Justin Bieber replaces Michael Jackson as the 'King of Pop'

Nov 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Can you believe the news saying that Justin Bieber has replaced the " King of Pop " Michael Jackson ? According to a report on Nov.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of263
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

_Tabitha _ wrote:
Let's see JB sing without auto-tune *giggles*
Bye! LOL
Total disrespect and unfounded accusations of Justin Bieber's worth. Shame on you for being so narrow minded and cruel!

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

_Tabitha _ wrote:
^attention hoooring above^
Jealous? ROFLMAO
Nah, I'll take my living musical King. He's got my heart. He sings, can play a guitar and writes his own stuff= Wednesday13!
And so does Justin. You just can't stand that he is the new king of popular music. You are jealous.
Bruce the Almighty no 11

Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

_Tabitha _ wrote:
Let's see JB sing without auto-tune *giggles*
Bye! LOL
F*UUU'GCK'ed!
U just FREAKED me out the galaxy emergency exit wut dat nick and input
giving the old prowler a near heart attack...!!!
Hi my lovely!
come to give'us a bit of CPR?

A total kiss over yr way!

Well ..
me -
Bruce

U gotta love this - inspiration 4 doing yr goodbyes wut da old ways!
Just a song - no brain burger!
http://youtu.be/OOgpT5rEKIU
Bruce the Almighty no 11

Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

_Tabitha _ wrote:
Something stinks and it's not my litter box.
<illuminati brainwashing to make JB out to be something he's not> :P
Putting it mildly, my darling - putting it mildly ..

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Floons R Fools wrote:
Spamming youtube doesn't make wacko anything. He's dead like your head troll4life.
Bahahahaha!!
Bruce the Almighty no 11

Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Bahahahaha!!
That your exit number my little piece of soap?

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

First, let me say that you people have been very cruel to Justin and instead of offering congrats on his new title of king of pop, you viciously put his outstanding music and talents down. You are all jealous of his fame, his looks, his amazing music, his incredible wealth and his loyal fans. Second, in the coming years, all of you will see that Justin will be the greatest musical force that ever lived and you shall all eat crow! For now, my time here is limited and I must get back to my duties. In the meantime, feel free to buy the new Justin Bieber compact disc, "Believe" for yourself, a family close family member, a best friend or friend for Christmas this holiday season. Long live the new born king!
Patrick

Burlington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

The Credit Angel Can Help wrote:
First, let me say that you people have been very cruel to Justin and instead of offering congrats on his new title of king of pop, you viciously put his outstanding music and talents down. You are all jealous of his fame, his looks, his amazing music, his incredible wealth and his loyal fans. Second, in the coming years, all of you will see that Justin will be the greatest musical force that ever lived and you shall all eat crow! For now, my time here is limited and I must get back to my duties. In the meantime, feel free to buy the new Justin Bieber compact disc, "Believe" for yourself, a family close family member, a best friend or friend for Christmas this holiday season. Long live the new born king!
Lol, ok I will bite . Provide the link that MTV calls him king of pop
Aes

Springfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Justin can not compare to mj. He has no talent , no look at all.please respect mj. King of the world. No one can replace or compare with him. They are all craps

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Aes wrote:
Justin can not compare to mj. He has no talent , no look at all.please respect mj. King of the world. No one can replace or compare with him. They are all craps
Justin Bieber stopped by MTV's Times Square studio on June 19 for his "Bieber Live" special, during which the 18-year-old superstar performed one of his new singles "Die in Your Arms," and explained that the track was inspired by old MJ footage he viewed during a session with producer Rodney Jerkins. "Before I got in the booth,[Rodney Jerkins] showed me this hour-long video of Michael [Jackson] footage, never been seen before. It's Michael's personality, him in the booth dancing. It's some really special stuff," Bieber recalled. "So me seeing that, going in there and being inspired and working with Rodney, who worked with Michael ó it was incredible."
Bruce the Almighty no 11

Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Justin Bieber stopped by MTV's Times Square studio on June 19 for his "Bieber Live" special, during which the 18-year-old superstar performed one of his new singles "Die in Your Arms," and explained that the track was inspired by old MJ footage he viewed during a session with producer Rodney Jerkins. "Before I got in the booth,[Rodney Jerkins] showed me this hour-long video of Michael [Jackson] footage, never been seen before. It's Michael's personality, him in the booth dancing. It's some really special stuff," Bieber recalled. "So me seeing that, going in there and being inspired and working with Rodney, who worked with Michael ó it was incredible."
.. careful . yr nics are starting to sound the same..
just saying..

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Bruce the Almighty no 11 wrote:
<quoted text>
.. careful . yr nics are starting to sound the same..
just saying..
But that was a copy and past job from,'Michael Jackson Still The King Of Pop Three Years After Death'

Great read.
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1688361/mich...

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

The annoying rejection of Justin by you people is really getting quite upsetting. Get the brand new Justin Bieber compact disc, "Believe" for the holidays. You will be transformed and will forget that Michael Jackson ever existed. Justin has excelled beyond the stale, tired beats of Michael's entire catalog, which has badly dated. Justin is the fresh face of modernized pop and is innocent, unlike Michael who actually hurt children and has been dead for three years. Justin is ALIVE. Buy the compact disc for the holidays and see your friends marvel around the Christmas tree with dance beat sounds of Justin Bieber, the undefeated new king of popular music and dance. "Believe" in him and praise to the lord that Justin does not get involved with sex, drugs and the filthy, perverted sins that wound up killing Michael Jackson.

The Credit Angel Has Spoken(o)--(o)

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

The annoying rejection of Justin by you people is really getting quite upsetting. Get the brand new Justin Bieber compact disc, "Believe" for the holidays. You will be transformed and will forget that Michael Jackson ever existed. Justin has excelled beyond the stale, tired beats of Michael's entire catalog, which has badly dated. Justin is the fresh face of modernized pop and is innocent, unlike Michael who actually hurt children and has been dead for three years. Justin is ALIVE. Buy the compact disc for the holidays and see your friends marvel around the Christmas tree with dance beat sounds of Justin Bieber, the undefeated new king of popular music and dance. "Believe" in him and praise to the lord that Justin does not get involved with sex, drugs and the filthy, perverted sins that wound up killing Michael Jackson.
The Credit Angel Has Spoken(o)--(o)
Get it right, Michael Jackson got killed by his doctor and not his lifestyle.

It looks to me that you like to sleep with little boys too. That's what Bieber sounds and looks like. Leave him to the little girls, pedo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
But that was a copy and past job from,'Michael Jackson Still The King Of Pop Three Years After Death'
Great read.
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1688361/mich...
The article was meant as a mtv news final farewell to Michael Jackson's reign as the king of pop. The crown and torch was finally handed over to the new king, Mr Justin Bieber by Oprah. She is possibly the most powerful entertainment media celebrity in the Hollywood world. That article was written in June of last year and Justin knew that the changing of the guards was coming, ready to be set in motion and completed. Please get his new compact disc and you'll hear Justin's secret message in his wonderful, inspiring songs of faith and humbleness. You seem to ignore the great shift in power because many are refusing to see the golden light at the end of the tunnel. That has already happened and the continued denial will not derail Mr Bieber's ambitions.
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
The article was meant as a mtv news final farewell to Michael Jackson's reign as the king of pop. The crown and torch was finally handed over to the new king, Mr Justin Bieber by Oprah. She is possibly the most powerful entertainment media celebrity in the Hollywood world. That article was written in June of last year and Justin knew that the changing of the guards was coming, ready to be set in motion and completed. Please get his new compact disc and you'll hear Justin's secret message in his wonderful, inspiring songs of faith and humbleness. You seem to ignore the great shift in power because many are refusing to see the golden light at the end of the tunnel. That has already happened and the continued denial will not derail Mr Bieber's ambitions.
Ambition and fact are two different things. Mr.Biebers ambition does not quite equate to fact. When, Justin Bieber ever has an album as great as Thriller, and writes songs completely on his own, and has #1 hits with those songs, then maybe fact will equate to his ambition.

