seems to understand that this is what he needs to do.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Floon Spray wrote:
Goofy, all your nics are showing. Jesus H Christ don't you ever see the light of day you pathetic fool? Your no life sux. Fun to watch you waste away for nothing.
Yes, it takes one to know one. Enjoy:))))

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
The article was meant as a mtv news final farewell to Michael Jackson's reign as the king of pop. The crown and torch was finally handed over to the new king, Mr Justin Bieber by Oprah. She is possibly the most powerful entertainment media celebrity in the Hollywood world. That article was written in June of last year and Justin knew that the changing of the guards was coming, ready to be set in motion and completed. Please get his new compact disc and you'll hear Justin's secret message in his wonderful, inspiring songs of faith and humbleness. You seem to ignore the great shift in power because many are refusing to see the golden light at the end of the tunnel. That has already happened and the continued denial will not derail Mr Bieber's ambitions.
Just like you seem to ignore that fact that JB states in that article that his performances are directly influenced by the King and Maestro himself, Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson has held a profound influence over many of today's successful artists.

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you seem to ignore that fact that JB states in that article that his performances are directly influenced by the King and Maestro himself, Michael Jackson.
Michael Jackson has held a profound influence over many of today's successful artists.
Yes and no. Justin Bieber understands that like him, Michael started as a child and successfully translated as a mega pop celebrity beginning in the eighties. But he also knows the value of staying current by producing albums every year and staying in the entertainment spotlight. Justin Bieber has already cleaned Michael Jackson's clock as a child singer and is now looking to broaden his appeal to include young women. It would be wise of Mr Bieber to grow into adulthood and do adult music. Something Michael Jackson failed to achieve during his lifetime.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes and no. Justin Bieber understands that like him, Michael started as a child and successfully translated as a mega pop celebrity beginning in the eighties. But he also knows the value of staying current by producing albums every year and staying in the entertainment spotlight. Justin Bieber has already cleaned Michael Jackson's clock as a child singer and is now looking to broaden his appeal to include young women. It would be wise of Mr Bieber to grow into adulthood and do adult music. Something Michael Jackson failed to achieve during his lifetime.
Yawn.

Who cares?

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

The future is bright for Mr Justin Bieber. His great songs and string of hits shall rule the airwaves for decades to come. I welcome many of you to feel free to purchase many of his fine compact discs on sale everywhere. This holiday is a special one because we can all start to "Believe" (Justin's latest album) His hard work and dedication is an inspiration for all of us. With his new title as the king of pop behind him, he can finally start writing more adult lyrics of love and relationships between men and women in love songs of heartache and triumph. Those unfortunate people that rather wallow in self pity and jealousy can continue to do so but will not derail the successful elevation of the greatest entertainer of our time. They are nothing. Come aboard the incredible Bieber bandwagon and rejoice in the magic that only Justin can achieve. You too can feel the joyful music and dance to the one and only king Justin. His crown shining with diamonds and rubies as he sits high on the pop throne.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

What kind of thread is this....who justin...aaahhh..the kid with the lolypop.... u need a pshycatrist... Comparing BS..with King of Pop.. u realy need a doctor..
Pilot no 0106-4

Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

sanamj wrote:
What kind of thread is this....who justin...aaahhh..the kid with the lolypop.... u need a pshycatrist... Comparing BS..with King of Pop.. u realy need a doctor..
I'LL TELLYA -.. sorry I'll tell you what they need a fake koala's azz for King Elvis'GW' prophile and this video on repeat 4 a year or so!

MICHAEL JACKSON SAYS S H U T U P!!!(B.E.P *SUPPORTMUSIC*)
http://youtu.be/wDG3cmTW7ao

(descends ***---*** outro)
Patrick

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Pilot no 0106-4 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'LL TELLYA -.. sorry I'll tell you what they need a fake koala's azz for King Elvis'GW' prophile and this video on repeat 4 a year or so!
MICHAEL JACKSON SAYS S H U T U P!!!(B.E.P *SUPPORTMUSIC*)
http://youtu.be/wDG3cmTW7ao
(descends ***---*** outro)
http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/0...
mj no more

New Rochelle, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

jacko sux. Our resident troll who talks to her sick self day and night is jealous. Hey loser, do you know what day it is?
ronone

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... Justin is terrible and will never be as good as Jackson
Pingu

Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

ronone wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=v5wqJnaoZk c Justin is terrible and will never be as good as Jackson
jim - as soon as that brown silk and nausiating music starts - I zapp off. i gotta be frank and tell you i find everything terrible and a bit eerie - act yr age? Dunno - there's yr feedback. I socks big time in our Opinion (sunny's too). Advise: Quit comedy shoit at once!
you are on yr own from there
I.C-reply-wise.
(it's yr lucky day!)
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

octo wrote:
<quoted text>
Critics are basically writers giving their opinions, right?
So as a music lover, I should be able to give mine.
I decide what is good or not. I never follow what others tell me.
I've heard great albums that were panned by music critics.
I've heard lousy albums that got excellent reviews.
I am very disappointed by most of the new music coming out.
I ignore most of the so called celebrities around today.
They mean absolutely nothing to me because I just don't care.
Nothing beats recording in a studio with other musicians.
Nothing beats live performances with or as a band unit...
That is my opinion and I have a right to express it.
The quality of music changed drastically by the early 1990's.
There isn't anything that I can do about that, can I?
So, show me what you have recorded that received any recognition?

Or, show me what article you have written that has gotten posted in any recognized music magazine like Rolling Stones?

No you can't. You are just a nothing hater, who has done nothing but judge and criticize those that have done something.

Your words are therefore worthless.

Everyone has an opinion, like they have an a-hole, and your opinion stinks just like one. Just like the rest of you haterz.

Take your haterz opinion and put it where it belongs, up your a-hole.
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Oh yeah, now, back on topic.

The only person that Justin Bieber has so far replaced is Leif Garrett. Mr. Bieber is just the latest teeny bopper idol. At this point in his career, he has replaced no one else.

Mr. Bieber has issued three or four mediocre albums, and he has supposedly replaced an artist how had the greatest selling album by a solo artist?

Get real.
King Elvis

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

"Rolling Stones" magazine?

Oh, Chas boy, you're such a douchebag!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of263
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: 2much Modelz LLC (May '13) 21 min Erica Norton 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr whinersrus 17,729
Debate: Marijuana - Jackson, MS (Aug '10) 8 hr Zebo 228
Blacks losing jobs to Mexicans 8 hr ill 29
10 (5) Reasons 'Dance Moms' Fans Should Watch '... Wed dmw 2
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) Wed ChurchMercyOnCunningham 921
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Wed JustUs 1,930
•••

Flood Warning for Hinds County was issued at April 18 at 9:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs