Justin Bieber replaces Michael Jackson as the 'King of Pop'

Nov 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Can you believe the news saying that Justin Bieber has replaced the " King of Pop " Michael Jackson ? According to a report on Nov.

Comments
21 - 40 of 263 Comments Last updated Dec 27, 2013
Wacko was a drug addict

Yorktown Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Angel Stan wrote:
Michael does always the better , at every concert , we see him at the floor because he got so enough and Michael got 45 years as Pop Star and Bieber got 5. Justin use Michael's talent ( moves and Music) to become the new KOP. Nobody can replaces the King Of Pop Michael Jackson
only in your rotting mind American using a hide my azz ip. Dumbazz.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

The Credit Angel Can Help wrote:
<quoted text>
Justin has expanded his horizons beyond the scope of Michael Jackson's very limited abilities of talent in the pop world. In the future you will see his fan base grow as he continues to explore brand new visions in pop musical art and entertainment.
I totally disagree with this statement. He will continue to follow what other pop singers do. He is not innovative in any way. You don't need to convince me, because I am older and always turn the radio station when his song(s) come on. My daughter laughs, and says: Why did you change the station? and I reply: because it sucks. She'll tell me it was Justin Beiber, then tells me I changed the station before she could do it. She's 16. I've seen her playlist. No Beiber and no Jackson. No one in her school admits to listening to him. He's stuck at 13 and under girls. He'll fade out soon.
Worldwide

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Justin Bieber can't even replace Justin Timberlake, Usher and Chris Brown let alone the one and only the king of kings MICHAEL JACKSON!
Wacko was a drug addict

Yorktown Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Where is MJs music? <crickets> stupid sabine, your ip blocker is showing fool
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>I totally disagree with this statement. He will continue to follow what other pop singers do. He is not innovative in any way. You don't need to convince me, because I am older and always turn the radio station when his song(s) come on. My daughter laughs, and says: Why did you change the station? and I reply: because it sucks. She'll tell me it was Justin Beiber, then tells me I changed the station before she could do it. She's 16. I've seen her playlist. No Beiber and no Jackson. No one in her school admits to listening to him. He's stuck at 13 and under girls. He'll fade out soon.
Mr Justin Bieber has had a string of number one albums that have the sales that easily surpassed that of The Jackson 5, who failed to produce even one number one since the pre-historic days of 1970. Let's face the facts, shall we? Mr Justin Bieber is still young and has racked up an impressive catalog of hit songs and groundbreaking videos and music awards before the tender age of twenty. MJ was that age in 1978 and had not even done the dated, overrated opus, "Off The Wall" yet. It helps Justin that he continues to work on improving his skills as a musician with every new Justin Bieber release and is already on his way to topping Michael Jackson's disgraced and forgotten legacy of eighties pop.

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Angel Stan wrote:
We accept Justin as King of Pop on one condition .......... MICHAEL JACKSON AS KING OF MUSIC!
Michael Jackson is no longer played on the radio. It has been like that for almost twenty years. Mr Justin Bieber is the new king of music and has risen to heights that Michael Jackson can not overcome.

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Angel Stan wrote:
Michael does always the better , at every concert , we see him at the floor because he got so enough and Michael got 45 years as Pop Star and Bieber got 5. Justin use Michael's talent ( moves and Music) to become the new KOP. Nobody can replaces the King Of Pop Michael Jackson
When was the last time Michael has done a concert? When was the last time Michael has approved and released new music? Justin Bieber is delivering the goods that will surpass Michael Jackson and Justin shall keep hold of the crown with more music, more awards, more performances and is on his way to selling more than Michael Jackson.

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Worldwide wrote:
Justin Bieber can't even replace Justin Timberlake, Usher and Chris Brown let alone the one and only the king of kings MICHAEL JACKSON!
MJ did not do much music for it to matter. Justin has dethroned him.
ChasUGC

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
MJ did not do much music for it to matter. Justin has dethroned him.
So, are you saying that Justin is another Elvis Presley?

A man who doesn't write any music, but is now taking credit to avoid the stimuli of just being a music industry promoted pop star with no songwriting skills or composition skills of his own?

Oh yeah, I'm sure that if the record industry continues to feed money into Justin's career that he will eclipse MJ.

Not that real talent has anything to do with it whatsoever.

No?

Then compare the talents of Freddie Mercury, Steve Perry, and Steven Tyler to Justin Bieber. No comparison, right?

Steve Perry out sung Justin on his worst day.

Don't compare him to someone, who like Elvis, didn't write or compose diddly squat.

