Justin Bieber replaces Michael Jackson as the 'King of Pop'

Nov 28, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 263

Can you believe the news saying that Justin Bieber has replaced the " King of Pop " Michael Jackson ? According to a report on Nov.

Full Story

“Merry Christmas!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#62 Dec 6, 2012
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody wants to be the legendary pedophile, drug addicted, plasticized Wacko Jacko.
MJ inspired Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga.lol

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/498537...
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

#63 Dec 6, 2012
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>He can try and beat whoever he wants. Little girls like the way he looks, and will buy anything; anything he puts out. You talk about the Monkees being clones, what do you think Beiber is. He is the epitomy of a clone. He is popular, but he is not original. Maybe he will be when he grows up and is more independent. Right now, he is only singing songs other people write. How is that original?
You make it sound as if Justin Bieber is a criminal like Michael Jackson. Exactly who is he a clone of? He is singing to an audience of little girls and a new generation of music buyers. The Monkees were not really that much different than The Beatles either. It has always been the priority of the recording industry to find the next big fad. Why is Justin any different than the past pop stars that have done it? Really, why disrespect him just for putting his music out there for his fans?

“Merry Christmas!”

Location hidden

#64 Dec 7, 2012
The Credit Angel Can Help wrote:
<quoted text>
You make it sound as if Justin Bieber is a criminal like Michael Jackson. Exactly who is he a clone of? He is singing to an audience of little girls and a new generation of music buyers. The Monkees were not really that much different than The Beatles either. It has always been the priority of the recording industry to find the next big fad. Why is Justin any different than the past pop stars that have done it? Really, why disrespect him just for putting his music out there for his fans?
Rickey Bobby wrote disrespects all successful pop stars because he is such a sore loser.

Schenectady, NY

#66 Dec 7, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Rickey Bobby wrote disrespects all successful pop stars because he is such a sore loser.
Justin Bieber is a massively popular celebrity in the new pop world of young and successful artists of recording, stage and film. Some get jealous of male singers and actors that have a large female following because they wish it could be them. I'm sure Ricky Bobby does not have his face plastered on posters, blinders, notebooks and music discs and videos. Nor is he making an estimated 90 million a year just by criticizing famous teenage heart throbs to young girls.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#67 Dec 7, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you said this. I rest my case.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#68 Dec 7, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ inspired Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga.lol
http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/498537...
This is the post I rest my case on. Popularity vs any real singing or songwriting ability. Take away the props and gaga never appears. Take away Usher and Justin Beiber is nobody.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#69 Dec 7, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
are you 5 years old? I don't disrespect the ones with talent. Those are the ones you hear on the radio and they sound great, even before you know what they look like. If Beiber was a 250 lb kid who shaved his head, but had a great voice, where would he be? Nowhere.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#70 Dec 7, 2012
The Credit Angel Can Help wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not reading what I write. I never made any comparison between Michael Jackson and Justin Beiber in any criminal way. Michael Jackson was a pedophile, freak, drug addict, etc. Justin Beiber (I think) just got a speeding ticket. There's no comparison.

That's what I said: "Why is Justin any different than the past pop stars that have done it?". Exactly! You were the one who said he was original. I don't see any originality. That's because other people are writing the songs he sings. These same writers, write songs for many other pop stars. Check out Leif Garrett back in the 80's. He was as big as they come (to teenage girls) when he first appeared. Then it waned and he disappeared. That's what I see with Beiber. All fluff, no talent. Why do you have to gush over him? If you weren't such an advocate of his, I probably never would have bothered to respond.
Any Nick

Havdrup, Denmark

#71 Dec 7, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the most disrespect here goes to Michael Jackson - using Him an excuse in a strange comparison to Elvis Presley - and now a teen-idol 4 Hello-Kitty fan groups.

Disrespecting Michael Jackson as the seriously advanced musician, performer he was WHOM ALWAYS DISPLAYED GREAT RESPECT TOWARD HIS FELLOW MUSICIANS - always initiating co-production with.

over and out

Karen.dk
Any Nick

Havdrup, Denmark

#72 Dec 7, 2012
* with several co-productions w. fellow-musicians

“I took the red one...”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#73 Dec 7, 2012
Something stinks and it's not my litter box.
<illuminati brainwashing to make JB out to be something he's not> :P

Schenectady, NY

#74 Dec 7, 2012
_Tabitha _ wrote:
Something stinks and it's not my litter box.
<illuminati brainwashing to make JB out to be something he's not> :P
Justin Bieber's superiority over a dead Michael Jackson is not something to take lightly. Mr Bieber worked for a lot of years in the recording industry for his pop music success and achievements. His expert management team is finding ways to market and promote the new king of music to a different audience. Starting in 2013, there will new codes for fans to vote for his hit songs, which will be featuring hidden bonus songs, videos, Justin Bieber games and more. You seem very jealous and bitter that Michael Jackson has lost the crown and destroyed his musical legacy. However, this will not stop the long reign Mr Bieber shall start to enjoy in the years to come.

“I took the red one...”

Location hidden

#75 Dec 7, 2012
^attention hoooring above^
Jealous? ROFLMAO
Nah, I'll take my living musical King. He's got my heart. He sings, can play a guitar and writes his own stuff= Wednesday13!

“I took the red one...”

Location hidden

#76 Dec 7, 2012
Let's see JB sing without auto-tune *giggles*
Bye! LOL

“Merry Christmas!”

Location hidden

#78 Dec 7, 2012
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>This is the post I rest my case on. Popularity vs any real singing or songwriting ability. Take away the props and gaga never appears. Take away Usher and Justin Beiber is nobody.
You have no idea! Keep pretending.

“I took the red one...”

Location hidden

#79 Dec 7, 2012

Topix messed up the links. It's this one.

“I took the red one...”

Location hidden

#80 Dec 7, 2012
<my bad> OK, I'm the same poster as 'insertfunnynic here'. I was in a rush. Spent too much time in here for tonight.

“Merry Christmas!”

Location hidden

#81 Dec 7, 2012
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>The only horizon he has expanded is the one beyond Selena Gomez. She got tired of her new puppy, and his current fans will too. Thank God for the young pre-pubescent girls who will buy anything he puts out.
The Michael Jackson legend shall never die, not when many new children like this have been influenced by him.

Justin Bieber was influenced by MJ too and it's all good because MJ used to preach that the children are the future.

Floons R Fools

Yonkers, NY

#82 Dec 8, 2012
Spamming youtube doesn't make wacko anything. He's dead like your head troll4life.
Floons R Fools

Yonkers, NY

#83 Dec 8, 2012
Any Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the most disrespect here goes to Michael Jackson - using Him an excuse in a strange comparison to Elvis Presley - and now a teen-idol 4 Hello-Kitty fan groups.
Disrespecting Michael Jackson as the seriously advanced musician, performer he was WHOM ALWAYS DISPLAYED GREAT RESPECT TOWARD HIS FELLOW MUSICIANS - always initiating co-production with.
over and out
Karen.dk
put down the crack

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Date 8 hr Marie 5
Review: Jackson Lease Sales & Rentals (Jun '11) Thu jenstriegel 14
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu Bently 19,568
Mississippi tea party activist dead of apparent... (Jun '14) Dec 24 Swedenforever 26
Review: Ramelli Waste Dec 23 mark Coleman 1
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Dec 22 Quit 1,991
Bryant protests immigrant children being housed... Dec 19 Creekman 27

Flash Flood Watch for Hinds County was issued at December 27 at 4:23AM CST

Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson

Personal Finance