Until then, Mr. Biebers alleged replacement of MJ, as the King Of Pop, is not fact, it is fiction.

Oprah Winfrey is not a reliable music critic. Not even Rolling Stone would dare to try to say a new comer like Justin Bieber has replaced Michael Jackson. The American Music Awards has not taken MJ's throne from him. Who is O.W. in the music industry?
Nobody.

Oprah Winfrey is only playing to the young fans and trying to boost her own failing career. It is like Lindsey Lohan telling you who is the best NFL team. She is way out of her league.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Bieber is a nice kid but his singing does not appeal to me. His voice sounds like it hasn't been broken in yet. The frequent use of synthetising effects are used throughout his song to masque a weak voice. Most 14 year old girls aren't mature enough to pick up the difference.
Letís hope that Bieber improves with some good coaching and practice to strengthen his voice or else someone else will take over that Pop title crown in the near futute.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Bieber is a nice kid but his singing does not appeal to me. His voice sounds like it hasn't been broken in yet. The frequent use of synthetising effects are used throughout his song to masque a weak voice. Most 14 year old girls aren't mature enough to pick up the difference.
Letís hope that Bieber improves with some good coaching and practice to strengthen his voice or else someone else will take over that Pop title crown in the near futute.
Michael Jackson had a high pitched voice his whole life, and you say that Bieber's voice hasn't broken yet? That's weird.
Sharline arce

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Michael jackson passed away with tbe title of king of pop nobody trying to take elvis presley king of rock and roll leave it as is find justin beiber a new title

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

ChasUGC wrote:
<quoted text>
Ambition and fact are two different things. Mr.Biebers ambition does not quite equate to fact. When, Justin Bieber ever has an album as great as Thriller, and writes songs completely on his own, and has #1 hits with those songs, then maybe fact will equate to his ambition.
Until then, Mr. Biebers alleged replacement of MJ, as the King Of Pop, is not fact, it is fiction.
Oprah Winfrey is not a reliable music critic. Not even Rolling Stone would dare to try to say a new comer like Justin Bieber has replaced Michael Jackson. The American Music Awards has not taken MJ's throne from him. Who is O.W. in the music industry?
Nobody.
Oprah Winfrey is only playing to the young fans and trying to boost her own failing career. It is like Lindsey Lohan telling you who is the best NFL team. She is way out of her league.
Mr Justin Bieber has had five smash albums in a row since 2009 and has charted 27 different songs on the billboard charts. If you go back to Michael Jackson and the Jackson 5's first 4 years, they gathered only 4 number one songs, not even one number album on the billboard top 200 chart. In a few short years, Mr Bieber has already surpassed Michael Jackson and the first decade of The Jacksons. "Off The Wall" charted in 1979 and never reached number one. Michael's first number one was "Thriller" when he was the age of 25. Justin has beaten Michael out of the gate and is only 18 years old. It is like Prince in the eighties, producing more hits with lesser sales but building up a catalog of hits from each number one or top ten album. In passing, I would say that Oprah Winfrey is right on the money by crowning Mr Bieber the new king. She has more valid reasons to make those claims than Elizabeth Taylor did on Michael years before. She is one of the most respected celebrities with women of all ages worldwide. Women listen to her. Justin has it made. The new king of pop has risen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of263
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson Discussions

Search the Jackson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 min anonymous 17,869
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) 23 hr Derp 1,935
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) Tue let God fight battles 925
jeri lynn gibbs (Apr '10) Apr 19 shocking 7
Review: 2much Modelz LLC (May '13) Apr 18 Erica Norton 2
Debate: Marijuana - Jackson, MS (Aug '10) Apr 17 Zebo 228
Blacks losing jobs to Mexicans Apr 17 ill 29
•••

Child Abduction Emergency for Hinds County was issued at April 23 at 4:56PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••