And please don't try to use Michael as a pawn.

There is no comparison as far as talent goes.

Michael has sole writing credit on many of his Number one hits and no one disputes it.

Justin is just the new Elvis.

A pretty boy face who the record industry is pumping millions of dollars into his career who has no real talent. But, he can sing a little bit, and that's all they need.

They'll send his to the best dancer teachers, and the best vocal coaches.

Do you really believe that Justin could dance without all this help?

Come on, be real.

ChasUGC

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

"While Bieber has a songwriting credit on all 13 tracks (16 on the deluxe edition), he's joined by as many as ten (!) co-writers on the same track."

Come on, "ten" co-writers?

Can't this guy write one hit on his own?

Oh yeah, the new Michael Jackson, NOT!

Who do you think paid for all those co-writers?

Sheesh. And, you people just soak him up just like you did Elvis.

Let someone flood my music career with 10 million dollars, ten co-writers for my songs, and I guarantee you that I will have a hit album too.

Heck, I'll tear apart and reconstruct each and every song, until it is a hit with ten co-writers.

Michael, on the other hand came in with "Working Day And Night", "Don't Stop Till You Get Enough", and alone made them Number One Hits, in the beginning of his solo career.

Nope, no comparison there.

Michael wins hands down.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

ChasUGC wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you saying that Justin is another Elvis Presley?
A man who doesn't write any music, but is now taking credit to avoid the stimuli of just being a music industry promoted pop star with no songwriting skills or composition skills of his own?
Oh yeah, I'm sure that if the record industry continues to feed money into Justin's career that he will eclipse MJ.
Not that real talent has anything to do with it whatsoever.
No?
Then compare the talents of Freddie Mercury, Steve Perry, and Steven Tyler to Justin Bieber. No comparison, right?
Steve Perry out sung Justin on his worst day.
Don't compare him to someone, who like Elvis, didn't write or compose diddly squat.
And please don't try to use Michael as a pawn.
There is no comparison as far as talent goes.
Michael has sole writing credit on many of his Number one hits and no one disputes it.
Justin is just the new Elvis.
A pretty boy face who the record industry is pumping millions of dollars into his career who has no real talent. But, he can sing a little bit, and that's all they need.
They'll send his to the best dancer teachers, and the best vocal coaches.
Do you really believe that Justin could dance without all this help?
Come on, be real.
Oh yeah, Wacko Jacko so talented, wasn't he?.

Too bad he needed Quincy Jones to make his only real massive hit CD.

Oh yeah, what about Wacko Jacko's live performances. The "live" performances, where he lip-synched to every single song and dance in gold skintight leotard.

Did you ever see Elvis Presley lip syncing to his songs?.

Did you ever see Elvis Presley dancing in gold skintight leotard?.

Not even Justin Bieber has danced in a gold skintight leotard.

Michael Jackson, was the only man to have ever danced to thousands of people in a skintight golden leotard......LOL.

And what about Wacko Jacko's amazing ability to play multiple instruments? Oh wait just a minute, in his entire 40 year career, he was never once seen playing one.

Oh yeah, what was Wacko Jacko going to do in London? He was going to perform in 50 concerts at the O2 Arena, where he wouldn't sing live to a single son or play a single instrument - WOW!!!.

And we are meant to believe Wacko Jacko was talented.....LOL.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

These child haters are just not happy unless they are hating on somebody.

Clearly Justin Bieber is more popular than Wacko Jacko ever was.

Can the f'loon's except this? Of course they can't, they can only hate.

Their minds are very primitive.

Justin Bieber may suck, but he sucks no more than Wacko Jacko did.

I really thought the child haters would be into Justin's music.

I thought they liked manufactured shite.

Maybe it's because Justin doesn't go around sleeping with other people's children like Wacko Jacko did.

Maybe f'loon's only like perverts.

Too bad, all f'loon's are irrelevant.

They are not going to stop Justin Bieber from smashing all of Wacko Jacko's records.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

<quoted text>
Mr Justin Bieber has had a string of number one albums that have the sales that easily surpassed that of The Jackson 5, who failed to produce even one number one since the pre-historic days of 1970. Let's face the facts, shall we? Mr Justin Bieber is still young and has racked up an impressive catalog of hit songs and groundbreaking videos and music awards before the tender age of twenty. MJ was that age in 1978 and had not even done the dated, overrated opus, "Off The Wall" yet. It helps Justin that he continues to work on improving his skills as a musician with every new Justin Bieber release and is already on his way to topping Michael Jackson's disgraced and forgotten legacy of eighties pop.
You must get your facts from the same place goodvibrator gets hers, and then someone who could give two sh!ts, looks up the real information and shoots the floon facts down.

The Monkeys were more "popular" than the Beatles for a short time when they first came out, but who do people think of when you talk about great music that stands the test of time? Certainly not the Monkeys.

Let's see where Jimmy neuton (aka acorn head) is in 5 years. There will be someone new, that is touted as the next teenage phenom who will break every/any record "the Beaver" has. I hope he enjoys his popularity while it lasts, because it will all be gone very soon.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Justin has expanded his horizons beyond the scope of Michael Jackson's very limited abilities of talent in the pop world. In the future you will see his fan base grow as he continues to explore brand new visions in pop musical art and entertainment.
The only horizon he has expanded is the one beyond Selena Gomez. She got tired of her new puppy, and his current fans will too. Thank God for the young pre-pubescent girls who will buy anything he puts out.
Bloody Musicians

Havdrup, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Wacko was a drug addict wrote:
Where is MJs music? <crickets> stupid sabine, your ip blocker is showing fool
ON MjTunes Radio stoopid 24//7 ish.
Bloody Musicians

Havdrup, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>The only horizon he has expanded is the one beyond Selena Gomez. She got tired of her new puppy, and his current fans will too. Thank God for the young pre-pubescent girls who will buy anything he puts out.
Gotta far-out bieber bling video in Birdsville - man it was strange -kinduw dark . Havent paid it much attention, not finding it of any interest - but bieber seems to have been sent off on a Cruise with this "believer"-campaign - 31.000.000 followers pleading 4 more - what's that got to do with anything, I wonder..?

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>You must get your facts from the same place goodvibrator gets hers, and then someone who could give two sh!ts, looks up the real information and shoots the floon facts down.
The Monkeys were more "popular" than the Beatles for a short time when they first came out, but who do people think of when you talk about great music that stands the test of time? Certainly not the Monkeys.
Let's see where Jimmy neuton (aka acorn head) is in 5 years. There will be someone new, that is touted as the next teenage phenom who will break every/any record "the Beaver" has. I hope he enjoys his popularity while it lasts, because it will all be gone very soon.
But The Monkees were very popular and had their own hit television series. They were clones of The Beatles era of sixties pop that catered to a younger teen beat audience way before the pop of The Osmonds, The Partridge Family, Leif Garrett, Bay City Rollers and others including The Jackson 5. Wholesome, good clean fun that is strictly made for the younger set. Justin is just doing what his fans expect of him as a modern teen idol of today and he has already made an impact on the recording industry. He wants to last.
There is no way of telling the future but Justin has grossed 90 million dollars last year by just being himself. He could either have a long career or fade away like others before him. The facts are however, he has already surpassed most of the other past teen idols in popularity. His goal is to beat Michael Jackson.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Justin is cute, but can never be the Legend, Michael Jackson.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

<quoted text>
But The Monkees were very popular and had their own hit television series. They were clones of The Beatles era of sixties pop that catered to a younger teen beat audience way before the pop of The Osmonds, The Partridge Family, Leif Garrett, Bay City Rollers and others including The Jackson 5. Wholesome, good clean fun that is strictly made for the younger set. Justin is just doing what his fans expect of him as a modern teen idol of today and he has already made an impact on the recording industry. He wants to last.
There is no way of telling the future but Justin has grossed 90 million dollars last year by just being himself. He could either have a long career or fade away like others before him. The facts are however, he has already surpassed most of the other past teen idols in popularity. His goal is to beat Michael Jackson.
He can try and beat whoever he wants. Little girls like the way he looks, and will buy anything; anything he puts out. You talk about the Monkees being clones, what do you think Beiber is. He is the epitomy of a clone. He is popular, but he is not original. Maybe he will be when he grows up and is more independent. Right now, he is only singing songs other people write. How is that original?
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
Justin is cute, but can never be the Legend, Michael Jackson.
Nobody wants to be the legendary pedophile, drug addicted, plasticized Wacko Jacko.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr truth told 18,759
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) 4 hr SueBushWMDlieNotO... 1,046
Mississippi Activists Denied Access to Senator'... Tue Raoul Thibodeaux 1
Ebay Exodus: Why Are Thousands of Sellers Leavi... (Jun '13) Tue RealityFocus 21
Study vs Pain Mon Too dumb 4
10 (5) Reasons 'Dance Moms' Fans Should Watch '... Aug 16 amw 9
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Aug 11 Vote 1,985

Search the Jackson Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Jackson People Search